• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner(s) Search!

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
This thread is: CLOSED!

Hello there, and welcome! I'm Clairvoyance. I'm searching for either a 1x1 partner or two, or a small-group RP. I have a ton of fandoms I'm into, but I'm hard pressed for pairings and plots. There may be a few, but I doubt they'll be good! I usually play female characters, nearly always actually, but I can play homosexual males as well. If I ABSOLUTELY MUST, I will play a heterosexual male...but I prefer not to.

I do have a few requirements though, but nothing too strict!

1.) Cussing is allowed, but please don't drop an F-bomb every other word.

2.) Follow all of RpN's rules, of course.

3.) I'd like you to contribute to the RP's development too! Give me your thoughts and ideas, what you think, stuff like that!

4.) I think the most I can usually do is 5-6 paragraphs, so I'm more of a casual-level RPer. Typically I'll have 2-3 solid paragraphs, and I'd like you to mirror my post length more or less.

5.) ABSOLUTELY NO ONE-LINERS! Dialogue or not, one-liners do not help ANYTHING advance.

6.) Please, if you want to quit, tell me! I'd rather know than go through the trouble of making an RP just to have you drop off the face of the Earth.

7.) Please be literate and grammatical! Everyone makes mistakes, myself included, but please try your best!

That's it! I know, I know, it sucked.

My favorite genres are fantasy and futuristic, so if you think you have a good plot then PM me and we can discuss it!

My craving for everything is rated by 1-10 scale. 1 is lowest, 10 is highest. All 1x1's will have a '•' in front of it, and small group RPs will have a '¤'. If I'll do it either way, it'll have both.

• ¤•Revolution: 6 or 7

¤•LOST: 4

¤•Harry Potter: 1

•Fallout: 8, TAKEN

•The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 7 or 8, TAKEN

¤: Code Lyoko: 4 to 6

¤•Heroes: 6

¤•Colony: 9

•Killjoys: 7

¤•Dragon's Dogma: 5 or 6

•Bones: 3

¤•Teen Titans: 5

¤•Coppelion: 2

•Tomb Raider: 4

¤Dishonored: 3

•GTA: 5

¤•Mass Effect: 5 or 6

That's all I can think of for now fandom-wise, but if you have something you think I'd be interested in just ask. I'll let you know!

So yeah, if you like anything comment here or PM me! I'm currently only looking for one, maybe, but not likely, two other roleplayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for Fallout, depending on whic game (if any.) You'd prefer it to be set around.

Hello there, Clairvoyance! AWESOME name, by the way. I think that it would be nice to roleplay with you! But, I would prefer it not to be a fandom, but if it must be, I have a few ideas of my own, if that's okay. I have a thread of my own if you want to see what I'm up for.

Thank you❣

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaginationAstronaut said:
Hello there, Clairvoyance! AWESOME name, by the way. I think that it would be nice to roleplay with you! But, I would prefer it not to be a fandom, but if it must be, I have a few ideas of my own, if that's okay. I have a thread of my own if you want to see what I'm up for.
Thank you❣
Sure! Could you give me a link to the thread please?

Hi, I'm willing to RP with you. right now I only have two requirements. It must be Hetalia even if it crosses over with another fandom, as long as I'm playing Hetalia characters. And Russia is my character, no one else can play him (of course Russia doesn't have to be in it nor does he have to have a big role but if he is in it I play him)

AndibethChase said:
Hi, I'm willing to RP with you. right now I only have two requirements. It must be Hetalia even if it crosses over with another fandom, as long as I'm playing Hetalia characters. And Russia is my character, no one else can play him (of course Russia doesn't have to be in it nor does he have to have a big role but if he is in it I play him)
I've honestly never watched Hetalia, sorry!

Clairvoyance said:
I've honestly never watched Hetalia, sorry!
Well it's ok if u never watched it. I sometimes RP Hetalia with a friend of mine who never saw a single episode. The trick is to make it a crossover. So I would take care of all the Hetalia characters and you would do one of your fandoms.

AndibethChase said:
Well it's ok if u never watched it. I sometimes RP Hetalia with a friend of mine who never saw a single episode. The trick is to make it a crossover. So I would take care of all the Hetalia characters and you would do one of your fandoms.
Ehh..I don't really do crossovers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back