• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Needed, MxF

EsseyB

Pukwudgie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, My name is obviously Savannah and right now I am looking for someone who is willing to play a male. Here are some things that I require in a roleplay.

1. Good grammar. It is okay to make mistakes sometimes, but if you do not have good grammar, it just does not make the story seem as fun. 

2. Helps create. I do not need someone to just do what I want them to do. I want us to create and build a story together so that we both have fun. 

Right now I do not really have anything else. I am not going to say what ideas I have, but the tags are the genres I am hoping to come across. I just want to have fun and create something with someone together. I have a few story ideas, but you will have to PM me to hear them or help me create one fresh. 

Yeah, that's it. PM me if you're interested. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back