• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner for Zombie Apocalypse RP

SarahAnn

TheHunter
I'm looking for someone to do a Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay. I do have some requirements though:
*I would like the replies to be at least a paragraph long (3-4 sentences)
*I prefer FxM, I usually play the female.
*Please don't ghost, if you lose interest, then let me know instead of just leaving. It's okay to lose interest, it happens.
*Have fun! I'm open to different ideas and love to work with you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to do a Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay. I do have some requirements though:
*I would like the replies to be at least a paragraph long (3-4 sentences)
*I prefer FxM, I usually play the female.
*Please don't ghost, if you lose interest, then let me know instead of just leaving. It's okay to lose interest, it happens.
*Have fun! I'm open to different ideas and love to work with you.
Good Afternoon, I'd be interested in rping this with you. I am curious though, what kind of zombies did you have in mind for this? Like something out of "Resident Evil" or another series, or maybe even something entirely different?

I like to picture the zombies off of walking dead because to me if they were something like the ones on World War Z, i would not survive haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back