• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner for girl/girl roleplay?

crybaby

Super High School Level Idiot
{I haven't roleplayed on this site in ages, and I'm 90% sure I'm doing this right, but if I make a mistake in posting, please bare with me}

Like the title says, I'm looking for a girl/girl roleplay. I'm fine if you, as the roleplayer, identify as a gender other than female, but if you're a guy please actually be invested in the plot. Don't just do it for the ~hot yuri~.

Now that that's out of the way:

Plot wise, I have a certain soft spot for crime themed rps, so if you come to me with an idea for that, I'm all ears. If that's not your cup of tea, I just want something more angsty/substantial than a school girl or coffee shop romance, with thought out responses.

I also enjoy playing a submissive character more, and maybe-kinda-sorta love alpha/beta/omega universes (and yes, I fully acknowledge the whole idea is horribly misogynistic and fetishizes gays). Of course, all rpnation rules will be obeyed, so fade to blacks and such will be used.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Crybaby ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you all know, I'll message you if you respond to the thread. Brownie points if you mention a plot idea when you respond, however!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back