• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner for girl/girl roleplay?

crybaby

Super High School Level Idiot
I found God, found her in a lover
Halsey

Disclaimer: I've never done a 1x1 roleplay on this site (I have on others) so I'm 90% sure I'm doing this right, but if I make a mistake in posting, just tell me.

Like the title says, I'm looking for a romance rp, with both of the rpers playing girls. IC, I'm open to any character appearance-wise, or if you would like them to be transgender.

Other than that, I'd rather something than a super realistic high school rp. It's fine if the characters are in highschool or of that age, but I want to mix it up a little. Maybe a detective mystery, teen genius thing, 1920's flapper, idk. If you have any ideas, I'm totally open. I also enjoy playing a submissive character more, of course, we'll obey all rpnation rules, so this means outside of sexual stuff.

Any questions, just ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you up for a sort of detective pair? Like one is part of the local police and one is part of the feds, or one is an investigator and another is just a normal cop?

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Are you up for a sort of detective pair? Like one is part of the local police and one is part of the feds, or one is an investigator and another is just a normal cop?
I'd be up for that! Which character would you want to play in those scenarios?

Would "My character is a hacker that received the sole copy of her hacking OS from someone that was working on it before he died" mix it up enough? ( :P )

LegoLad659 said:
Would "My character is a hacker that received the sole copy of her hacking OS from someone that was working on it before he died" mix it up enough? ( :P )
Ha ha, yeah it does! I'd totally be open for it. Do you have any other plot in mind, or do you want to roll from there?

I don't have anything specific in mind, really. I created her for fun a while ago, after playing a hacking game that became her OS and shaped her backstory, and never really expected to use her at all.

Yet look where I am now xD

themediocregatsby said:
I'd be up for that! Which character would you want to play in those scenarios?
I would like to play the normal cop, probably hardened by her time on the streets and generally irritated with everyone that thinks they're better than her.

I would like to play the normal cop, probably hardened by her time on the streets and generally irritated with everyone that thinks they're better than her.
That works out perfectly! I'd like to play the FBI agent. Is there anything you want to plan/add?

LegoLad659 said:
I don't have anything specific in mind, really. I created her for fun a while ago, after playing a hacking game that became her OS and shaped her backstory, and never really expected to use her at all.
Yet look where I am now xD
lol thats me w/ most of my characters. We could do a rival hacker thing, or anything else that you can think of.

themediocregatsby said:
That works out perfectly! I'd like to play the FBI agent. Is there anything you want to plan/add?
Yeah, like what kind of case they're on that makes them meet. Like, the police officer works and lives in downtown of some large city and there is a serial killer that has been terrorizing the east coast or the state or something like that, and she happens upon him while he's in action and gets a glimpse of his face and as a result, becomes a major part of the investigation.

Oh, and are you alright with side-characters?

themediocregatsby said:
lol thats me w/ most of my characters. We could do a rival hacker thing, or anything else that you can think of.
Perhaps we could do something where your character finds out about mine's hacking career, and because they've already become friends has a moral dilemma on her hands?

Yeah, like what kind of case they're on that makes them meet. Like, the police officer works and lives in downtown of some large city and there is a serial killer that has been terrorizing the east coast or the state or something like that, and she happens upon him while he's in action and gets a glimpse of his face and as a result, becomes a major part of the investigation.
Oh, and are you alright with side-characters?
I'm good with that plan. And yes, I'm fine with side characters (it would be a bit hard to develop a story without them). Do you want to play the serial killer, or should he be an npc?

LegoLad659 said:
Perhaps we could do something where your character finds out about mine's hacking career, and because they've already become friends has a moral dilemma on her hands?
Sound good to me. So should my character be her already established friend? And maybe to spice things up we can add a little bit of a chase, such as the feds closing in or something.

themediocregatsby said:
Sound good to me. So should my character be her already established friend? And maybe to spice things up we can add a little bit of a chase, such as the feds closing in or something.
That sounds good. Maybe your character could have initially told someone - Maybe another friend, or something - about my character while she was still deciding whether or not she should tell the police herself, and that's how they find her? (Because the friend your character told about mine, told the authorities)

LegoLad659 said:
That sounds good. Maybe your character could have initially told someone - Maybe another friend, or something - about my character while she was still deciding whether or not she should tell the police herself, and that's how they find her? (Because the friend your character told about mine, told the authorities)
Sounds good to me. In that case, we'll just have to add a few npc's, or side characters. Are you cool with that? Also- any ideas for rp names? We could have something totally generic, but it might be fun to have a cool title.

themediocregatsby said:
I'm good with that plan. And yes, I'm fine with side characters (it would be a bit hard to develop a story without them). Do you want to play the serial killer, or should he be an npc?
I think he should be an NPC.

My side characters would be my character's family and her usual partner.

I think he should be an NPC.
My side characters would be my character's family and her usual partner.
Sound good. Is there anything else you want to flesh out, or should I work on a thread? Also, any rp name ideas?

themediocregatsby said:
Sound good. Is there anything else you want to flesh out, or should I work on a thread? Also, any rp name ideas?
You can make the thread and if something comes up we can plan in OOC.

I don't have any ideas beside "Murders and Thieves of the Heart".

Because you know. Stealing people's hearts.

themediocregatsby said:
Sounds good to me. In that case, we'll just have to add a few npc's, or side characters. Are you cool with that? Also- any ideas for rp names? We could have something totally generic, but it might be fun to have a cool title.
Yeah, I'm fine with side characters. I have her two sisters (She's the middle child), a neko I could play as another friend, and another girl who's originally a demon (Though we can cut that part out) as possibilities on my end.

And for titles... Sorry, I'm really bad at coming up with things like that T.T

You can make the thread and if something comes up we can plan in OOC.
I don't have any ideas beside "Murders and Thieves of the Heart".

Because you know. Stealing people's hearts.
Ha ha, yeah, I'll use that title. I have no incredibly creative ones of my own. And I'll hopefully have the thread up soon. Also, I'm going to place it in NYC, if that's okay? Should the bare bones of the serial killer be that he's doing the usual serial killer stuff, like stalking the streets and preying on innocent young women? Bcause we can flesh things out ooc later if need be.

LegoLad659 said:
Yeah, I'm fine with side characters. I have her two sisters (She's the middle child), a neko I could play as another friend, and another girl who's originally a demon (Though we can cut that part out) as possibilities on my end.
And for titles... Sorry, I'm really bad at coming up with things like that T.T
Awesome. We can add demon stuff later on if things get super cracky, who knows. How does something like 'Black and White' sound? Because idk, morality? I'll start working on a thread.

themediocregatsby said:
Awesome. We can add demon stuff later on if things get super cracky, who knows. How does something like 'Black and White' sound? Because idk, morality? I'll start working on a thread.
Cool. As for the title, hmm... I guess that works, though it is pretty generic.

If it helps at all, my character works for a group called CSEC, and the tool she uses for her work is called Hacknet.

themediocregatsby said:
Ha ha, yeah, I'll use that title. I have no incredibly creative ones of my own. And I'll hopefully have the thread up soon. Also, I'm going to place it in NYC, if that's okay? Should the bare bones of the serial killer be that he's doing the usual serial killer stuff, like stalking the streets and preying on innocent young women? Bcause we can flesh things out ooc later if need be.
Taking place in NYC is fine by me.

And yeah, a serial killer going around. Has a track pattern of snatching up young, blonde, tall people from the streets, mostly college age students and murdering them in an alleyway with some signature style.

Taking place in NYC is fine by me.
And yeah, a serial killer going around. Has a track pattern of snatching up young, blonde, tall people from the streets, mostly college age students and murdering them in an alleyway with some signature style.
Got the thread done: Modern - Murders and Thieves of the Heart | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

I'll get my character up asap

LegoLad659 said:
Cool. As for the title, hmm... I guess that works, though it is pretty generic.
If it helps at all, my character works for a group called CSEC, and the tool she uses for her work is called Hacknet.
Working on the thread right now. Currently under the slightly less generic working title 'machinations of the heart'. Still really cheesy, tho.

themediocregatsby said:
Working on the thread right now. Currently under the slightly less generic working title 'machinations of the heart'. Still really cheesy, tho.
Alright, whatever you can come up with ( :) )

themediocregatsby said:
Thread is live. You can add your main and side characters anytime you want. Just to be clear, should my character have discovered yours before the rp, and already told the friend, or not told the friend yet?
Discovering, I'll leave that up to you whether we RP that or not. As for her having told her friend, we should probably start off sometime before your character discovers Hacknet, so no.

LegoLad659 said:
Discovering, I'll leave that up to you whether we RP that or not. As for her having told her friend, we should probably start off sometime before your character discovers Hacknet, so no.
Ha ha, sorry, I could have made that clearer. I meant should we start before my character discovers hacknet. But I assume from your response it's a yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back