• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy partner for a specific plot hook needed

mechanimated

VP of the Questionable Ethics Committee
Hi what's up I'm mech etc etc etc. My only real requirement is literacy. I write dense text and usually a decent chunk of it, and I find it hard to keep interest with partners who can't at least kind of match me - for quality if not length. Other than that I'm really flexible about what characters I play and the timing of your responses. You don't have to chat me up, no pressure to like become my bosom pal or anything. No limits, no...really anything else, basically. Oh, please be a grown-ass adult. I just find the idea of RPing with a minor sort of offputting, as I'm a real life haggard post-grad millennial.

ANYWAY my plot will probably feature lots of gore and manipulation and stuff, so if you're not down to clown here's your cue to bounce. To be clear, I'm not looking for purely wanky grimdark-without-end stuff, but it's gonna be pretty brutal by nature for big parts of it.

The setup is basically, a fantasy world where various kinds of mythical creatures intermingle freely with human society. This can be a more modern world, or a more steampunky one, or a medieval one, at your preference. I don't have any strong feelings about it. In this fantastical world, magical creatures tend to occupy a higher social strata due to all their powers and abilities. Class exploitation is rife. Our characters are two examples of this divide - a powerful magical creature and either a human or some lesser mythical being. I originally conceptualized this between a vampire and a bakik-ass minor fairy but it can work with other ones if you have some idea or preference of your own. The more powerful creature (I'ma just say vampire, for the sake of the example) essentially exploits impoverished members of society for amusement and food. They find those who are so broke they're willing to sell themselves for a place to stay and something to eat. The vampire takes these people off the street, gives them a small salary, housing, and necessities. In exchange, this individual agrees to be mock-hunted for sport, drained of blood, occasionally mutilated, and otherwise abused. They are healed by an in-house medic, or maybe even the vampire themselves, and then used again.

I can play either character in this setup with ease, whatever you prefer. I can play whatever gender, again, I'm real damn flexible.

Message meee~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back