• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Particular Fandom Requests

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 18+, as I myself am 21+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about different pairings. I’m down to include Poly pairings! Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!
II - Not so much a preference as it is explaining what I’ll use to indicate cravings and characters I prefer playing! Cravings will be bold, and character preference will be Underlined!

Fandoms I’m interested in

D.Gray-Man

Pairings:
Kanda x Allen
Kanda
x Alma (Likey an AU)
Allen x Leenalee
* Can be prompted with other ships! I’m simply blanking while writing this

Akatsuki no Yona
Pairings
:
Yona x Hak
Yona x Kija
Yona
x Shin-ah
Kija
x Jaeha
Kija x Shin-ah
Zeno
with any brotherly relationship w/ the other dragons!!! Please.
* Again, prompt me with ships! Though I’m not caught up w/ the manga fully!

Genshin Impact
Pairings:
Diluc x Childe
Diluc
x Itto
Ayato x Diluc

Kokomi x Itto
Kokomi x Xiao
Xiao
x Aether
Thoma x Diluc
Thoma
x Kaeya
Albedo
x Diluc
Albedo
x Xiao
Kaeya
x Jean
Parental! Xiao and Zhongli
! • A rp based around Thoma initially starting as the Kamisato’s housekeeper and their relationships ! We do not have to make a pairing, but I’m down to include one if we get to that point! I just would like to see their dynamic!

If you’re looking to rp, please either comment or dm me!

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to do a D.Gray-men roleplay with you if you are still searching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back