• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น-๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บโ€”

stardust.

so much forโ€”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

SO MUCH FORโ€”
9zIP.gif

Lfal.gif

stardust.

• Hi!

I'm Stardust and I'm a they/them from the northeastern United States. I'm neither new to Roleplaying nor the Nation, but I decided to start again with a new account after being inactive on my old one. I'm twenty-five years old and I've been Roleplaying for about fourteen years now through a variety of formats. I'm mostly looking for forum-based Roleplays, but I'm also open to Discord and/or PMs as well. Aside from Roleplaying, I have a myriad of interests ranging from competing in fighting games to video essays to discovering new music. I'm also currently working part-time at a fulfillment center and am a full-time student about to get their Associate's Degree in the spring. For now, though, I'm still on winter break and I am itching to write!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back