• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Parsimony

Infinitee

Everything and Nothing
gerlach-road2.jpg

Everything was h-u-m-m-i-n-g . . .

The physical reverberations left your vision shaking. The singular high pitch assailed your ears. The veins from your head protruded as your skin ran cold, numb, except for the sensation of waves running down, combing through your spine. Between the grit and blood beneath your fingernails, your hands trembled.

You had to know.

Turning the familiar body over, the first thing your eyes landed on were the pupils. Complete dilation, devoid of light, yet, glossy enough to mirror your image. Harrowed, cheeks covered in dirt and rust, cemented by sweat from the solar rays that illuminated everything you didn’t want to see. You furrowed your brows, squeezing your eyes shut, engulfed in complete darkness once more.

Not again.

In the mere seconds it took for you to open them, you felt your whole being collapse inwards and suddenly explode out. Your organs felt like they swam in a murky grave, like floating corpses drifting away from the ocean shores. You can feel your vision starting to refocus on what’s ahead as you begin to open your eyes slowly.

A forked road.

One read “Highway 45” and the other “Lakecrest County”. Both looked equally as barren. Sand covered the rough, cracked cement. Undergrowth sprouted sparely on both sides. There were no signs of life, but you had to decide where you were going. All the while, one question continued to ring in your head…

What kind of shit did Blanco make you take?

I’ve had this idea churning in my head for a while now so I thought I’d turn it into a questing RP.

In this quest, you’d be playing as a man destined for death and is actively trying to prevent it, but most of the time is unsuccessful. He’s then forced to live through the day again, re-incarnated, from the point where he meets a mysterious figure named Blanco who claims to have all the answers.

If anyone’s interested, let me know. Thanks!

I'd be interested! Looks like an interesting idea. Also, I tend to be good at accidentally getting protagonists killed in these sort of things, so this sounds like the quest RP for me, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back