Music Parrot's Phonograph

I just dig this dreamy sound-filled jam! Art of Noise is good for sounds like these. =)

"Something Always Happens (Doc Scott Remix)

Main Controls​

Things are definitely picking up for the start of the year! January definitely flew by so quickly @_@

"Bubble Gum Crisis Vs Perturbator - Venger (Feat. Greta Link) [AMV]"

Talk about a jammin' tune! =)

Here is some good music to downshift and chill to. Easy beats and beautiful instrumentation make a nice combination - at least to my ears! =)

slowerpace 音楽 – 香り ep

"Bubble Gum Crisis Vs Perturbator - Venger (Feat. Greta Link) [AMV]"

Talk about a jammin' tune! =)

Daaang, not only do we get some nice music, but the animation is amazing. Might be dated, but there are some moments that make me go, "damn, some modern anime don't look as good as this 😅)

Daaang, not only do we get some nice music, but the animation is amazing. Might be dated, but there are some moments that make me go, "damn, some modern anime don't look as good as this 😅)
Anime, stories, poetry, music, artwork, etc. - it's only as good as the people who create it. To me, each generation of content-makers has their own gifts, often their own way of thinking, and when they are gone, you might never see their like again!

It is a good time to be alive here in the 21st century when even our recent ancestors could not predict the things we are enjoying in this very moment! =)

Rekai Leon Rekai Leon Fancy seeing you here again, Rekai!

Purr Purr Definitely lots of technological wonders from this point onwards. We'll see how everything moves on from this point ^^

Pinging The Eastern Seaboard​

Here's the next song on the list!

I really like this for the animation as much as the music. =)

"Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa"

Haha! Figured! 😂 It's meant to be cute regardless of the context, don't worry about it! (I just can't help to chuckle inward a lot when I think about the memes! Glad you enjoyed boykisser!🤣 )
Not worried at all. Instead? Tickled! Whatever boykisser is, it's happy! =)

And this? I'm posting this because it's just plain cool. Enjoy! =)

"Macross Plus Anime Aesthetic // Vestron Vulture - Hair on Fire"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back