• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Parkour or die!

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Still joinable, but my mistake of putting it in the wrong place. The first part of the rp is here > Detailed - Parkour or Die! <

CONTINUED~~~

Tyler chuckled, "Cool name, Welcome to the Cats." He jumped down onto another building, "This is the fastest way to get there, hope you got climbing skills."

I sat at my desk once more, looking at the details recently added for the newcomer.

I chuckle "How do you think I got to the Cats?" I jump on the other roof and start to climb to the appartment. "Which one is mine?" I ask looking around

"We'll figure that out when we get inside," he replied and climbed as well. Once he got to the top he turned, "This is the only entrance to the building."

I replied "Okay! But why is it the only entrance? I mean why not another in case of an emergency?" I says while walking

"Because there's thousands of windows and only the Cats live there," Tyler replied, "It was build way before I joined so it's really just a guess."

Tyler shrugged and opened the entrance. Running down the stares he stopped at the main desk in the lobby, "Funny how the lobby is in the top floor, huh?"

Tyler pulled up a hologram and messed with it a bit before grabbing a key, "Follow me."

"They're new so that's not surprising," He replied and opened the door, "Here's your room."

As i enter into the room my eyes become big. "Woah! That's a big room!" I turn around and look at Tyler. "Thank you alot for giving me this big room."

Sam could have been tired, but he was not. He was ready. After a year of practice, he was finally going to climb up the Cats tower. Moving his feet and legs one after another, he was quickly going up. Swift like an eagle, he finally arrived at the top. He was proud.

"Hello folks!" He said with a clear voice.

There was no one.

He was confused. He looked around. A chair. He decided to wait.

Tyler shrugged, "It's nothing. This is just the living room, It's a two bed one bath. You could get new furniture but there's already a good deal of stuff in one of the rooms. We put an entire set into one of the rooms so newcomers can decorate as they please."

I got up and walked out into the main part of the headquarters, a lounge for the members who need somewhere outside their apartments to stay, there was another newcomer, "Did you just get here?"

While he was waiting, sitting on the floor, someone came out of the building. Sam instantly recognized the guy he had seen a year ago, jumping from a roof to another with such style and so easily. He knew he was at the right place.

"Hi, yeah, I'm here to join the Cats, I guess... If it's okay for you..."

Sam was a shy guy. In front of the man that inspired him to finally become free, he didn't know how to act.

I looked over him for a moment then gestured to my office, "You need to do a test first. Come on."

"Thanks Tyler but now I really want a tattoo. Where could i get one?" I ask him while I sit on the floor and stretch a bit

Sam starts walking towards the way the man showed him. Small steps. He's unsure about the test. What is it going to be?

I closed the door behind him, "Don't worry, If you made it up here you should be able to do the test just fine."

I walked over to the desk, "What's your name?"

"The name's Sam, do I have to tell you more or something or...?"

He was confident in his abilities, but he was a stressed guy, whatever the situation. He couldn't help being nervous.

"Not really, but I'm going to ask anyways," I replied as I sat down, "How did you find out about the Cats?"

"Oh, I can do tattoos," Tyler said in excitement, "Come on, I'll take you to where we do the tattoos."

"I... I saw you jumping from a roof to another and I... Well I made my research and went out late at night and saw a bunch of you guys... I heard people talk about you, I don't know, it was a general collect of information, I... "

I jump in the air. "Hell yeah! Thanks! Okay so for my tattoo I want angel wings on my back but like really big angel wings that does all my back think you could do that?" I ask

"Sure, Anything else you want while we're at it?" Tyler asked as he walked into the parlor.

I nodded, "Relax, I was just asking out of curiosity. This test is a speed run, sort of thing. It lets us determine you exact set of skills in parkour so we can set you up with missions you'd be good at."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back