• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PARFAIT(E) | CS

OOC
Here
Other
Here

pasta

gogo dancer
- stop, bby, don't stop -
parfait(e)

name - age - gender - sexuality - music genre - ethnicity - height - weight - hair color - eye color - traits - likes - dislikes - reason for joining the company

1:18 am : bubble wrap
X

basics:

name
Jeon Joon Ki

sexuality
bisexual???

music
alt. r&b // bevy maco-esque
hair
dark brown

eyes
dark brown

ethnicity
s.korean

weight
61kg

height
180 cm

persona:

traits
calm, daring, patient, appears serious (lowkey not tho), organized, plans ahead, peaceful, good-hearted, hard to read, discreet, morning person

fake flowers, photography, seashells, horror movies, retro aesthetic, "soft" music, mvs that tell stories, souvenirs, snow globes, spring mornings, cats, bugs, park walks

dislikes
romcoms, peppers, loud music, artificial cherry flavoring, dad jokes, tap water, people who are disorganized, messy houses/rooms, birds

miscs:

reason for joining
For a while, Joon Ki had been creating videos over various social media platforms, some being music covers. He grew a small, committed fanbase, but it never expanded past that. Although he had respect for kpop artists, he felt the industry was like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It seemed his dream of becoming an artist would never emit to anything that was until he was approached by a company some months back. It was small and slowly gaining recognition, he decided to take his chance in the company after reading about it. The ideas and views of the company pursued him to join it. After a month or two, he came out with his first single followed by his first album. Thankfully it was successful and reached his loving fanbase as well as newcomers.

Last edited:

name;; sofronio ignatio benitez. "it's... i'll say it straight, it's pretentious, but the name has its nuance when it comes to meaning, i promise... oh, and just. benitez. benitez is fine."
age;; twenty-five years old.
gender;; male.
sexuality;; he's gay, definitely.

music genre;; sometimes dance, sometimes, lo-fi; most of his existing work's usually electro though, with occasional influences of swing.
reason for joining the company;; music was his way to cope through the turbulence of his childhood and college life. anytime he felt any particular emotion, he would play or sing it away, though his lyric game is, admittedly, a little weak. so, it was in his plans to be a musician in the future, yeah. why 88rising specifically? aside from their reputation of giving a lot of creative control to the artists, he also knew someone from there.

ethnicity;; filipino-korean-american with a dual citizenship for both philippines and south korea.
faceclaim;; jonathon jackson.
other images;; link.
voiceclaim;; okrickchard, with a more somber and monotone manner of speaking.
height;; 5'6".
weight;; 56 kg. he's trying to build up more mass recently.
hair color;; essentially black, with faint highlighted streaks of deep chesnut and pastel beige.
eye color;; light brown.

traits;; formal, domineering, motherly, decisive, argumentative.
likes;; edgy teen-rebel sort of movies, freshly-baked pandesal, over-the-top coats, baggy clothing that hides his figure, drag queens.
dislikes;; sensitivity, snow, overly sterile smells, self-depreciating humour, grey shades, soda.

template by astraea

finished.​

Last edited:
[class name=GenderPic] background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/907c1e340a34b28b5a5c30c0b2fb11f5/tumblr_pak5o6U0up1qhbwduo2_400.png)no-repeat; background-position:top center; width:300px; height:300px; position:relative; margin:auto; border:5px solid #444455; color:transparent; top:-310px; right:380px; z-index:0; [/class] [class name=GenderPic state=hover] opacity: 0.6; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [class name=GenderWord] background:transparent; width:300px; height:300px; top:222px; right:335px; color:transparent; text-align:center; margin:auto; size:20px; [/class] [class name=GenderWord state=hover] background:rgb(204,221,238,0.5); color:black; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [class name=AgePic] background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/50dcddbe9a141d7135487205575eb0a7/tumblr_pak5o6U0up1qhbwduo3_400.png)no-repeat; background-position:top center; width:300px; height:300px; position:relative; margin:auto; border:5px solid #444455; color:transparent; top:-622px; right:-380px; z-index:0; [/class] [class name=AgePic state=hover] opacity: 0.6; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [class name=AgeWord] background:transparent; width:300px; height:300px; position:relative; margin:auto; color:transparent; size:20; right:1px; top:-1px; text-align:center; [/class] [class name=AgeWord state=hover] background:rgb(204,221,238,0.5); color:black; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [class name=MainPicture] background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/188d3bd8d384a198118dbbd404ddef6b/tumblr_p5ypgsPegn1wqu4hqo1_500.png)no-repeat; width:422px; height:422px; background-position: 50% 50%; z-index:0; position:relative; margin:auto; center; border: 10px solid #335555; border-radius:5px; color: transparent; [/class] [class name=MainPicture state=hover] opacity: 0.6; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class] [class name=HisName] background:transparent; height:422px; width:422px; z-index:1; color:transparent; font-size:20px; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=HisName state=hover] background:rgb(221,238,221,0.5); color:black; transition-duration:0.5s; [/class]
[div class=MainPicture][div class=HisName]
Sung-hoon Moon
문성훈
[/div][/div][div class=GenderPic][div class=GenderWord]
Male
[/div][/div][div class=AgePic][div class=AgeWord]
[/div][/div]
Name:
"I was named after the pianist."
Sung-hoon Moon

"Finally old enough to drink, but I don't enjoy it much anyways."
19 in international age, 20 in Korea

Male

Sexuality:
"No comment."
Bisexual

Music genre:
"If I had to choose, I'd say I like jazz the best."
He's not picky about genre, but most of his music has heavy jazz and classical influences.

Ethnicity:
"It's probably obvious that I'm Asian"
South Korean

Height:
"You wouldn't expect it, but I was really short when I was younger."
182cm

Weight:
"I guess I'm on the skinnier side."
63kg

Hair color:
"I've tried different colours, but I'm keeping it black to give my scalp a rest."
Black

Eye color:
"I'm hoping to get laser eye surgery soon... I'm so sick of contacts."
Brown

Traits:
{Reserved, Temperamental, Perfectionist, Conscientious}
Sung-hoon is a quiet individual, but he is generally friendly. He tries to engage in conversation, even if it doesn't always work out the way he wants it to. He has a dry sense of humour and can sometimes come across as rude. When keeping a neutral expression, he tends to look angry. He's been told he has a nice smile. He is also a bad liar, because he always smiles while he's lying.
Sung-hoon is quite emotionally unstable. He is good at hiding this, and usually seems like a patient and relaxed person. If you saw inside his mind, it would become obvious that he doesn't deal with stress well and is especially prone to bouts of anger.
Sung-hoon is a young musician who simply wants to make good music. However, for the past few years he hasn't completed a single song. Why is this? Because to Sung-hoon, it's never good enough. He was a child prodigy, but as he grew older, he seemed to stagnate in his progression. When he looks at his work, all he can see is every single flaw. Although he has unrealistically high standards for himself, they mysteriously don't seem to apply to anybody else.
Sung-hoon is a hard worker. Not only does he work hard at his job, he does his due diligence in anything that is given to him. While he doesn't have many close friends, he does his best to maintain friendships. He is very lenient with other people and isn't the type to hesitate if someone needs help with something. He is a person who likes to do good deeds.

+ Making music/Listening to music
+ Singing/Playing an instrument
+ Hiking
+ Reading
+ Cats and Hedgehogs
+ Plants
+ Sewing
+ The smell of petrol
+ Puzzle games

Dislikes:
"Don't really like to think about these things."
- Intense exercise
- Sweet food (and eating in general)
- Alcohol
- Yappy dogs
- People who take advantage of others
- Looking back at his work
- Hearing his own voice
- Deadlines
- Taking off his shirt in front of others

Reason for joining the company:
"Being an idol didn't work out too well."
Sung-hoon debuted in an idol group from a small company when he was 14. The group flopped, and three years later their contracts were terminated. After that he became somewhat cynical of the K-pop industry, but the idea of a company with complete creative freedom attracted him. He auditioned and now, here he is.

History:
"I'm very grateful to my parents. I should probably visit them more."
Sung-hoon was born to a decently wealthy family. At a young age, he was put into many extra-curricular activities. It was discovered that he had a great talent for music. He was trained in a variety of instruments, although he can only play the cello and piano at a professional level. He trained to join an idol group in the hopes that he would be able to help in the creative process and get his name out there. Even though it didn't end very well, Sung-hoon has no regrets, since he was able to get extensive training in singing (and dancing, but that part isn't as useful to him now) which he hadn't received before.

Last edited:
[class=body] height:410px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=body1] width:300px; margin:auto; height:412px; overflow:hidden; background-image:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/ba/45/85ba45f82a7cb23c0b05958e56bd1c25.jpg); background-size:100%; cursor: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fe64ba4a06e883d78d496b638c830b01/tumblr_inline_mv6kooD6Ku1r63cto.png), auto; border:1px solid lightgray; [/class] [class=tabb] border:1px solid lightgray; width:265px; background:white; height:360px; margin:10px auto; transform:translate(0px, -395px); padding:5px; line-height:10px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:10px;[/class] [class=tabs] width: 100%; float:left; margin-top:0px; padding:0px; text-align:justify; background:white; border-bottom:1px solid lightgray; font-size:11px; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: crosshair; padding:0px; display:inline; [/class] [class=exit] float:right; background:lightgray; padding-right:3px; padding-left:3px; [/class] [class=basicpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a0/d5/b8/a0d5b80f17aed3d386de4f9abf300250.jpg); background-size:100%; height:245px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=basicpic1] background:URL(http://i.mdel.net/i/db/2015/11/451697/451697-500w.jpg); background-size:100%; height:245px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=basics] height:225px; background:white; overflow:auto; [/class] [script class=basics] hide basics [/script] [script class=basicpic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 basics [/script] [script class=basicpic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 basics [/script] [script class=basics1] hide basics1 [/script] [script class=basicpic1 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 basics1 [/script] [script class=basicpic1 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 basics1 [/script] [class name=tab state=hover] color:gray; transition:1s; [/class] [SCRIPT class=tab] hide tabsContent show tabsContentINTRO [/script] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} BASICS) (show tabsContentBASICS) if (eq ${currentTab} APPEARANCE) (show tabsContentAPPEARANCE) if (eq ${currentTab} PERSONALITY) (show tabsContentPERSONALITY) if (eq ${currentTab} REASON) (show tabsContentREASON) [/script] [script class=exit on=click] hide tabsContent [/script] [div class=body1]

SONDER*
SICILY VON SULLIVAN

[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]BASICS
[/div]
[div class=tab]APPEARANCE
[/div]
[div class=tab style="width:25%"]PERSONALITY
[/div]
[div class=tab style="width:20%;"]REASON
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBASICS"][div class=tabb]
12:04 am
basics [div class=exit]go back
[/div] [div class=basicpic] [/div]
♓
///
sicily von sullivan // 27
female // pansexual // 1/2 german 1/2 swedish
avant-garde;; lo-fi // easy listening // vaporwave
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentAPPEARANCE"][div class=tabb]
xxx
appearance [div class=exit]go back
[/div] [div class=basicpic1] [div style="height:245px;overflow:hidden;width:100%;"][div class=basics1 style="text-align:justify;width:100%;padding:8px;background:white;"]
height
5'10 ft

weight
???

hair
naturally brown; dyed black

eyes
light blue

traits
wip

[/div][/div] [/div]
♓
///
Space filled with you and me
Night full of trembling lights
For some time we have passed somewhere
Finally we stopped here
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPERSONALITY"][div class=tabb][div style="padding:8px;"][div style="border:1px solid lightgray;height:10px;width:100%;"]
xxx
personality [div class=exit]go back[/div][/div] [div style="border:1px solid lightgray;height:318px;width:100%;margin-top:10px;"][div style="height:318px;overflow:hidden;width:100%;"][div style="height:318px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:100%;padding:8px;"]
traits

dislikes

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentREASON"][div class=tabb][div style="padding:8px;"][div style="border:1px solid lightgray;height:10px;width:100%;"]
xxx
development [div class=exit]go back[/div][/div] [div style="border:1px solid lightgray;height:318px;width:100%;margin-top:10px;"][div style="height:318px;overflow:hidden;width:100%;"][div style="height:318px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:100%;padding:8px;"]
reason
reason for joining the company

misc
anything extra you'd like to add

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
THE GHOST OF YOU

Usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. “I’m okay” we say. “I’m alright”. But sometimes the truth arrives on you and you can’t get it off. That’s when you realize that sometimes it isn’t even an answer–it’s a question. Even now, I wonder how much of my life is convinced.

because no matter how tough the world becomes, you must never run out of sweetness

BASICS
full name - kim eun-ji
nickname(s) - suggestions?
gender - cisgender female
sexual orientation - pansexual
age - twenty-four (int. twenty-three)
date of birth - novemeber twelfth
face claim - baek sumin
voice claim - eyedi
reason for joining -

APPEARANCE
height -
weight -
hair -
eyes -
body type -
piercings - multiple ear piercings
tattoos - x x x
scars or birthmarks - tba
clothing style - 01. 02. 03. 04

PERSONA
likes -

dislikes -
hobbies -

fears -

PERSONALITY
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus felis nisi, auctor et elementum sed, accumsan ac tortor. Fusce in aliquam massa. Mauris at magna felis. Aenean eleifend bibendum ipsum, eget congue lectus lobortis auctor. Etiam et odio sit amet nibh laoreet semper at nec justo. Cras vel ante sagittis lorem tempor laoreet. Sed pretium justo eu nunc ultrices, in gravida mi aliquet. Cras pharetra ex vitae tortor pulvinar euismod. Donec et est et sapien malesuada facilisis. Morbi et iaculis dolor. Integer mattis porttitor est nec sagittis. Nullam urna dolor, facilisis sed congue ac, dignissim sit amet elit. Sed accumsan tortor facilisis eros rhoncus, quis rhoncus ligula luctus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed bibendum convallis neque, non tempus risus pharetra id. Maecenas at massa elementum, ullamcorper sem sed, sollicitudin nulla.

Curabitur vel consequat orci. Nulla vulputate sapien ut arcu interdum semper. Nunc orci tellus, porttitor et leo id, auctor pretium lorem. Curabitur pellentesque dolor condimentum rhoncus euismod. Vivamus porta vehicula dolor a faucibus. Pellentesque eu leo sit amet orci varius suscipit ut ut metus. Phasellus et metus eget metus imperdiet ultricies. Morbi vitae nibh sit amet risus placerat euismod sit amet id sem. Cras vitae justo laoreet, ultricies ante a, mollis nisl. Donec nunc nibh, fermentum sed iaculis ut, euismod in velit. Aenean id porta metus, sit amet dignissim urna.

Donec vel pulvinar magna, ac scelerisque nunc. Etiam vestibulum eros nec enim venenatis, eu rhoncus dui interdum. Sed sit amet eros in felis eleifend iaculis vitae eget dolor. Duis vitae volutpat tellus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aenean consectetur blandit nunc, sit amet feugiat lorem iaculis quis. Maecenas imperdiet semper purus, ut finibus tellus consectetur et. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas ipsum urna, elementum ut lacinia vel, elementum et felis. Donec vestibulum neque sit amet accumsan eleifend. Sed semper tortor eget arcu tempus elementum.

BACKSTORY
boop

RELATIONSHIPS
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus felis nisi, auctor et elementum sed, accumsan ac tortor. Fusce in aliquam massa. Mauris at magna felis. Aenean eleifend bibendum ipsum, eget congue lectus lobortis auctor. Etiam et odio sit amet nibh laoreet semper at nec justo. Cras vel ante sagittis lorem tempor laoreet. Sed pretium justo eu nunc ultrices, in gravida mi aliquet. Cras pharetra ex vitae tortor pulvinar euismod. Donec et est et sapien malesuada facilisis. Morbi et iaculis dolor. Integer mattis porttitor est nec sagittis. Nullam urna dolor, facilisis sed congue ac, dignissim sit amet elit. Sed accumsan tortor facilisis eros rhoncus, quis rhoncus ligula luctus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed bibendum convallis neque, non tempus risus pharetra id. Maecenas at massa elementum, ullamcorper sem sed, sollicitudin nulla.

Curabitur vel consequat orci. Nulla vulputate sapien ut arcu interdum semper. Nunc orci tellus, porttitor et leo id, auctor pretium lorem. Curabitur pellentesque dolor condimentum rhoncus euismod. Vivamus porta vehicula dolor a faucibus. Pellentesque eu leo sit amet orci varius suscipit ut ut metus. Phasellus et metus eget metus imperdiet ultricies. Morbi vitae nibh sit amet risus placerat euismod sit amet id sem. Cras vitae justo laoreet, ultricies ante a, mollis nisl. Donec nunc nibh, fermentum sed iaculis ut, euismod in velit. Aenean id porta metus, sit amet dignissim urna.

Donec vel pulvinar magna, ac scelerisque nunc. Etiam vestibulum eros nec enim venenatis, eu rhoncus dui interdum. Sed sit amet eros in felis eleifend iaculis vitae eget dolor. Duis vitae volutpat tellus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aenean consectetur blandit nunc, sit amet feugiat lorem iaculis quis. Maecenas imperdiet semper purus, ut finibus tellus consectetur et. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas ipsum urna, elementum ut lacinia vel, elementum et felis. Donec vestibulum neque sit amet accumsan eleifend. Sed semper tortor eget arcu tempus elementum.

Last edited:
CHANG XIA
WIP
jing%2Bwen%2Bby%2Bstefan%2Bkhoo%2B-%2Bcool%2Bchic%2Bstyle%2Bfashion1.jpg

[class name="ad"]background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7b24d9f69fe2504472111e80c0fd66d4/tumblr_p41x7veff21wd1c9co3_400.png); background-size:120%; background-position: center center; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-2; height:100px; width:100px; padding:0px; border-radius:70px;[/class] [class name=ad state=hover]background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f51f9d2ceef6ca3df356d8f783f13e96/tumblr_p41x7veff21wd1c9co2_400.png); background-size:120%; background-position: center center; height:110px; width:110px; padding:0px; border-radius:70px;[/class]
[div class="ad"]
"Don't stop me now!"
"I wanna make a super sonic man out of you!"
blerp
xxxx yi hongnan | twenty-five years old | female | in xxxx love with a ESP LTD Devil Girl 2003
[/div]

Note: This is just the bare bones, will pick up coding and try and make this beautiful like all the cool kids. LOL, other than that, the info should all be there.

J reak.jpg

O.K

name: Ok Seon-U;
stage name/Nickname: O.K

sexuality: Straight
music genre: Alternative Hip Hop, R&B, (loves jazzy elements)
Reason for joining the company: The opportunity to join the company was a culmination of timing and desperation. Music has always been his motivation to do anything. He truly loves creating, even more than getting paid for it, but being paid is not a bad idea; however, the combination of his talents and circumstances had always placed him in the wrong crowd of people. His life was becoming quite chaotic and it was becoming apparent that his ceiling would be that of an underground artist with gang ties. O.K was suddenly finding himself getting further entrapped in criminal activity with almost no hope of returning to a life of normalcy; however, his talents were recognized just before he reached a point of no return. Although a part of him did not mind living a dangerous lifestyle he ultimately decided he needed to make a change. PARFAIT was his ticket out of his mental prison, his last chance.

ethnicity: South-korean-american
height: 5'8".
weight: 65kg
hair color: black but with hair dye and stylists natural hair color is but a phase!
eye color: dark brown.
traits: straightforward, easy-going, sarcastic, kind at heart, daring. rebellious, secretive
likes: fast food, night, rain, skyscrapers, books, movies, cats, cops, sports, modern art, beaches
dislikes: bugs, people who walk too slow, alcohol, horror, radio, the news, mirrors, pot-holes, heights

Attachments

• Jay Park.jpg
    Jay Park.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Jay Park.jpg
    Jay Park.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back