• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
Here is the OOC for Paranormania- This will be for discussing things such as rules, plot, lore, and issues in general.
Here are a couple of rules to start with:
1. My word is law. Period. I won't abuse this rule but Im stating it now to make sure its known.
2. NO ARGUING with rule 1 or other players. At least not in any of my threads. If you got beef, take it outside.
3. Don't be an asshole
4. No Godmodding or editing the lore for convienience
5. No killing other people's characters without their approval
I might add more rules later on but im going to just set these up first as a sot of skeleton

Last edited:
Hey, I just posted my character and there are two aspects of her I want everyone to be aware of: a family history of inbreeding and the resulting genetic disorder Sadika is afflicted with. I have never used or combined these topics in any fiction I have written, so I decided to experiment.

If anyone has concerns or suggestions about the way I portray my character and/or the subject matter, please let me know in a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issues. I don't treat these topics lightly and I have what I believe to be valid reasoning for including them, though I won't reveal what that is unless specifically asked. I just ask that you cite any information you use, even when referring personal experiences. Anecdotal evidence only works when backed by actual scientific research.

I want to be respectful to those affected by Marfen syndrome or similar genetic disorders, and/or who are sensitive to the topic of incest. I have not done extensive research on either topic, but rather I'm applying what I know from credible sources and learning as I go. Marfen syndrome, like many genetic disorders, has symptoms that fall on a spectrum of severity. Sadika's Marfen's is relatively mild, though her life is still endangered by it.

So even if Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture accepts my character, I will not assume everyone else does/should, and I ask that if you have a legitimate reason to disapprove, don't hold it back from me! I take voiced concerns very seriously if they are properly informed, and I will remove any aspect of my char's medical or family history to ensure a safe RP environment. c:
Your character looks good so far, I'd just say make it more modern sounding? This is a more modernish world despite the extensive use of melee weaponry and armor in canon. There are still kingdoms though so if it's better to leave as is then do so.
Other than that, (Which you dont even need to do) your character is good, and accepted

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested! I was gone for Thanksgiving and just got back, so let me get myself situated and I start on a character.

How do y'all do, my hopefully-gonna-be-fellow Hunters. Would just like to speak out here so as to fill the OOC. This RP just quite caught my attention, so if no one objects, I've already made a character lol.

Dope, can I get a sample of your writing as well?

Hmmph. . . Of course the Night Lord would be one of the first to arrive. . . So eager to please his master like any of the other fools in the Eye that would do anything to please the Dark Gods. He pranced around like a good little show dog before his master and only Lucian beating him none the less. It was as though the Captain of the Third came forth from the shadows and was one with them.

A rather mundane mission really. No spoils to be had save for the blood of those wolf loving spits. Their unimaginative adherence to names a child could conjur forth, their preference to look like savage barbarians. He opened and closed his fists with a grinding the ceramite together in anticipation. It was always a pleasure to bathe in the blood of the Emperor's Executioners.

There was however a situation that brought great fury to him and it took a degree of self-control to not openly bark in the meeting like some damned fool of a World Eater. Despite his position as master of arms, the Mechanized Fist of the XIXth company and the obliterator of worlds Pelegon had seen fit to distribute a machine of war not to him but to the Master of the Forge. The more he thought about the insult the more it infuriated him. What was the Warsmith trying to accomplish with this? Did he want to test the strength of the Second Captain? Did he want to wound his honour so some aspiring champion would seek to overthrow him? He repressed it for the time being so they could focus on the meeting.

While externally there was no great show inside Kunzhardt was both joyous and enraged. The opportunity to spill Wolf blood brought him a degree of satisfaction he would not deny. However the events to come did not please him. He would need to speak with the Warsmith, and most assuredly to the Tech Marine, and to put down any insurrectionist that might have aspirations a bit too lofty. He eyed every individual in the room illuminated by the dull glow of the the lumoglobes dotting the room and upon dismissal slammed the heavy powerfist into the open palm of his left hand in a traditional salute and wordlessly left the room with zeal.

Walking down the hallway Kunzhardt briefly entertained the idea of taking the Night Lord now, there was the slightest possibility that the two bodyguards would honor blood above all but he quickly extinguished the idea and pressed on. There would be no advantage gained from so foolish a task. He returned to his own lair to the large hangar like expanse that was essentially a colossal shooting range and combat simulator. Helmets on at all times and live ammunition used. They would train the way they fight. His subordinate ran up to him through the zone where two squads were engaging one another and saluted to him as a bolter round pinged off his pauldron.

The boiling silence ended in a thunderclap.

"Vhalos! Report!"

The voice carried over everything else in the room like a krak grenade detonation.

"Everything is proceeding efficiently Kunzhardt. Three wounded, no fatalities. What did the Warsmith desire?" ". . .Pelegon wishes us to deal with a pack of wild dogs and the babes that they're safe guarding. . . No glory to be had but the opportunity to shed loyalist blood is always enticing. I wish to remind the Imperium of how foolhardy protecting weaklings is; let us bring tox weaponry to scorch the soil."

"Of course! Wolf blood is fine I shall make ready for our leave"

"Very good, I must have a word with our Master of the Forge."

With that he turned and left leaving his adjutant to run things in his stead. Vhalos was a loyal capable soldier without too much aspiration it was a good combination for him and he was efficient enough to manage to not garner Kunzhardt's wrath too often. No that was reserved for another this time as heavy boots summoned him to the Factorum.

Unfortunately The World of Tur has shut down and I haven't written on Dead Frontier in so long I don't think any of my stuff is still there. I don't usually keep samples of my stuff but I was heavily involved in this thread. Looking back, I see obvious errors but oh well, it happens.

See this thread as well as this one
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/168145-blood-iron.html
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/126032-tales-eighth-legion-action-thread.html

I went by Boxagonapus back then and if you'd like I can prove it.

Acc
Hmmph. . . Of course the Night Lord would be one of the first to arrive. . . So eager to please his master like any of the other fools in the Eye that would do anything to please the Dark Gods. He pranced around like a good little show dog before his master and only Lucian beating him none the less. It was as though the Captain of the Third came forth from the shadows and was one with them.

A rather mundane mission really. No spoils to be had save for the blood of those wolf loving spits. Their unimaginative adherence to names a child could conjur forth, their preference to look like savage barbarians. He opened and closed his fists with a grinding the ceramite together in anticipation. It was always a pleasure to bathe in the blood of the Emperor's Executioners.

There was however a situation that brought great fury to him and it took a degree of self-control to not openly bark in the meeting like some damned fool of a World Eater. Despite his position as master of arms, the Mechanized Fist of the XIXth company and the obliterator of worlds Pelegon had seen fit to distribute a machine of war not to him but to the Master of the Forge. The more he thought about the insult the more it infuriated him. What was the Warsmith trying to accomplish with this? Did he want to test the strength of the Second Captain? Did he want to wound his honour so some aspiring champion would seek to overthrow him? He repressed it for the time being so they could focus on the meeting.

While externally there was no great show inside Kunzhardt was both joyous and enraged. The opportunity to spill Wolf blood brought him a degree of satisfaction he would not deny. However the events to come did not please him. He would need to speak with the Warsmith, and most assuredly to the Tech Marine, and to put down any insurrectionist that might have aspirations a bit too lofty. He eyed every individual in the room illuminated by the dull glow of the the lumoglobes dotting the room and upon dismissal slammed the heavy powerfist into the open palm of his left hand in a traditional salute and wordlessly left the room with zeal.

Walking down the hallway Kunzhardt briefly entertained the idea of taking the Night Lord now, there was the slightest possibility that the two bodyguards would honor blood above all but he quickly extinguished the idea and pressed on. There would be no advantage gained from so foolish a task. He returned to his own lair to the large hangar like expanse that was essentially a colossal shooting range and combat simulator. Helmets on at all times and live ammunition used. They would train the way they fight. His subordinate ran up to him through the zone where two squads were engaging one another and saluted to him as a bolter round pinged off his pauldron.

The boiling silence ended in a thunderclap.

"Vhalos! Report!"

The voice carried over everything else in the room like a krak grenade detonation.

"Everything is proceeding efficiently Kunzhardt. Three wounded, no fatalities. What did the Warsmith desire?" ". . .Pelegon wishes us to deal with a pack of wild dogs and the babes that they're safe guarding. . . No glory to be had but the opportunity to shed loyalist blood is always enticing. I wish to remind the Imperium of how foolhardy protecting weaklings is; let us bring tox weaponry to scorch the soil."

"Of course! Wolf blood is fine I shall make ready for our leave"

"Very good, I must have a word with our Master of the Forge."

With that he turned and left leaving his adjutant to run things in his stead. Vhalos was a loyal capable soldier without too much aspiration it was a good combination for him and he was efficient enough to manage to not garner Kunzhardt's wrath too often. No that was reserved for another this time as heavy boots summoned him to the Factorum.

Unfortunately The World of Tur has shut down and I haven't written on Dead Frontier in so long I don't think any of my stuff is still there. I don't usually keep samples of my stuff but I was heavily involved in this thread. Looking back, I see obvious errors but oh well, it happens.

See this thread as well as this one
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/168145-blood-iron.html
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/roleplay-threads/126032-tales-eighth-legion-action-thread.html

I went by Boxagonapus back then and if you'd like I can prove it.
Accepted! Always happy to have another Warhammer fan :)

Yemu

Glancing through the stands and merchants along the way. Yemu's eyes caught many things that really catches his interests there are just so many products trying to get sold and each one is more unique than the last. Yemu carefully observed each stall he passes, he first stopped by at what seems to be shop where this one merchant who caught his attention well, was selling round shaped pieces of what looks like a puzzle piece for something, judging it's half puzzle like patterns which really interests him as it seems to be a trend to children his age. Yemu would love to try buy one of these stones but he would like to try it later since there is still much more to see. Yemu moved on and passed the merchant with a polite wave, saying "no but thank you" along with it. He encounters another merchant trying to catch his attention. It was another merchant trying to sell his goods. Unlike other shops they were trying to sell only one and strange merchandise, empty bottles... Despite the old scarf wrapped around his lower facial area. He had a strange look over the merchant trying to sell him an empty bottle. Yemu's natural response kicked in and with the same gesture he did same to the merchant and left. He felt kinda sorry but he already had an Empty bottle he found and he has never used it for anything, he just think it's neat. He went on further like normal. Moments after his last merchant encounter, he encounters yet again another merchant. Something about this merchant really gives him an unsettling feeling despite the innocence. This man was selling masks and masks only. There is something about his smile that really finds out-worldly for him. The mask salesman may or may not be aware of him watching him but Yemu just stared at them without saying another word, he didn't even approach them. Masks weren't his wort of interest better yet, this man. Yemu ignored them completely and walked away.

Several minutes later, Yemu was finally starting give up and head back to the Kinstone stand to try a piece to trade his only rupee he picked up with. Before he did, he decided to go a little further again. This time he found merchant trying to sell a very bizarre item that caught his eye. It was a small shield with a interesting design engraved/painted on it. Yemu was really amazed by it and had the urge to ask for it's price which he expects to be expensive. Before he did approach the merchant. He looked back behind him to check for nothing and saw a small peculiar creature roaming the village streets. He couldn't quite make out what this thing was because of the distance between them is long making it blurry for him to find out. The creature might even have caught his glance at them before he looked away. He gathered his courage and walked up to the Merchant selling the shield. With his soft spoken voice he asked.

"Hello, may i ask how much does it cost for this shield?" He asked with a soft polite tone. Yemu was a bit bashful at the moment but his interest is really into the shield and really wants to know the price even though he is only holding on to a single blue Rupee, tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back