• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paragons Partner [Original RP]

Sarafina30

Hello all! Currently searching for someone interested in developing their writing and explore an indepth character. I've been roleplaying for a long while, though I stopped for the past few years with school and work things going on. But, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!

So if you're interested, I'm looking for someone to join a group rp with me here on RPN. First, I'd like to explore two characters and their relationship before anything else happens. The rp I'm referencing is Enkerzed's Paragons and then my own character is listed here. I'm interested in writing about two characters that are siblings and just see where it goes from there. I'm honestly willing to open up the parameters to non-siblings, but I'm not really looking for a romance driven plot. We don't have to be attached at the hip or anything, but I'd like to start out singular and then join the join once there is an established background. It's just a way to look at character depth in a new writing style. Plus, I'm eager to start writing since the rp won't be getting along for a short while.

If you're looking for outlined rules about what I'm looking for, I can provide that!
First and foremost, developed writing style. There can be a mistake here or there, we're human, but the purpose of me joining it to better myself. So, with that I'm looking for multiple paragraph responses and I prefer 2-4 times a week (though life can get busy, I get that). I'm not interested in writing smut or anything like that, so be aware.

So I hope, with more detail to this post I can get someone interested in running with this, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hmm, I might be interested, though I think I'm a lil confused on what you want
so the partner would be playing Alistair, I'm assuming, and join the RP with you?
and would this mini character-exploration rp take place during the timeline of the rp, or before?

Hmm, I might be interested, though I think I'm a lil confused on what you want
so the partner would be playing Alistair, I'm assuming, and join the RP with you?
and would this mini character-exploration rp take place during the timeline of the rp, or before?
So, I was thinking that the 'character exploration' would take place before to fully flesh out the characters and continue throughout the actual rp once things start moving. As for what I'm expecting out of someone else, I just wrote Bronwyn's background with Alistair but I'm interested in any type of character you'd like to create. For example, someone could join as Alistair and we could rework the background or completely scratch that and create their own character and motives. I'm really open to in regards to the character you would be rping as. The only thing is that I want to churn out Bronwyn to be an almost Lawful Evil character with a penchant for bloodlust, but could be redeemable. Does that clear up confusion?

then I think i would be interested?? I love playing sibling relationships (however rare that chance is), I just hope I'll be able to fit whatever u got in mind
If you want to stick with the history you've got established right now, I'm a okay with working around that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back