• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Paradox's Search

OceanParadoxes

Alright. I'm looking for a casual roleplay without to much stress involved. It has been some time since I have roleplayed and I would love to try again.

Quick about me:
- I work fulltime
- I'm an artist in my free time.
- I'm super flexible
- I should be most active in the afternoon/ night time
- I am accepting and you will have a hard time bothering me. Tell me honestly what you want and I will most likely be down.

What I want from the rp right now:
- Casual low stress
- A paragraph or two is what I want to write this time around
- You may write as much or as little as you want as long as you got more than one line
- Help contribute to the plot
- I will contribute to the plot
- Romance is good, but not necessary.
- If there is a romance I want it to be slowburn
- MxM or FxF preferred but I also enjoy MxF
- Trans characters, characters of any body type, any sexuality, and any nationality are more than welcome
- Third-person writing

Themes I like?
- Pirates
- Space
- Space Pirates
- Ocean locations
- Monsters
- Demons
- Fantasy
- Slice of life
- Princess/ Princesses
- Aquarium
- Monster Hunter
- Skyrim
- Pokemon

Also, I'm an anthro artist and would love to roleplay with some of the anthro characters I already have. If you like the character and want to rp with them but not necessarily as an anthro I can rp with the character as human as well.

My Anthro OC's
12913913_3WQNaQdsihhUuiO.jpg

Name: Rou Matton
Sexuality: Bi
Brief overview: Alien space bounty hunter/ od jobs. He has been infected by a parasite nicknamed "The Frost". It causes white discoloration and eventually death. He does odd jobs for another Alien woman named Tu Mi in order to be provided medication to control the parasite.

fdsg_by_oceanparadoxes_ddon73y-pre.jpg

Name: Tu Mi
Sexuality: Pansexual
Brief overview: Tu is an Alien female running a large scale bounty hunter business and living a life of luxury on her space base. Most of her workers are tied to her business through various means of forced servitude.

dd2xt71-84f93b96-29c7-486e-bbf2-a5e0c8382434.png

Name: Ezra Fate
Sexuality: Unsure/ Lesbian
Brief overview: 19 year old who enjoys dressing in punk and rock attire. She has an affinity towards cute things and the color pink but feels self-conscious of this. Still loves with her family and is unsure of what she is doing with her life. Is attempting to move out soon.

porsha_hillman_ref_by_crabdex_dcm6yh5-fullview.jpg

Name: Porsha Hillman
Sexuality: Asexual Strait
Brief overview: Is an avid gamer with big dreams of one day going pro. Stays up late and is, for the most part, a shut-in. Lives with her roommate sage and works as a grocery clerk.

sage_lavoie_ref_by_crabdex_dcm2o60-fullview.jpg

Name: Sage Lavoie
Sexuality: Lesbian
Brief overview: Enjoys plants and cooking. She lives with her roommate Sage and works as a grocery clerk. Currently is trying to date Lux.

lux_toma_ref_by_crabdex_dcoygwz-fullview.jpg

Name: Lux Toma
Sexuality: lesbian
Brief overview: Owns her own small pet shop that specializes solely on fish and aquariums. She lives above her small shop. She is very tall and slim with an easy-going personality.

kleptcrow_myo_by_oceanparadoxes_ddlhxw8-fullview.jpg

Name: Oberon Dow
Sexuality: Bi
Brief overview: Ocean wildlife educator with a specialization in shellfish. His hobbies include freediving, reptile keeping, and reading.

I only have 1 anthro, but she has different forms depending on how I feel, I'm up for an rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back