• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paradise (Clash of Fangs Reboot)

Sera snuck past the guards quietly and made her way outside, praying the ring would keep working all the way back to the school. She hoped she wasn't too far from the school, for she was still extremely weak. She surveyed her surroundings, trying to figure out where she was. A little distance ahead, she spotted the wall again. Running towards it and climbing over the wall, she realized she was held captive in the middle of the forest just outside Paradise and in the human world.

"Shit!" She declared, spotting a human twenty paces ahead.

Ingrid went silent for what seemed like an eternity. "Over his limit. Some thousands, more or less." Ingrid said somewhat angrily, she abruptly pulled away, remembering Sera, and she fumbled in her pocket of her leather jacket, pulling out some keys. She didn't know the condition Sera was in, but probably not strong enough to make it back to the school before getting caught. "I need to get Sera. Where is the place?" Ingrid asked him quickly, time was running fast, and she prayed Sarin didn't want to join her, or stop her from leaving, from what she saw, it brought back some memories it seemed he'd rather kept buried, or wasn't ready to handle. 

Sarin Mortirus Black

Sarin recoiled slightly sighing. When she asked where it was, his face went stone cold, emotionless before looking at the ground, his hands clenched around the golden vile that seemed to appear out of nowhere once more, "I know where, but i am coming with you," He said lowly before raising his head, looking at Ingrids face he knew she didn't want him coming from his reactions before, "Thing is, it's outside of paradise. You can't get past the barrier without someone with a high ranking post." He said the last part of his sentence like it was poison on his tongue.

(( Deeply apologise, ;-; I was out with the friendzzzz ;-; ))

Sarin Mortirus Black

Sarin recoiled slightly sighing. When she asked where it was, his face went stone cold, emotionless before looking at the ground, his hands clenched around the golden vile that seemed to appear out of nowhere once more, "I know where, but i am coming with you," He said lowly before raising his head, looking at Ingrids face he knew she didn't want him coming from his reactions before, "Thing is, it's outside of paradise. You can't get past the barrier without someone with a high ranking post." He said the last part of his sentence like it was poison on his tongue.

(( Deeply apologise, ;-; I was out with the friendzzzz ;-; ))

Ingrid drew in a sharp breath. She wanted to object Sarin coming, but his tone made her falter and she closed her mouth. She went silent for a moment at his words she looked back up at him. "So then what do we do? I can't just- I can't not do anything. We can go into the human realm, but then finding Sera... And we need a high ranking official...Ingrid said slowly, thinking it out, she went silent, thinking up a strategy. Ingrid inspected his face, he was thinking something, although he didn't seem to like it. She looked down at the vile in his hand and gently grabbed his hand, before looking up at him. "What is that?" She asked softly, still holding his hand and she looked back down at the vile, still clutched in his hand and carefully inspected it. 

(Is okay :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Persephone clutched her head in pain, suddenly getting a vision of Sera.

Sera ran past the human quietly, hoping they wouldn't sense the sudden hear from her running by.

She rejoiced when they didnt, but stopped suddenly when she noticed a large group of humans surrounding some kind of device that had an empty tube on it. They mingled over some way of ridding the world of "those monsters".

@Keto_Uskai, @DarknessSpirit, @VenomSlayer

Ingrid drew in a sharp breath. She wanted to object Sarin coming, but his tone made her falter and she closed her mouth. She went silent for a moment at his words she looked back up at him. "So then what do we do? I can't just- I can't not do anything. We can go into the human realm, but then finding Sera... And we need a high ranking official...Ingrid said slowly, thinking it out, she went silent, thinking up a strategy. Ingrid inspected his face, he was thinking something, although he didn't seem to like it. She looked down at the vile in his hand and gently grabbed his hand, before looking up at him. "What is that?" She asked softly, still holding his hand and she looked back down at the vile, still clutched in his hand and carefully inspected it. 

(Is okay :P

Sarin Mortirus Black

(( I apologise if this reply is shit, i am having relationship problems which are turning sour. I'm just drained of emotion right now.))

Sarin gasped slightly when he noticed the vile in his hand, his "Heart". He saighed lightly looking away from Ingrid for a few moments, before turning back shortly after, "High ranking officials are allowed in and out of Paradise. It's rare, but it is an option." He said in a normal tone, slightly more forceful,"And as for this~" He said holding up, sighing as he did so, "~I'll... Explain this when we get back... if..." He said the last part in a whisper of a whisper.

Sarin Mortirus Black

(( I apologise if this reply is shit, i am having relationship problems which are turning sour. I'm just drained of emotion right now.))

Sarin gasped slightly when he noticed the vile in his hand, his "Heart". He saighed lightly looking away from Ingrid for a few moments, before turning back shortly after, "High ranking officials are allowed in and out of Paradise. It's rare, but it is an option." He said in a normal tone, slightly more forceful,"And as for this~" He said holding up, sighing as he did so, "~I'll... Explain this when we get back... if..." He said the last part in a whisper of a whisper.

Ingrid was silent, staring at the vial in thought. It wasn't any potion she'd seen before. And she'd seen many potions, her grandmother had literally basically every recipe, from poisons to healing potions. And she had never seen any that looked like that. Ingrid was smart, she couldn't just let it go, no after his reaction to seeing it. Her mind searched for what it was until his recent words echoed into her mind "My heart into liquid.." His heart! She thought he had spoken metaphorically, but now she knew. What would that mean if it were to just shatter would it kill him? Or evaporate? Such dark magic corruption. His heart liquid, who knew what would happen if a witch stayed there for long. Witches could be vulnerable to such magic, especially young ones. Ahren for example, went mad with it. Ingrid shuddered. She stared at the vial. Now he really couldn't go. But she knew he'd never let her go alone. But that vial... "If" Sarin spoke in hardly a whisper, and Ingrids Dave turned sober for a moment before Ingrid's face went neutral and she stopped staring at the vial. She couldn't let him go. Who knows what that placed could do to his heart.  "Is there any other option? That doesn't maybe require a high ranking official?" Ingrid persuaded, an innocent expression on her face. 

(It's okay! I hope it works out!)

Persephone clutched her head in pain, suddenly getting a vision of Sera.

Sera ran past the human quietly, hoping they wouldn't sense the sudden hear from her running by.

She rejoiced when they didnt, but stopped suddenly when she noticed a large group of humans surrounding some kind of device that had an empty tube on it. They mingled over some way of ridding the world of "those monsters".

@Keto_Uskai, @DarknessSpirit, @VenomSlayer

"When the time comes we'll use this on them. The first one being the Supernatural Queen bitch." 

Sera held a hand over her mouth, resisting the urge to scream. What kind of weapon was that?

Listening to the humans going on and on about the ways they'd end supernaturals, Sera decided she'd heard enough and started running further away from the place, not caring if she bumped into anyone this time. She wanted to go home and with each passing moment she was grower weaker.

Finally making it to the hidden portal back into Paradise, Sera felt herself beginning to pass out.

Oh please No! She thought. I have to get home!

Before her world grew dark, she pulled out her phone, dialing Ingrid again.

"Ingrid! I'm not going to make it through. I'm just outside the portal. I don't  know if the humans will find me, but please send help." She pulled the ring off then, putting it in her pocket, wanting her friends to be able to find her.

"Sera's in trouble! We need to get help and go find her!" Persephone declared, pulling Keto down the hall.

@DarknessSpirit, @VenomSlayer, @Keto_Uskai

Ingrid was silent, staring at the vial in thought. It wasn't any potion she'd seen before. And she'd seen many potions, her grandmother had literally basically every recipe, from poisons to healing potions. And she had never seen any that looked like that. Ingrid was smart, she couldn't just let it go, no after his reaction to seeing it. Her mind searched for what it was until his recent words echoed into her mind "My heart into liquid.." His heart! She thought he had spoken metaphorically, but now she knew. What would that mean if it were to just shatter would it kill him? Or evaporate? Such dark magic corruption. His heart liquid, who knew what would happen if a witch stayed there for long. Witches could be vulnerable to such magic, especially young ones. Ahren for example, went mad with it. Ingrid shuddered. She stared at the vial. Now he really couldn't go. But she knew he'd never let her go alone. But that vial... "If" Sarin spoke in hardly a whisper, and Ingrids Dave turned sober for a moment before Ingrid's face went neutral and she stopped staring at the vial. She couldn't let him go. Who knows what that placed could do to his heart.  "Is there any other option? That doesn't maybe require a high ranking official?" Ingrid persuaded, an innocent expression on her face. 

(It's okay! I hope it works out!)

Sarin Mortirus Black

(( So it seems my problems have been solved, for now. ))

Sarin sighed lightly when she asked if there was another option, she most likely remembered back to where they spoke from before, "Ingrid. There is NO other way." He said lightly, the vile in his hand had disappeared into thin air once more. His hand loosened as the vile disappeared from his hand, moving his hand into his pocket, "Ingri-" He was cut off as Ingrids phone rang.

Sarin Mortirus Black

(( So it seems my problems have been solved, for now. ))

Sarin sighed lightly when she asked if there was another option, she most likely remembered back to where they spoke from before, "Ingrid. There is NO other way." He said lightly, the vile in his hand had disappeared into thin air once more. His hand loosened as the vile disappeared from his hand, moving his hand into his pocket, "Ingri-" He was cut off as Ingrids phone rang.

Ingrid's face fell at Sarin's words. She'd been caught. Damn.  Ingrid felt some hope diminish, sge couldn't save Sera only to lose Sarin! Ingrid slumped slightly, overwhelmed. She had a large "To do" list that seemed to stretch did miles. Ingrid watched the vile disappear and her blue eyes glowed violet for a moment in worry. She looked at Sarin as he was about to speak but the sound of her phone going off interrupted them. Sera's ringtone. Ingrid fished in her jacket pocket for her phone and answered it, putting it on speaker phone so Sarin could here it clearly. Ingrid was only to be met with Sera's weak and frantic tone, Ingrid hung on every word until the call disconnected and a jolt of hope rang through Ingrid. Sera wasn't at the place anymore, she was close, so close, and Sarin wouldn't have to go near the place he'd been raised in. Truthfully, Ingrid hadn't been in the human realm for over a hundred years, but it wasn't because of the humans. Ingrid looked at Sarin, her eyes lit with some sort of hope. "You know the way, yes?" Ingrid asked with raised eyebrows. 

@PrincessKarai8 

Sera lay unconscious on the ground, not sure how much time had passed before she passed out. 

Mason paced frantically up and down the hall, his mind racing. He had just overheard Ingrid and Sarin's conversation and the phone call. He wanted to leave to go after Sera desperately, but he knew it was dangerous to go into the Human realm without a higher ranking supernatural.

"Ingrid, we need to tell Dracur." He finally said, rushing over to her.

Persephone dragged Keto to Dracur's office, ready to tell the news on Sera.

@DarknessSpirit @VenomSlayer @Keto_Uskai

Keto grew impatient "Persephone!" he stopped staring at her "just tell me where she is, describe it to me and I can teleport there! why are we waisting time?!?!"

Ingrid spun around at Masons voice, who had appearantly been listening in the entire time, Ingrid looked more than irritated at this, she turned from Sarin, facing Mason. She folded her arms. "Nope. No way. No way in helllll. You're not coming." Ingrid said firmly, her eyes flashed violet dangerously, as if it wasn't up for discussion.  Mason was madly in love with Sera, and love made you do crazy things. Reckless things. Ingrid couldn't be responsible for Mason as well. 

@PrincessKarai8 @VenomSlayer

Ingrid spun around at Masons voice, who had appearantly been listening in the entire time, Ingrid looked more than irritated at this, she turned from Sarin, facing Mason. She folded her arms. "Nope. No way. No way in helllll. You're not coming." Ingrid said firmly, her eyes flashed violet dangerously, as if it wasn't up for discussion.  Mason was madly in love with Sera, and love made you do crazy things. Reckless things. Ingrid couldn't be responsible for Mason as well. 

"There's no way in hell, I'm letting you go either! It's dangerous in the Human realm. And don't act like you're the only one who cares about Sera!" Mason declared, frustrated.

Keto growled "You don't have a choice Persephone" he reached up touching her forehead closing his eyes seeing the images of where Seara was, he leaned down kissing her "I will be back with our Princess my dear" 

Keto disappeared reappearing right infront of their portal, he was snarling as he drew his weapon stepping through. Once he entered the Mortal realm he looked around for Seara near the portal 

Ingrids eyes glowed a dangerous violet, something she didn't do often unless she intended to hurt someone. "I can't be responsible for you Mason." Ingrid snapped at him, "Love is reckless Mason, and so are you." Ingrid said, also frustrated before her face went and became an unsettling calm, but her eyes still glowed."I'm older then you, and much stronger, we both know I can I can break you're neck while painting my nails." Ingrid said coldly,  and calmlyIngrid never acted this way. She was always calm and peaceful, but under this pressure came something else. Too many people she loved wanted to put themselves in danger, Ingrid proceeded to spin on Sarin. "And you-- you stay here!" Ingrid stammered angrily, and with a flick of her hand, Ingrid disappeared, teleporting in front of the portal that lead to the human realm. Ingrid didn't do this often, she far preferred the use of older magicks, she didn't like the newer magic witches used, but desperate times called for desperate measures. 

(( i missed stuff didn't I? Why is Mason Seras...? God i am confused... )

((Sera made it out of that place she was kidnapped too. Passed out before she could go through the portal to Paradise. Mason heard the phone call she had with Ingrid because he was eavesdropping. He told Ingrid he was going after Sera or get Dracur to go after and she told him no and used a spell to go. Keto teleported there to Sera too. That pretty much sums it up. I'll post my reply for it soon. Still dealing with some things that deal with my grandpa. He has open heart surgery Thursday and got move out of ICU yesterday))

((Sera made it out of that place she was kidnapped too. Passed out before she could go through the portal to Paradise. Mason heard the phone call she had with Ingrid because he was eavesdropping. He told Ingrid he was going after Sera or get Dracur to go after and she told him no and used a spell to go. Keto teleported there to Sera too. That pretty much sums it up. I'll post my reply for it soon. Still dealing with some things that deal with my grandpa. He has open heart surgery Thursday and got move out of ICU yesterday))

(( Oh, ok, thankyou for the rundown :PP And sorry to hear, i hope it goes well? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back