• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž โธบ the cast

OOC
Here
Other
Here

cherry lips

๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to the Paper House applications! Please fill out the application below! If you have any questions regarding the application, feel free to ask me about it! Those who have been selected to join Paper House will be privately notified! Best of luck!

โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ

Basics
Full Name:
Nicknames/Preferred Name:
Birthday:
Sexuality:
Currently Living:

Appearance
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Modifications:
Scars:
Face Claim:

Persona
Hobbies:
Goals:

Personality
Vices: 3+
Virtues: 3+
Short description: (at least two paragraphs explaining their vices/virtues! this is an alternative to the list form!)

Background
Family: Optional
History: (at least three paragraphs, one for each phase in life or can be detailed bullet points!)
Extra: any additional information you would like to provide

Interview
What do you hope to gain from Paper House?
Why did you decide to come here?
What's your ideal type?
What makes you a good partner?
What are you most excited about?
Do you have any concerns or worries?

interest check โธบ open โธบ ooc โธบ open

Hello and welcome to the revival of ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž! This roleplay is a reality show based on Terrace House, Heart Signal, and We Got Married! This is a very simple slice-of-life roleplay and will be a faster-paced character-driven plot, so participation is essential! This is dependent on characters forming relationships with each other with romance being at the center, so if that bothers you, this isn't the roleplay for you! Please note that ALL of the cast will be in their 30s and 40s and are celebrities of some sort! This can mean actors, models, idols, athletes, influencers, celebrity chefs, etc. They are all also interested in having serious relationships that can lead to marriage but have been having trouble with their dating pool, which is why they joined the show!

๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž will be taking place in Jinhae, South Korea in a small 'neighborhood' that the show has built called the Paper Village. While this show takes place in South Korea, characters are allowed to be from all over the place as long as it makes sense for them to be in Korea to the point they can converse comfortably on the show! There will be love experts and dating coaches that watch/host the show and they will be the ones that narrate each new time skip/episode! They also will provide "missions" or "events" for the cast members to partake in as they are easy ways to win dates or simply get to know the other cast members. Since this is a reality dating show, some of the cast will still go to work or even go out with friends, etc. Nobody is trapped at the Paper Village and they can leave whenever they want. People are also free to pursue whoever they want within the Paper House, meaning that multiple people can go for one cast member if they choose to do so.

However, there is a twist to romance in this show! Cast members are allowed to 'marry' each other, and the show will host a small wedding and both contestants will be considered off-limits to other cast members! These 'marriages' can get dissolved easily so that they can go back to dating other people if they would like. When two cast members marry each other, one will move into the other's bedroom and will live there for the duration of their marriage or until the show ends! This unique concept allows the cast to experience what marriage would be like and gives them an idea of someone they would like to leave ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž with!

If a cast member causes problems for others (i.e. fighting) they will be asked to leave the Paper Village. There is an app that the show uses that allows the cast to anonymously message/alert others that they have feelings for them, however, they are not allowed to share their identity as this is simply meant to add excitement to the show and those living within the houses. There are currently three houses in the Paper Village, each of which hosts eight cast members in separate rooms (unless they are sharing). The houses are very similar in terms of layouts but do have differing aesthetics. Each cast member is allowed to decorate the bedrooms as they wish but they must keep in mind that this is temporary housing so nothing permanent may be implemented! Chores are to be split between everyone living in each house and they must maintain it properly.

Occasionally trips will become available to the cast and a competition of sorts will commence, determining who will go on the trip. They can take a partner of their choice on the trip. While there are events, missions, and organized trips, this show is completely unscripted and there is only a ground camera crew when the cast leaves the houses. Inside each house there are stationary cameras, allowing them to live in peace as it is less intrusive to most cast members not to have a camera crew in their face. If at any point a camera crew member is needed, they are staying in another building down the road from the Paper Village that is about a five-minute walk.

โ™ฅ This will be taking place in December of 2023 and run until the beginning of April 2024!

โ™ฅ You must be 18+ to apply!

โ™ฅ Any OOC drama will not be tolerated and if any occurs, please let me know immediately! Drama can occur IN CHARACTER but that is it! I want this rp to be fun for everyone

โ™ฅ This is going to be casual-advanced so please be prepared to write a minimum of three decent paragraphs per in-character post!

โ™ฅ Realistic face-claims only! If you need help, please let me know!

โ™ฅ Posting requirements will only be twice a week as this is a pretty relaxed roleplay (however you can post more if you would like)

โ™ฅ Discord will be required for this as we will be using that for the OOC, plotting, and relationship building!

โ™ฅ You are allowed to have your character move out at any point and make a new one if you would like to!

โ™ฅ This is NOT first come first serve! Characters will be accepted if I find them suitable for the roleplay!

โ™ฅ Housing situations will be completely randomized in the Discord!

โ™ฅ There will be no forced pairing in this so please do not worry about that! I will randomize couples for certain events just to add drama to the show but they do NOT have to date or anything like that!

โ™ฅ If you have any questions, please PM me!

PAPER HOUSE
SOUTH KOREA
2023 - 2024
ํŽ˜์ดํผ ํ•˜์šฐ์Šค
coded by cherry !! ๐Ÿ’

Welcome to the Paper House applications! Please fill out the application below! If you have any questions regarding the application, feel free to ask me about it! Those who have been selected to join Paper House will be privately notified! Best of luck!

โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ

Basics
Full Name:
Nicknames/Preferred Name:
Birthday:
Sexuality:
Currently Living:

Appearance
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
Modifications:
Scars:
Face Claim:

Persona
Hobbies:
Goals:

Personality
Vices: 3+
Virtues: 3+
Short description: (at least two paragraphs explaining their vices/virtues! this is an alternative to the list form!)

Background
Family: Optional
History: (at least three paragraphs, one for each phase in life or can be detailed bullet points!)
Extra: any additional information you would like to provide

Interview
What's your ideal type?

• The Veteran Actor
    Full Name: Kang Dae-hwan
    Pronouns: He/him
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Occupation: Actor and business owner (owns one restaurant and a soju brand)
    Currently Living: Hapjeong-dong, Seoul

Height: 185 cm (6'0")
    Hair: Dark brown
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Modifications: None
    Scars: Various ones from doing different roles and cooking
    Face Claim: Gong Yoo
    ๊ฐ•๋Œ€ํ™˜
    07/10/79 โ€” 44 โ€” cancer
    actor
    โ€” pansexual โ€” he/him
    Likes: Alcohol, animals, waking up early, strong coffee, going on drives, beaches, Christmas, gift-giving, cooking, good food, family, comfy clothes

Dislikes: Sleeping in, overly sweet coffee, being tired, blood, getting sick, last minute cancelations, no-shows, award shows (he's nervous), sad dramas, burnt food

Hobbies: Cooking, puzzles, reading, sudoku

Goals: Open a second restaurant and make it dog-themed where all the dogs are available for adoption.

Vices: Oblivious, too laid-back, workaholic, jealous
    Virtues: Dedicated, passionate, supportive, empathetic

History: bullet list form
    - born as the oldest of two children
    - he has a younger sister named dahye
    - he started acting when he was 13 years old
    - got cast in a movie at 14
    - he really enjoyed all the projects he worked on but his parents made sure that he prioritized schooling over being an actor (they were worried he'd drop out)
    - so he stayed dedicated to both acting and schooling, doing his best to get good grades
    - he wasn't a perfect student but he did pass all his classes and graduated on time
    - he began to work on more movies and shows which was exciting to him
    - he told his parents after his high school graduation that he would pursue acting full-time
    - dae-hwan got cast in a lead role in his 20s where he really debuted his strengths as an actor
    - he was never a wild party-goer in his 20s and was often called the dad of his group of friends
    - starred in various films/shows ranging from action-packed dramas to romances
    - he had a couple of fleeting relationships, mostly with costars, but nothing ever stuck
    - when he entered his 30s, he dated another celebrity for about three years before their relationship ended as he wanted to start thinking about marriage
    - he never was bitter towards his ex and actually invited her to the opening of his restaurant
    - his restaurant was a big accomplishment for him and something he has always been proud of
    - it is a hole-in-the-wall type of place, full of comforting foods from various places he has traveled for filming
    - his parents and sister began to urge him to start dating again as his later 30s came and went, but he had a hard time connecting in that way
    - when he heard about paper house, he talked to his manager about it and decided that he had plenty of downtime for the moment and wanted to enjoy a fun dating show

Extra: he has three cats which his sister is looking after while he's on the show

Interview
    โธบ "Ideally it would be a long-term partner, but I would at least like to leave with the experience of what a committed relationship would be like."

โธบ "Mm I mean didn't everyone come for love? Or is it just me? Haha, really but my family showed me they were looking for cast members for this show and I figured it couldn't hurt!"

What's your ideal type?
    โธบ "Someone who is sure of themselves and is able to confidently know what type of person they are and what life they'd like to lead. I would really like to have a family in some form so someone family-orientated would be nice as well."

โธบ "Being reliable and taking care of my partner. I have always been there for my family and friends so it is no different in a relationship. I want to support the person I'm with, be there with food on the table, and let them unwind after a difficult day. I think that at least makes me somewhat decent!"

โธบ "Meeting new people definitely. I'm sure there will be some that I know but I always look forward to making new friends and this would be a good opportunity for me to do that."

โธบ "I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone. Sometimes I can be blind to what's going on around me and that can cause me to accidentally not see someone's feelings and that worries me. I want to make sure I am not forgetting about anyone and am straightforward while paying attention to what's going on around me."
    coded by cherry !! ๐Ÿ’

Last edited:
LEE MINSOO

Lee Minsoo
Heterosexual
Female
Actress/Idol
PRETTY
DARK
PERSONALITY
Full Name: Lee Minsoo
Nicknames/Preferred Name: Minnie / The Nation's Little Sister
Birthday: January 4th, 1993
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Currently Living: Seoul, South Korea
Fc: Nana
Height: 167cm
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Modifications: nose ring, helix piercings and regular ear piercings. Has a few tattoos, one on her collarbone with her debut date, and a few butterflies on her bicep with the names of her family members.
Scars: A burn scar on her thigh from a stage mishap.
Hobbies: Painting, Drawing, Baking, and Volunteering
Goals: To be able to buy her family a large home and pay off the mortgage. To win the top award for acting. Writing and Directing her own drama or film.
Vices: Anxious, Stubborn, Depressive, Irritable, Recklessness
Virtues: Empathetic, Kind, Confident, Honest, Curious
BIOGRAPHY

Born in Busan, South Korea, Minsoo had a normal upbringing. She has a loving family, a little brother and sister she adores, and a close relationship with her neighbors, and since she was young they all acted as one big family. She had taken an interest of singing and dancing at quite a young age, in fact, before she even started speaking, she would hum to any rhythm she heard. This sparked her parents to put her in dance classes once she was in Kindergarten, which she continued on until her late teens. She was street casted at 15, and her current company Bloom, took her in as a trainee after she passed the first audition with flying colors.

High School was different. Minsoo had always been pretty, and that didn't go unnoticed by her classmates especially the rumors that she was an idol trainee. Even if she looked in a direction of a male classmate, the next day their would be a rumor they were dating. It didn't help much that sometimes that happened to be men with partners, and it ended with Minsoo being heavily bullied. She'd be pelted with dodgeballs, forced to carry school bags and buy snacks for the class, and it never got too physical, maybe a slap or two if she tried to stick up for herself, but it was emotionally daunting, and she ended up dropping out of high school and just getting her GED after she turned 18. She was diagnosed with depression and anxiety soon after, and her trainee life got much harder. She was labeled the visual, but all she could think was that it was a curse, so she worked hard to break that image, and become known for her singing and dancing. At the age of 17 she finally was debuted in the girl group Cherry as the visual and main dancer. It was a trio who won the hearts of many even at debut due to the cute concept they had. Minsoo ended up becoming increasingly popular and was invited to many variety shows and interviews. Minsoo back at debut was shy and innocent, dubbing her the title "Nation's Little Sister" as they fell for her innocent charm.

It was not easy being the center of attention. Her every move was watched, her privacy was invaded and she no longer could even step outside with some sort of headline popping up. It was terrifying, and Minsoo felt like she was just playing a character, in fear her authentic self would ruin the image the public had of her. At the age on 19, someone broke into her dorm in the middle of the night, taking pictures of a sleeping Minsoo. She woke up to a startled scream from her bandmate, and came face to face with the stranger. Thank god her manager had been there that night and caught the man before he could do anything else, and he was sentenced to a hefty prison sentence. The trial was heavily publicized, sparking a look into the hardships of being an idol. Minsoo was asked to speak every time but refused, and Cherry went on a hiatus. The group spent the next year back in their hometowns, all receiving extensive therapy until they felt comfortable enough to come back.

Truth was, Minsoo didn't want to go back. Being a celebrity was a lot uglier then let on, and despite her love for her kind fans, all it did was instill her with fear. Her contract was far from over though, and she ended up returning back to Seoul. During the practice for their new comeback, Minsoo focused heavily on her mental and physical health. She went to weekly therapy, and worked out almost everyday along with her practices. One of her big confidence boosters was asking her company to shed her "cute, innocent" concept. Now a 20 year old woman, Minsoo didn't want to be cute and bubbly and her maturing features didn't suit it anymore. The company was hesitant, but the girl group came back from their long hiatus with a more adult, elegant concept. This didn't fly well with long time fans, or the public, but none could deny it suited them better. Minsoo kept her title as Nation's Little Sister, still a beloved idol to the public, but her newfound confidence made the title feel strange to even her. Minsoo's image turned into a girl crush image, and her personality matched it well. A few variety shows and interviews was enough to restore her and her groups image the more they expressed the want to leave behind their teens and everything that had happened to them and the groups popularity skyrocketed. As they aged though, they all started to enjoy different things. Their leader, Soojin, was a beautiful vocalist and had her solo debut, Hana the lead rapper was charming and funny and became popular on variety shows because of it. Minsoo didn't really know what she wanted to do. She didn't want to solo debut, and while she did lots of variety shows, she didn't have the hosting talents Hana did. It was the company who first suggested acting. Minsoo was definitely hesitant at first, she had never acted other then in music videos, and it seemed like a lot of pressure but due to the companies demand, she gave in and started acting classes. At first she just felt awkward, and had a hard time slipping into character, but after weeks of practice, the awkwardness slowly started to melt away and she started to have fun. Her debut drama was at age 23 in a small romantic web drama where she played the female villain. She received lots of praise for it, but you could tell her acting was still a bit awkward. This only pushed her to work harder, and she went from getting villain roles to moving on to the second lead characters. Her first award was for "Best Couple" for her work in a melodrama alongside the second lead male, and it pushed her to work even harder.

She got her first main role at 25 in a romantic comedy historical drama, and won the "Best Lead Actress" for it. Her love for acting continued to grow, and she even found herself helping with the production and scrip writing of her projects, with a dream of directing and writing her own story. By the age of 31 she's been a highly successful actress and idol, but her inexperience in real love led to her feeling lonely, as she was already in her 30's and never had an actual boyfriend, so once her manager showed her the offer for the show, she immediately accepted without any question, excited to start another chapter in her journey.

Extras:
* Does lots of charities and volunteer work,
* Incredibly clumsy, has tripped over air more times then she can count.
* Loves watching dramas and script writing in her free time.
* Scared of sleeping alone. Needs to have someone with her, usually cuddles a stuffed animal.

Interview
Companionship? This industry can be a lonely one, it's hard to keep friends or relationships when you're always working. I want to make friends, and of course find a lover. I'm at the age to settle down now.

I thought the idea was super fun, and I think it's a great opportunity to get myself out their in the dating world and find real love, not just through the big screen.

What's your ideal type?
Hmm.. Someone reliable? I'm pretty independent but I'm also clumsy. Someone who can, quite literally, catch me when I fall haha, and help me back to my feet in hard times. I'm also a sucker for a man that can cook. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach.

I consider myself to be quite in tune to other's emotions, and I'm a reliable shoulder to fall on whenever someone just needs somebody to talk too. I'm very loyal and will go above and beyond to show my partner how much I care for them.

Missions? I'm pretty competitive but I also really love games. Being able to hang out with people in my age range and have fun is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm also excited to meet the other contestants, I was awake all night last night trying to think who it would be. This show is just so fascinating!

Heartbreak. I'm a one man woman, once I set my eyes on someone I won't change my mind. If the person I like, like's someone else, it'll definitely break my heart. I think also it would be hard to go for someone that someone else already likes because I don't want to upset anyone, I don't want to fight someone else for love, but I might have too.

rollerblading, soccer, dancing, singing, painting, drawing, sour fruits like oranges, script reading, romantic comedies, animals, ice cream, pole dancing

DISLIKES
bugs, her privacy invaded, violence, gore, horror, snakes, heights, loud noises, the cold, loud chewing, sleepless nights, sleeping alone, the dark

ยฉ pasta

Last edited:

fashion designer.

name

yun jong-su

thirty-five

birthday

december twenty-seventh

sexuality

demisexual

style

height

6'1"

hair

natural black

eyes

dark brown

Build

lean, athletic

features

dimples

body mods

earlobe piercings

title

artist

req.

req.

a little quote here!

Despite being a prominent figure within the fashion community, Jong-su is not a fan of the limelight. He is one of South Korea's most reclusive and introverted celebrities. The public eye brings on a level of anxiety Jong-su has been forced to contend with since adolescence. The designer greatly prefers the company of a select and feels most comfortable in the company of close friends. Due to this, he has often been perceived as standoffish to the media and some of his famous peers.

Jong-su is a lover of the arts and considers himself to be an old soul. He enjoys collecting vintage pieces, whether it be art, fashion, or furniture. He often longs for the slower pace the world used to spin at. Now, he feels overwhelmed by how fast the whims of society seem to change. This contributes to his reluctance to make public appearances, and the apprehension he feels when debuting a new line of clothing.

He uses fashion is a form of self-expression, and to rebel against what is expected of men and masculinity.

Sewing, sketching, photography, collecting vintage pieces, fruit wines, dramas, rain, flora

dislikes

Summer heat, large parties, beer, prolonged eye contact, fast fashion, modeling, interviews

quirks

Never maintains eye contact for more than a few seconds, seemingly expressionless whenever he is speaking publicly or put on the spot

pers.

pers.

modeling

Thanks to his mother's work as an accomplished model, Jong-su entered the fashion scene at a very young age. He took on modeling work alongside his mother for numerous kid's fashion brands. As a teenager, his aspirations leaned more towards fashion design. He continued to model, however, as he wanted to make his break in fashion design through his own hard work. He did not want his nepotism to hand him all of his opportunities in the industry.

Unfortunately, modeling took a mental toll on Jong-su over the years. The spotlight made him deeply uncomfortable and the pressure he faced from his manager to step outside his comfort zone caused his anxiety to surge. He continued to model as his primary line of work until his late twenties.

designing

Jong-su received his first big break in the fashion design industry when he was twenty-eight. He was signed on to be featured at a renowned fashion show. Ironically, he had once walked for this show. He was eager to experience the other side of the runway. It was through this fashion show that Jong-su met his first long-term partner. She was a fellow designer and the two connected through their passion for art and fashion. Their relationship blossomed and the two were romantically involved for three years.

Unfortunately, her professional career took her to Europe far longer than their relationship could handle. Jong-su thoroughly enjoyed his time in France and Italy visiting her, but he did not have a desire to move from South Korea. The distance between them had no end in sight.

The years following have been kind to Jong-su, all things considered. He debuted another successful line and is currently working on a third. He had his friends, his family, and his work. Yet, sometimes he can not help but feel a sense of loneliness. It was this gnawing feeling that led to Jong-su deciding to step out of his comfort zone for the first time in many, many years. He is ready to find his person.

best friend

name here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

best friend

name here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec vestibulum dui eget diam sodales lobortis. Nulla fermentum purus fringilla hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque ullamcorper fringilla augue, a laoreet ligula vehicula vel. Vestibulum laoreet tristique sem, vel malesuada nunc congue quis. Nulla aliquet massa a felis viverra iaculis. Praesent ac tortor quis diam efficitur consequat non id eros. Nullam malesuada quis nisl vitae consequat.

best friend

name here

question here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

question here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

hist.

hist.

scroll

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• Follow

Jeong Iseul

์ • ์ด์Šฌ

Model | Face-Claim: Lee Ji-eun (IU)

December 2023

Following

Followers
12.4m

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

fontcallfontcall
๏น™โœง๏นšLEE SI-WOO ; THE HEARTBREAKER
si , si-woo
ALIAS
nov. 13th, 1987 (36)
BIRTHDAY
actor & model
JOB
bisexual
SEXUALITY
kim jun-myeon (exo)
FACECLAIM
'Cause you'll be on my mind 'til I D-I-E I'm tryna redefine what I see in we But if you plus me equal death and destruction
HE/HIM
MALE
donghae
daejin-dong
182cm
HEIGHT
light brown
HAIR
hazel
EYES
si-woo is like most. a rather average guy. very relaxed, very neat. calm and collected. he's charming, always knows what to say and does what he can to keep a level head at all times. he tends to come and go in peoples lives & realtionships, feeling that his youth is slipping so rather not waste it too long on people that he doesnt know he wants for life. he's unable to be tacked down; but he's working on growing and changing, knowing with age comes the time to grow up and finally be an adult.
tattoos ๏น™โœง๏นš project k homura insignia on his right bicep, across chest reads "no blood, no bone, no ash"
piercings ๏น™โœง๏นš none !!
scars none !!
interview
What do you hope to gain from Paper House? ๏น™โœง๏นš gain? theres a lot to hope to gain, but i think my wants of gains are similar to like any other that wishes to be part of it. haha. i'm getting older, not old, but older. makes me still feel young to phrase it like that. but i'm getting older; i'm getting to the point where my life is reaching the stage where i know i should settle down. i guess im growing tired of the merry go round that is youth dating in the famous scene. wanting an easier way to find someone for me and finally just; find peace.
Why did you decide to come here? ๏น™โœง๏นš why does anyone decided to do anything? we all have needs and desires, and wishes. and maybe im hoping i can fulfill my own wish or someone elses in my time here. wishing to find the life i dreamed of, as simple as that sounds.
What's your ideal type? ๏น™โœง๏นš ideally someone i can just relax with. i want to be able to bond over anything; learn new things with them. someone that i can find by myself even at the worse; or someone that doesnt get scared when it comes down to the hard choices. i know im not the best to get along with, but maybe someone to introduce me into new things. i just want someone to do the simple things with; that gets me and likes me for me, and not the persona the public knows me for.
What makes you a good partner? ๏น™โœง๏นš not a lot i feel like. ive never been a good partner as i think most know from my history. but i can do what is needed of me. cooking meals for partner and spoiling them as always been a thing im good at. seeing their face light up at it always gives me that warmth in my core. always being just a phone call or text away, i've always been good with communicating and putting the relationship first. even if im not known for lasting in them.
What are you most excited about? ๏น™โœง๏นš honestly? anything. im constantly travelling for photo shoots and film shoots so i typically dont really get a lot of time to myself or time to spend with other people outside of work. so i'm a little excited to have just basically endless time to just; interact with others and build relations. anything can happen in an evniorment like this and i am down for all the twists and turns. i think it'll be fun and excited; its kind of like living in a college dorm again. feels like im back in my youth.
Do you have any concerns or worries? ๏น™โœง๏นš everything can be a condern if you let it be. i rather live care free and not fret what could go wrong and just try to vibe with all the good that will come from this. thinking about what could go wrong would only put that energy into the world and could cause those issues to become real. i rather not dwell on the what ifs and just wait to see what happens. im adaptable so i'm sure i'll overcome any issue throw at me.
painting แง photography แง long drives แง clothing design แง hikes แง parties/raves แง drinking แง sunset/sunrise แง cooking
the cold แง lonely nights แง finishing a good book/movie แง bad food แง being able to hear any little noise in a room. so like chewing, scratching at your skin, etc แง overly emotional situations แง losing (be at games, contests, etc etc)
dislikes
organized แง doesnt really get upset แง passionate แง easily excited แง always full of energy แง enjoys talking to people แง life of a party แง risk taker แง likes to spoil people that he finds worthy แง really sweet at his core แง babies everyone lowkey แง parental figure sometimes แง charismatic
VIRTUES
kind of self centered แง easily bored of people แง doesnt really take others feelings into account แง manipulative แง sadist slightly แง oh no i hurt ur feelings cry. แง life is a lazy river he has no care in the world แง talks way to fast แง hates repeating himself so he gets annoyed by that easily แง acts really nice, but is super judgemental underneath แง judges everyone who comes into his life and chooses if theyre worth his time or not
VICES
history
Si-woo had little goals in his life, and still goes. Growing up, his goals included; becoming a famous photographer, making something of himself for his mother to be proud of, having his face or name on a billboard, and being famous. Currently? His goals are more orientated to adulthood. Buy or build a nice house, and find a spouse, preferably a women. He wishes to be a father of at least two. He wants to grow old with someone and raise a good family. His goal to raise a family slightly conflicts with his work but he will do anything to make it work. His main goal is to change his heartbreaker & bad boy personal and image to something a little softer so people will hopefully accept him more when he takes time to settle down and build a family in the coming years.
Si-woo was raised as the middle child in a family of four. Raised by his father, since his mother passed early in his life; him and his two other siblings all grew up rather shakily. In youth Si-woo was the mams boy until her passing. The feeling of losing himself while saying goodbye was a rough one for a child of just 6 years old. While their youngest brother hardly remember their mother, Si-woo and his sister; Su-jin remember her fondly. Both setting up to fill the spot for their youngest brother Song-woo . While Su-jin often filled it better than Si-woo together the both of them helped raise Song-woo while their father was mostly at work. In youth they hardly saw their father; he was a COO of one of the local Banks. Spending most of his time traveling from locations than being home; the kids were pretty acquainted with having Nanny's to look after them. Si-woo and Su-jin took up cooking being taught by their nanny and using Song-woo as a taste taster. The two were awful cooks in their youth. But it was moments like that where they all bonded as siblings, it was the peaceful innocence for them.
As a young adult, life felt; a little different to Si-woo. He hit a growth spurt; and didn't really feel the same about a lot of things. His mothers death slowly started to take a toll now at an older age and able to process it more; and realize that even with their father and his busy schedule the family wasnt really a family. And so Si-woo restless to try and fill a void where his family didn't be game experimenting with people and feelings and romance. He got into fights in school; broke up several couples, was a homewrecker. Cheated even. He was a great student, horrible friend. But it made him feel a little more complete each time. And once he stopped feeling complete; he walked away, broke up with people; made others cry. Whatever he needed to feel whole. And at the end of the day; he was always back home with his siblings and sometimes even his father. He craved normality in his young adult life. It was all he wanted; but he could never find it for long. In his junior high years; Si-Woo got obsessed with anime. Its his main go to for entertainment and he wants a story like this in his life.
Si-woo was scouted to be a model when he was 18. He wasn't too sure about it; willing to give it a shot because if anything was going to help him be something it was becoming a Model. It was a start into a new world he hardly knew. And originally he hated it. He had no interest really in it; but he slowly blew up. When he was 23 he was rather well known, and began obtaining the title of "Heartbreaker" with him being very well known and open about his dating history, with dating several different people every year. He was not one to be locked down. At that time it didnt reallse phase him. He was young, still adventuring in life; still learning and exploring. It was when he was 25 he met his first true love. However, she was not famous; she didnt want anything to do with the fame; and Si-woo was too young, stupid and selfish at the time to realise or care enough to keep her. At this point, he was starting his acting career; he couldnt throw it all away for something like love. He didn't care enough about his future then, all he wanted was money to become something. He wanted to be well off in the future without worry. Thats all he wanted.
In his current flow of life, Si-woo has more care and respect for things. But he is still living life as he did in his 20s and younger. He still holds himself above everyone; picking a choosing people. Being bored of everything and just looking out for himself. He's been acting for over 10 years now, with a number of roles hand fulls of extremely popular and several good lead roles. He's well known, liked, sought after. But none of it bothers him; he welcomes it with open arms. Even if he knows its lowkey bad for him. He wants it all. And he's hoping Paper Houses will give him a slight wake up call to help him change and hopefully find someone worth his time.

Last edited:
fontcallfontcall
๏น™โœง๏นšMOON EUN-JI ; KOREA'S BAD GIRL
LU (stagename)
ALIAS
feb. 25th, 1993 (31)
BIRTHDAY
solo rapper
JOB
pansexual
SEXUALITY
park ji-hyo (twice)
FACECLAIM
Terror when she told me, mmm โ€œThis is what you wantedโ€ Somebody to hold me, mmm It's all I ever wanted
SHE/THEY
FEMME NONBINARY
daegu
daehyeon-dong
161cm
HEIGHT
black
HAIR
hazel
EYES
Eun-ji has a troubled childhood growing up. She's rough on the edge; touch inside and out. She isnt one scared to speak her mind or fight for what she believes is right. She's a neverback down kind of gal; she's gotten in a lot of trouble for it and has ended up in some pretty bad situation because of it in the public eye. But she lives up as Korea's Bad Girl.
tattoos ๏น™โœง๏นšlittle stars on her fingers. a small set of 'devil' wings are her back. small cheshire cat smile on her hip. a compass on the palm of her right hand.
piercing's ๏น™โœง๏นšlabret piecing. ears.
scars ๏น™โœง๏นšscattered ones of her legs, from hiking adventures and some pretty gnarly ones from the few times she's tried to help stray cats and dogs.
interview
What do you hope to gain from Paper House? ๏น™โœง๏นši just want something interesting in life. paper house seems like fun. building relations is good for me, ive never been good at making friends, or keeps relations. so i thought; i though coming to this would help me gain a better understanding of my wants and needs and help me grow a little with taking better care of relations and maybe the bonus of maybe falling in love sounds nice.
Why did you decide to come here? ๏น™โœง๏นšI guess I never really thought of why I decided, I just kind of wanted to be here, and I went for it. I do that a lot for pretty much everything. Not really thinking of the reasons or why, and I just go for it. Live life without worry; and just go on whatever adventures I can. I
What's your ideal type? ๏น™โœง๏นšhonestly; someone that is willing to go on adventures with me. someone that wont judge or try to stop me and supports me as i support them. i just want to be able to live life freely and have to worry about anything. i want shared views, affection. i want someone willing to mesh and mold to a shared lifestyle. i just want happiness and joy. its simple but its all i want. (and in other words; someone also taller than me, very pretty; deep voice.)
What makes you a good partner? ๏น™โœง๏นšuhm. do i have to answer this one? my reputation kind of proceeds me and doesnt really paint me the best; so i think no matter what i say; people won't really think i'm a good partner no matter what. (haha)
What are you most excited about? ๏น™โœง๏นšadventure. i love trying new things; i love travelling. meeting people. i love it all, i want it all. i dont think i really hit in with many; and i dont think many will like me. but i just, want to try to make the most of this! no matter what.
Do you have any concerns or worries? ๏น™โœง๏นšuhm. yeah i guess theres a few things that linger in the back of my head? I want to be liked and be treated fairly but given my past Im sure people won't do that. Which is a worry, always had been, always will be. But i think everyone fears and worries about being liked by new groups of people huh. But that maybe also ties into the fact im using this as a last resort to try and find someone and if i fail at this, then i think i'm just me forever. and while that isnt terrible; its kind of scary.
speaks her mind แง never falters แง force to be reckoned with แง confident but not cocky แง tries everything without fear แง brave แง well-versed in skills แง remembers everything about you แง rather sweet แง cares for the little guy แง doesnt go down without a fight แง gets back on her feet
VIRTUES
hot headed แง her way or the highway most times แง doesnt know when to stop แง no filter แง likes to get into fights แง not really lady like แง manners when it matters, otherwise none แง easily annoyed / angered แง hates when people try to help her or baby her. (results in fights, arguments and other not good events)
VICES
writing music แง fashion & design แง planting / gardening แง cooking แง bike rides / car rides แง going fast แง adventure แง hiking แง camping แง anything outdoory really แง anything dangerous แง loves loud music แง dances like no ones watching even if people are watching แง trying new things, or hobbies or anything really แง the beach แง full moon nights แง astrology
the snow แง the cold แง people who talk way to loud แง being late or others being late แง people who cancel plans last minute แง people who just make plans and just fall off the face of the planet แงthe colour yellow แง beer, she likes drinking, but just beer is gross she hates it !! แง do not turn down her music !! she hates when you touch her stuff แง people who act like theyre better than everyone else แง people who pretend or fake who they are แง beauty standards
dislikes
history
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eu aliquet elit. Nam facilisis, massa at lacinia imperdiet, nibh est molestie ligula, sed convallis nibh metus vulputate erat. Etiam at massa vitae sem accumsan eleifend. Nam leo ipsum, dictum vel tortor a, accumsan semper justo. Sed mollis massa sit amet massa egestas, sed consequat felis ultricies. Nulla facilisi. Phasellus tempor facilisis mauris a tempus. Pellentesque a consequat diam. Morbi vestibulum erat in aliquam iaculis. In nec nunc eu odio scelerisque dignissim mollis sed urna. Proin sed odio ex. Fusce in nunc eu ipsum scelerisque ornare vitae vel augue. Donec quis neque laoreet risus rhoncus viverra. Fusce lorem neque, mattis quis placerat eget, tempus ac turpis.
Suspendisse rutrum in risus sit amet iaculis. Sed tempor libero ac libero porta, nec porttitor neque molestie. Phasellus a cursus tellus. Duis viverra facilisis est in congue. In tincidunt elit id dignissim pharetra. Proin pharetra imperdiet tortor in convallis. Duis auctor felis eu arcu volutpat tristique. Curabitur porttitor lobortis orci, ut venenatis ex porta eget. Curabitur venenatis elit non eleifend tristique. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Cras non efficitur mauris. Praesent congue id magna id hendrerit. Nulla molestie sodales mauris, ut pharetra mauris scelerisque vitae. Quisque vehicula magna quis libero tristique pharetra. Maecenas pellentesque, justo in volutpat euismod, justo velit ultricies nibh, ac maximus odio arcu quis est. Aliquam sed lacinia nisl.
Sed congue elit non dolor feugiat, sit amet gravida orci lacinia. Etiam hendrerit vitae nulla eu commodo. Suspendisse id risus turpis. Donec id velit dolor. Maecenas consequat volutpat placerat. Maecenas ullamcorper justo ligula, nec dignissim diam placerat eu. Sed ac enim sodales, varius enim eget, vulputate libero. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Fusce pharetra gravida urna eget elementum. Sed in tortor et turpis placerat molestie.
Mauris ut est massa. In pharetra lectus elit, at pulvinar mi consectetur eget. Ut facilisis vitae orci eu ultricies. Nunc vel enim diam. Ut nibh nulla, malesuada in neque eu, maximus vestibulum nibh. Mauris hendrerit metus ac pulvinar convallis. Mauris in dapibus velit. Sed varius non diam et aliquam. Donec lacus magna, bibendum ac commodo a, interdum malesuada diam. Praesent malesuada dignissim risus vel consequat. Nullam accumsan vehicula pellentesque. Nam tellus erat, porttitor in ultrices eu, imperdiet eget dolor. Duis nec erat finibus, pulvinar tortor id, posuere nisl.
Nunc finibus metus urna, non commodo lectus sagittis eget. Nunc metus nulla, varius in quam aliquam, semper accumsan quam. Suspendisse iaculis consectetur sapien ac semper. Vestibulum ac odio vitae massa efficitur facilisis in et sem. Suspendisse cursus leo nisl, in ultricies quam vulputate ut. Donec a aliquet lorem, in lacinia quam. Sed mattis ipsum eu sapien pellentesque, ut porttitor mauris malesuada. Ut euismod ipsum dui, et consequat felis condimentum porta. Vestibulum auctor purus mauris, vel lacinia nunc rutrum vel.

Last edited:

The Chaebol

full name

Lee Dae hyun

nicknames

hyunnie | honey

dob

November 9

thirty-three

sexuality

heterosexual (questioning)

Hometown

Seoul, South Korea

Occupation

[Chaebol of Samsung Group ], Founder and CEO of HE, a new entertainment company rapidly gaining global attention and success.

Residency

Gangnam-Gu, SK + Los Angeles, USA

height

6'4"

hair

usually kept around ear-length, black, pin-straight, and unbelievably silky. rarely unkempt, and usually styled in a rather relaxed manner.

eyes

almond-shaped, monolid, dark irises, that glitter like molten brown sugar in the sunlight.

Build

Seemingly hand-carved by the gods (or rather by his dedication to his morning routine). Dae hyun sports an extremely well-built build, his interest in good eats and heavy lifting keeps him from becoming too lean.

dist. features

Dae hyun's ears were once a feature that garnered a lot of negative attention, but he quickly eventually grew into them, and now people's eyes tend to linger on his muscular frame or the rare sight of his infectious smile.

body modifications

a secret matching tattoo on his right hip

daydreams

again&again

req.

req.

a little quote here!

Dae hyun is a bit of a contradictory person by nature, especially when it comes to relationships. To his closest confidants, he is sweetly affectionate, fiercely loyal, and mostly dependable (there are times his antics get him into trouble that burden other people), and would go to war with anyone who crosses them. Dae hyun is as charismatic and outgoing as the elite social circles of Korea demand, his social endeavors are successful because he's able to talk and get along with most people.

Even though he was doted on and spoiled as a child by his mother he grew up to understand the value of hard work and the possibilities at his fingertips. Through that hard work and reaching for his goals he learned to be honest to a fault, and very self-aware. Despite being such a loyal friend, when it comes to romantic pursuits his affections are like the flowers of a cherry blossom tree. Vibrant and beautiful, but evanescent. He's broken more hearts than he's saved and his only saving grace through it all is his honesty. If the time were to ever come for him to truly open his heart to another they'd see a deeply generous, romantic, and sensual man.

Outside of his faults with relationships, Dae hyun can be considered quite stubborn, and materialistic and sometimes can caught up in being a bit self-centered.

shades of green, music that's a bit too loud, driving along the coast at night, wind blowing through his hair, the feeling of being weightless and floating atop the water, the burn in his muscles after an intense workout, kiss-bruised lips, the smell of the first rain after a long summer, thick sweaters, fingers squeezing in between his own, black coffee and a sweet pastry, room temperature water.

dislikes

the weight of expectations that has settled upon his shoulders, seeing tears form in his mom's eyes, hearing unkind words about people he loves, opening his heart, not being able to make decisions for himself, having to appease the wants of others, spicy food.

quirks

thinking out loud. furrowing his eyebrows when in deep thought. bouncing his leg or clicking pens when anxious.

pers.

pers.

The Samsung Legacy

The South Korea of today would not exist without the power and influence of the Lee's. The family's importance to not only Korea's Economy but to the world at large begun at the beginning of the year in 1969. Lee Byung-Chul passed the company to his son, who went forth in the electronics industry and struck a gold mine. The Lee fortune grew as their influence spread, and the long tradition of passing the company to the eldest son continued, with other members of the family pursuing paving their own paths of prestige and influence.

The Beginning

Dae-hyun's parents were no different, their wealth and lavish lifestyles drew them together in college, and the pressure from both their traditional (and power-hungry) families ensured marriage was the end goal of the frolicking occurring during their college years. Kye Hyun and Sooyeon's summer fling turned into a turbulent marriage, tested repeatedly by conflicting dreams, competing priorities, and third parties that wanted to get their hands on a little bit more wealth. Sooyeon's pregnancy announcement brought an eerily calm period before the storm that would blow through all of their lives with the birth of Dae-hyun.

The Journey

The first three years of life were spent in the Lee Manor alongside his paternal side of his family. At this time tension was extremely high, Sooyeon's parents were displeased by the notion of their grandson being raised in South Korea and so far away from them, and how they felt betrayed by their daughter and son-in-law remaining in South Korea despite Sooyeon's position in America and the job set up for her there. Marital squabbles became more frequent, and eventually, the immediate family who would be impacted by Sooyeon's relocation included themselves in these disputes, with so many hands in the pot it was only time until things bubbled over.

Though the bubbling over was less than dramatic, an exasperated Sooyeon decided to book a summer vacation for her and Dae hyun in South Korea. Promising to return by the beginning of Dae hyun's first year in elementary, she left the country. Summer vacation turned into Kindergarten, first, second, and third grade spent inAmerica. Dae-Hyun's formative years were spent being spoiled by his mother and carrying the expectations of greatness from his grandparents upon his shoulders. Over the few years of his parents being separated, they reconciled, issued their apologies, and came to terms with setting their differences aside to be good parents to Dae Hyun. The Summer of Fourth grade was Dae Hyun's first return back to South Korea, where he was welcomed by tearful grandparents, aunts and uncles, and his relieved father.

The rest of Dae Hyun's childhood was spent with his school year in South Korea, and his summers in America, or whatever adventure his mother would take him out on. Dae hyun grew deeply fond of his breaks from South Korea, and as he grew older the expectations that followed only weighed upon him more. Lectures about Reputation and amounting to greatness were frequent from his grandparents, who filled his schedule with after-school academies, internships, and skill classes to prevent him from โ€œwasting timeโ€ chasing after girls or embarrassing their family name. The summer before Middle school Dae Hyun spent his summer in Los Angeles in the college pool, finding comfort in the water he treaded and reprieve in the ache in his muscles after a long session. Dae Hyun's love for swimming followed him back to Korea, and after masterful negotiating (aka flashing his dad some puppy eyes) he was able to try out for the swim team and pursue it alongside his studies.

Dae hyun received an offer from the Junior Olympics training facility in South Korea that was too good of a chance to pass up. So, Dae Hyun spent the remainder of his adolescence in South Korea, navigating through the suffocating elite social circles, training with Olympic coaches, and scoring top grades in his classes.

Dae hyun graduated at the top of his class with honors and test scores most kids could only dream about... like he was expected to.

The Present

Dae hyunโ€™s adulthood has been marked with exceptionalism carried on from his childhood. High risk turned into bountiful reward in his 20โ€™s with the creation of Honey Entertainment (HE) and with the two superstar idols groups (Bermuda & XOXO) finding worldwide success and putting his company into the ring with other big conglomerates. Life at home was changing, new marriages, a new stepmother (who hated him), and new siblings (whom he often spoiled) were introduced and made headlines through the years.

Whatโ€™s never changed about Dae hyun is his noncommittal love life. A hot topic for the tabloids looking to bring down the king in any way they could. Rumor about his sign-on with Paper House has stirred up the whispers and sneaked glances, Was it finally happening? Would Koreaโ€™s โ€œfavoriteโ€ Chaebol finally settle down?

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

best friend

name here

hmmm... I'm coming in with zero expectations, except to enjoy myself. What comes of it will be what it will be.

A break from the "real world" was an attractive pitch... and admittedly the biggest reason I decided to put in my application. Everyone needs a break from the day to day, righr?

What's your ideal type?

That's a loaded question. I think someone that can see through all of this *gestures to himself, specifically to his "perfected" appearance.* I think someone I can laugh with, and that feels like- hmm... home? Yeah that sounds the most appealing.

My money? *He laughs heartily for a moment along with the crew interviewing him* No, no, I mean, despite what you see in the papers, I am a devoted person. I jsut havne't found my person to be devoted to, yet.

I'm excited to meet new people, I'm sure I'll see some familiar faces, you know I've got contacts in every circle.

I think it would be awkward if I had an ex on the show, the chances of that are pretty slim, but you never know. I'm not too worried about butting heads with anyone though or feeling in competition for someone's attention, those aren't things on my radar.

hist.

hist.

scroll

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
  • ๋น„๊ฐ€ ์˜ค๋Š” ๋‚ ์—”
    BEAST

name
    Song Hyunsoo
    nickname
    Hyunsoo, Soosoo
    date of birth
    sexuality
    Heterosexual
    occupation
    Actor
    fc
    Rowoon
left
right
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
WIP

* Hyun Shik

• req.

#It's a passion

* n.name(s)
    Hyun Shik
    * d.o.b.
    N/A
    * p.o.b.
    Seoul, Korea
    * question
    answer

#Male

#Leo

#Bisexual

#Tattoo Artist

* height
    6'2
    * weight
    * build
    Muscular
    * hair colour
    Black
    * eye colour
    Brown

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

MIN.

JANG SOOMIN.

I.

II.

III.

• I.

I

name.

JANG SOOMIN

II

AGE.

THIRTY - ONE

III

D.O.B.

16TH OF APRIL

IV

PRONOUNS.

SHE/HER

V

SEXUALITY.

BISEXUAL

VI

OCCUPATION

MODEL

VII

F.CLAIM.

ROH YOON SEO

visage.

height & weight.

5'10" (177CM), 54kg (119 lbs). a model constantly aiming for perfection, her body serves as a canvas, ceaselessly sculpted and enhanced, a testament to her unyielding dedication to embodying the epitome of perfection

HAIR.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eu aliquet elit. Nam facilisis, massa at lacinia imperdiet, nibh est molestie ligula, sed convallis nibh metus vulputate erat. Etiam at massa vitae sem accumsan eleifend. Nam leo ipsum, dictum vel tortor a, accumsan semper justo. Sed mollis massa sit amet massa egestas, sed consequat felis ultricies. Nulla facilisi. Phasellus tempor facilisis mauris a tempus. Pellentesque a consequat diam. Morbi vestibulum erat in aliquam iaculis. In nec nunc eu odio scelerisque dignissim mollis sed urna. Proin sed odio ex. Fusce in nunc eu ipsum scelerisque ornare vitae vel augue. Donec quis neque laoreet risus rhoncus viverra. Fusce lorem neque, mattis quis placerat eget, tempus ac turpis.

EYES.

DISTINGUISHING.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ahn ha-rin
news anchor
thirty-two
rinnie
female
heterosexual
march 31st
gangnam, seoul
she/her
news anchor
height
5 ft 9 in/174 cm
weight
110.2 lbs/50 kg
hair
dark brown
eyes
brown
body type
slim
body modifications
ears pierced
faceclaim
kwon nara
When the first snow falls. Will I be holding you?
personality
Ha-Rin is a captivating blend of elegance and responsibility, embodying the epitome of grace in every aspect of life. With an inherent sense of sophistication, she effortlessly navigates through her professional and personal spheres. Whether on or off-camera, Ha-Rin exudes a refined demeanor, her every movement marked by a poise that sets her apart.

In her professional life as a news anchor, Ha-Rin is the epitome of responsibility. Known for her meticulous approach to journalism, she takes on her role with a dedication that is second to none. Her commitment to delivering accurate and insightful news is unwavering, earning her the trust and admiration of both colleagues and viewers alike.

Beyond the polished exterior, Ha-Rin possesses a quick and witty mind. Her sense of humor is a delightful surprise to those who may expect only formality from someone of her stature. With a keen ability to find humor in the mundane, Ha-Rin injects levity into even the most serious situations, making her not just a respected professional but also a joy to be around.

This combination of elegance, responsibility, and wit makes Ha-Rin a truly multifaceted individual. Her charm is not just in her polished appearance but also in the warmth of her personality, creating a magnetic presence that leaves a lasting impression on everyone she encounters.
virtues
responsible
passionate
creative
adaptable
vices
indecisive
private
perfectionistic
workaholic
sunsets
flower bouquets
oil painting
white chocolate
wine
dislikes
loud places
horror movies
scandals
being sick
insects
beer
backstory
Ha-Rin was born into a prominent and affluent family in Seoul, South Korea. Her family's influence and success in various industries had granted her access to elite circles from a young age. Growing up, she was exposed to the finer things in life, received an excellent education, and attended prestigious social events with her family.

Despite the privilege surrounding her, Ha-Rin harbored a deep passion for journalism and storytelling. Determined to forge her own path, she pursued a degree in journalism, excelling in her studies. However, as she entered the professional world, the shadow of her family's prominence cast doubt on her achievements.

There were instances where rumors circulated that Ha-Rin had secured her position as a news anchor solely due to her family's connections. While these rumors were unfounded, Ha-Rin was acutely aware of the skepticism that surrounded her success. This fueled her determination to prove herself on merit alone.

Throughout her career, Ha-Rin faced additional scrutiny and expectations. Colleagues and viewers sometimes questioned whether she truly earned her position or if it was a result of her family's influence. Despite the challenges, Ha-Rin remained steadfast, pouring her heart and soul into her work, determined to showcase her journalistic prowess and dedication.
"Well, I guess it would be connections. Of course, not the job type connections, but more like the personal ones. And of course, I want to know what involves being with someone and having that deep relationship. I guess you could say I want to experience true love... Oh god, that last part sounded so cheesy..."
"Aren't we all here because we want to find love? I guess that's the main reason I decided to appear on the show. Besides, I am already at that age where I don't want to mess around with someone and date them just for a moment. I want already to settle with someone and build a life with them. You know it becomes a bit lonely and sad to arrive at an empty house after work."
What's your ideal type?
"Someone reliable, and that it's sure about himself. That understands that I am passionate about my job and that it's also an important part of my life, that I wouldn't give up no matter what. But I also want to be with someone who is not afraid of showing their emotions and that makes me feel secure."
"I think what makes me a good partner is that I am someone people can depend on. I like being there for the people I care about and I guess you could say I am level-headed when it comes to giving advice, but I also know when to step out and just be there and support them and caring for them through my actions."
The whole experience, I mean this is not something everyone can do and this being something so different from everyday life makes me excited for what's to come. Also meeting new people and finding love along the way sounds thrilling.
I guess my only concern is that people might already have an idea of who I am based on my family or the job I have and that could put a wall between us. Not being able to show my true self and the others to perceive who I am might worry me since I have already experienced people judging me without really getting to know me.
heize - first sight

coded by Stardust Galaxy

Kang Jinyoung

Kang Jinyoung
Heterosexual
Male
Celebrity Personal Trainer/Youtuber
PRETTY
DARK
PERSONALITY
Full Name: Kang Jinyoung
Nicknames/Preferred Name: Jinyoung // GymRabbit
Birthday: August 8th, 1986
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Currently Living: Jeju-do, South Korea
Fc: Wonho
Height: 177cm
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Light Brown
Modifications: a sleeve on his right arm full of random intricate art, involving flowers and dragons.
Scars: A scar above his eyebrow from when he was young
Hobbies: the gym, singing, playing guitar, journaling
Goals: Hit 8 million subscribers, own his own gym, release a song
Vices: jealous, has a hard time expressing emotions, stubborn, passive
Virtues: softhearted, kind, reliable, adaptable [/B]
BIOGRAPHY

HISTORY:

• Born with two big sisters
  • Kind and loving family enviornment
  • Found a love for sports and weightlifting after meeting his middle school coach
  • He ended up becoming a professional weight lifter out of high school, much to his parents dismay
  • Ended up with an injury and retired early.
  • After healing he started working out again, deciding to skip college and try out YouTube.
  • His YouTube took off quickly, and his channel mostly started off with basic work out tutorials for beginners and his meal plans.
  • At the age of 25, he had reached 500k subscribers, and thatโ€™s when celebrities would start reaching out to them.
  • At first it was people trying to get off their feet in the industry before turning into top stars, and his videos skyrocketed in popularity.
  • Hit a million by the time he was 28, and decided to start branching out and including interviews with the celebrities he trained.
  • He also started doing small singing videos as people had commented in his workout videos that he had a nice voice when heโ€™d sing along to the song in his headphones.
  • By the time he was 35 he hit 5 millions subscribers and his career only continued to grow.

Interview

โ€œFriendship and love. I want to gain more connections and meet more people. And of course, maybe find a wife. *blush*โ€

โ€œI meet a lot of people in my line of work, but no anyone to settle down with. Iโ€™m kind of married to the gym, and I think my mom is going to get angry if I donโ€™t get married soon, haha.โ€

What's your ideal type?

โ€œSomeone athletic. I love exercise and sports, and want to be able to do those things together. I also love somebody with a pure heart. Someone who loves innocently.โ€

โ€œIโ€™m faithful and loving. Iโ€™m pretty clingy wants you get to know me, haha. Iโ€™ll be by their side through thick and thin.โ€

โ€œMaking friends and finding love. Maybe dorming too? Iโ€™ve lived alone since I was young so I think itโ€™ll be exciting to live with others.โ€

โ€œI am scared of hurting peopleโ€™s feelings. Iโ€™m not very aware of others feelings, even if I try hard, so Iโ€™m scared I might upset somebody by saying something wrong or even not picking up on somebodies romantic queues.โ€

sweet foods, desserts, swimming, playing guitar, writing, the gym (obviously), hiking, sports, and meeting new people

DISLIKES
bugs, egotistical people, early mornings, salty foods, large animals, cramped places, heights

ยฉ pasta

Last edited:

m.n.r

na-ri

the comeback.

i cannot be broken.

• requisite.

full name

moon na-ri

female (she/her)

sexuality

bisexual