• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pantheons OOC

When to start the RP.

• After a few more people show up.

• NOW

• I don't wanna be here anymore.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not grasping the concept of this RP, Puddin'. Can you give me a rundown, please?

FTR FTR
Yeah, sorry. I really don't have any excuse except incompetence for why it seems like I was expecting people to read my mind :\

Basically, I'm just trying to make an sol rp but with gods and the like. Like casual stuff, no epic quest lines or harrowing adventures. Just like, "a day in the life of" kinda deal, I guess?
Idk

Hello, the absolute abomination of RpNation has arrived at your service.
There's somewhat of a backstory to all this, yes? Maybe my eyes aren't good enough or it was mentioned in the rundown.
Maybe I could provide some assistance? ^_^
FTR FTR

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
You say that like I'm not in obvious need of help x)
Aaah, I got faith in you. I'm just a lazy lobster, i'm not really a lobster but.. You get what i'm saying..
Maybe I can make something a bit fascinating if you need some 'spicy' lore. Although, i'm not one on making elaborate stories but
i'm able to not make it one of those subject matters which are in most Pantheon RPS, so probably nothing really war-related of course
that doesn't mean that there wont be any controversy or conflicts amidst fellow Gods or creatures!

Hm, i'll have to speak to you about this in the private messages.
I got sort of an interesting idea that might just work!

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
No lore! No lore and no capes!

I just want a Real World but with gods and icons. Plain(ish), simple, hopefully easy to follow and jump into.

Buuuut yooou must! *Waves magic wand*
Just gotta have it simplified that's all! As long as there's not 100 pages of lore, i'm sure people would get it!
:D
Nuuuuuuuuu
Lore leads to story based narratives leads to conflict leads to people branching off leads to dead/dying rps with 4 active players
Everyone knows mythology, they can fill in the holes.
nolore

Nuuuuuuuuu
Lore leads to story based narratives leads to conflict leads to people branching off leads to dead/dying rps with 4 active players
Everyone knows mythology, they can fill in the holes.
nolore

*Velociraptor screech*
Okay you win this time but consider what I PM'ed you tho!
We gotta get peeps tho.

I'M A SOLDIER
A LONELY SOLDIER

But hey
Are we waitin for more people orrrr?
Also do we do anything we want?
Fenrir lived?
Or
Is this made up gods?

Yes
Yes
Yes?
Yes

I'd like there to be more people but I seem to be having trouble just getting the RP to make sense. Plus I don't exactly have time to kill fixing my ugly attempt.
You can do anything you want as long as you don't do anything I don't want :3:
Long live Fenrir
You can make up a god if you want. Though I'd like Canon gods to at least be the majority.

I'll hopefully have time to lower the chances of this RP insta-failing tonight at some point.

Preferably not at 3am

Peddle the RP to as many peeps as you can?
Or like, idk, make a character and bump the threads or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back