• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡pan's cravings♡

pandxlce

Hiya!~

Name's Pan, nice to meet ya! I started role playing way back when, around the age of 14! So I am most certainly not a stranger to this. With that being said, I had an account here before I fell off role playing for awhile, but my love for it has flourished once more and the desire to pick it up again is strong. So here I am, bigger and better than ever :D

I can roleplay a lot of different themes & fandoms, but this thread is to just keep a list of my current cravings to see if anyone would like to reach out and try to create a story with me! I only roleplay MxF where I prefer to be the F. I tend to be a multi-paragraph kind of writer (but not always if the scene does not call for it). I am a little busy in real life right now (have a lot going on) but if you are willing to work with me, I promise I will extend the same courtesy to you! If you find an interest in anything below, reply here or shoot me a DM!🥰

• Mafia World: MxF. - Just your average dark, enemies to lover, daughter of enemy mafia. Both come from a lineage of mob bosses and both tolerate nothing.
  • Gamer's World: MxF. - Just two first class video gamers constantly competing with each other, even in a professional pro-gaming league. (The game type can be any! From something like League, to Valorant, etc.)
  • Street Racers: MxF. - Irl, I love cars so any kind of setting with beautiful car builds, racing, etc. would be amazing! I was also thinking for this one could be an underground street racer and the other a professional F1 driver? Thoughts?
  • The Villainess: MxF. - I LOVE a good reincarnated as the villainess trope. There's so many twists and turns it could take so let's build a world together!
  • Forced/Arranged Marriage: MxF. - Your typical trope. Add in a little enemies to lovers and you can consider me sold :D
  • Fantasy: MxF. - Any supernatural pairing you desire. I love fantasy themes. From vampires, to werewolves, to elves, witchcraft and more, I'm down for any!
If you have any ideas, let me know too! Hope to write with you soon 🤍

I'd be hella interested in the street racing one!

I am interested, especially for the fantasy choice for role-playing, which can have use of elves, and witchcraft, if there are werewolves they actually can't be killed, they are summoned, somehow, and may be banished. Likewise for certain vampires, except for the humans who are vampires who can be killed. Yes, I mean I think of beings outside this realm of our reality with immortality, while all living in this realm of our reality live while being able to be ķilled, or later dying at some time. All the ways I write work with these things being so, while I gladly include any fantasy.

I would love to do the street racer one! I usually play as a trans male since thats what i am IRL but I am also happy to play a cis male. Im an experienced rper and would love to do it. Im also new to the site btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back