• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pandora: A Borderlands Story

Jax gave Bandit a quick prod and turned for the door. "Thanks, Scooter. We'll go save your sister now." Scooter ran back around the tool rack again, yelling at the two as his hat could be seen flying into the air, followed by his shirt... and pants. "Sounds good, I'll just be here, workin' on this ride. Heh. This big, bouncy ride."

Jax shook his head and walked away, heading for the fast travel network outpost in town. "You know this Ellie, yeah?"

Tyson sighed and shook his head as well, leaving Scooter to his... Business.

"Yeah, I know Ellie. I helped her out with some parts scavenging a couple years ago. She, uh... She's bigger than you're expecting." he said with a small chuckle. "Seriously though, she tried to jump my bones last time I saw her. I've tried to avoid going back... She'd snap me in two if she got a hold of me." He sighed a bit and headed towards the nearest Fast Travel station. "We should be able to travel straight to the Dust. Be careful though, things get a little crazy out there. Bandits love using their technicals to run people down."

"What!...oh, oh oh...oh" Amy clumsily blurted out....only just realizing the other man was there.... Or that she was shouting right in his ear....she backed off a little bit... Well as far as the crowd may allow...."yes....I mean no....uhhhh.....partner?" She shrugged her shoulders and gave a sheepish grin. " I mean....you look very intimidating.... So...partner.. Eh?"

(And thanks I suppose for going through the trouble)

(It's not really any trouble. I juggle multiple characters constantly, and didn't think it would be fair to pair you up with Claptrap. xD )

Cole sighed quietly. "Alright... Cryptic, but I'm going to assume you're asking to be my partner." he said with a small shrug. He had been planning on abandoning the hunt, but the lure of loot was too much for him to just walk away from.

"Intimidating? I suppose..." he said, offering a small smile. "I'm not that mean, though. Not unless I get pissed off. I suppose we could be partners. Can you fight?"

(Dear god no....heheh)

"Yes!....partner.... Can I fight?..... Who do I have to shoot to prove it to you" she moved right next to the guy....standing right beside him she started pointing at Random people in the crowd "him, her....them....oh....I know" she cuts herself off. She promptly moves away from the guy.... Seemingly looking for someone else.... She freezes up...and turns to face the guy again.... "Yes..Elizabeth can shoot" she said with a quick nod.

"So," Jax glanced at Tyson, a devilish grin on his face. "What you're saying is you don't dig fat chicks? I'll be sure to let Ellie know how you feel." He was amused with himself, snickering all the way to the fast travel station. Once there, he activated the kiosk and brought up a map. Selecting The Dust from the HUD, his body was instantly transported through a flashy wormhole and into the dry desert. He stood directly outside a garage where some very loud banging could be heard from inside. He could only assume he was at Ellie's.

(Go ahead and play Tyson's sweet love, too, Alex. xD )

(Ohgod. Now I have to dig out my southern drawl.)

Tyson stared at him for a moment. "Whoa whoa, hold up. I didn't say that. I love all the ladies, big and small. Just not the ones that weigh the same as a truck." he said. As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he knew he was going to regret them.

"Anyways, you'll see what I mean when we get there..." He followed him through the fast travel station, letting out a quiet cough when they arrived in Dust. He could hear the banging inside and sighed quietly, clearing his throat.

"Ellie? Scooter sent us to come see you?"

---

"Gawl-darn piece of bandit shit!" Ellie cursed, kicking the tire of a technical that was up on the racks. "Who in the hell would think using intestines as coolant hose would be a good idea?" She cursed and huffed, though she perked up at the sound of Tyson's voice.

"Tyson? You scrawny little bastard, you never even call!" she exclaimed, running over to him and pulling him into a hug.

Tyson let out a quiet squeak as he was suddenly smothered, flailing arms and legs the only thing seen as she nearly crushed him to death.

"Ooh, who's yer cute friend? I'm Ellie, nice to meet'cha!"

---

Cole raised an eyebrow as she spoke and moved around, only chuckling quietly. "Uh... I think you should just stick to shooting people that shoot at you." he said with a little shrug.

"So, you're Elizabeth? I'm Cole." he said, extending his robotic arm for a shake. This girl was a strange one, that was for sure. But if she could fight, that's all that mattered.

"So... What's the deal with that irritating little robot? And why do these tasks he's having us do sound so absurd? 'Collect the scrotums of a hundred skags'? Is this some kind of joke?"

Jax was thrown for a shock when Ellie emerged and physically assaulted Tyson. "Boy, you sure weren't kidding, were ya?" He joked, chuckling at the scene. "Pleasure, Ellie. I'm Jax and this here's Bandit." The skag threw its paw into the air like it was waving. "Scooter sent us. Said you were having issues with Hodunks?"

Amy instead of accepting the man's handshake.... Put one of her hands over her chest.. And slightly gasping "my name is Amy..." She pulled out her stylized jakobs pistol " this!..... Is my fair and lovely gal-pal Elizabeth....and About that.... I don't think that robot's programming gives him authorization to assign missions..... They where made to serve.... They only annoy....if you want to find real answers...... Likewise when dealing with customer support..you probably want to deal with a real person....logic dictates that the person who sent the mass message will be our first candidate "

Tyson mumbled something incoherent, though it was obvious that he was suffocating. Ellie finally released him, letting him drop to the floor. He gasped for air, his blue face slowly returning to it's normal color.

"That's right. Hodunks have been raiding my scrap yard when I'm not lookin', and it's drivin' me crazy! They have a base set up a few miles south of here. Could y'all be a dear and kill 'em all for me?" she asked.

Tyson finally regained his composure and stood, sighing deeply. "Y-yeah, I guess we could." he said, glancing over at Jax.

"Great! There's a few vending machines over in the corner there, stock up with whatever you need. I'll get a ride ready for ya!"

---

Cole blinked, watching her as she spoke. "Amy. Right." he said, scratching his head for a moment. "The ECHO said it was Mordecai? I'm new to this planet, I have no idea who that is." He sighed quietly, wondering if this girl was going to be more of a help or a hindrance. She had an odd manner of speaking, and she seemed to be a bit on the weird side. It didn't really matter to him, so long as she could watch his back in combat.

"Hey man....I only just got here too....but...hmmm one moment." She paced in front of the man....actually... More of a circling around him....muttering something about the cities flying state.... An engine.... And Hyperion......."OK...this is a flying city.... Whoever owns it ether knows how to fix it...or is close to someone who does..... That could be a lead..... Or...or or or" she continued her pacing. " or....there is a bio-something or another... That is based..mat least from what I can tell from the his publications... On this planet.... Its a long shot... But he may or may not be around"....she stopped her pacing and looked back at cole...."that's all I got.... Unless you Have any suggestions "

Jax nodded in agreement to Ellie's request. "Sure thing. And thanks, we'll check up on those vending machines." Jax returned Tyson's glance, then headed towards the machines. He really only needed ammo, so he stocked up on rounds for his sniper. "Geez.. 1500 bucks?! I feel like prices went up after Jack died. Which is odd, wouldn't you say? He was supposed to be Mr. Super Evil. You think he'd have trumped inflation, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back