• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pandemonium: A Star Wars Saga

‘Maybe a gag would have been a good idea.’ Kylo didn’t act on the thought, as Kenna started to rant about how he could be polite, how he could make her want to help him, and a bunch of other things about his personality. She certainly wasn’t shy in expressing herself and her problems with the entire situation. She even assumed he was trying to act cruel, when he wasn’t. He knew what cruel was. His behavior towards Kenna wasn’t that.

And she went on to try and ask why he hadn’t been more cruel. ‘I don’t need to.’

Obviously, as despite her ranting, she continued forward towards the Erso residence, and he followed along, letting her lead as he’d indicated. There was no time to consider answering any of her earlier statements before they were in the residence and she seemed to be getting creeped out by it. It overcame her entirely as she paused, strong enough that Kylo could feel her fear.

He didn’t feel any fear upon his own descent into the house, even though it was frozen in time, disturbed by no one. Its appearance led him to believe it was unlikely anything new had been added to this place since Galen’s capture here, but nonetheless, it had to be looked over. “I didn’t ask for your moralizing.” He stated coldly to her back as she refused to look around to face him. “You have a job to do, and that job is to find what Lor San Tekka sent you here for.”

He would push by her, to step further into the house, “I suggest you start looking. The sooner we determine there truly is nothing here, the sooner we can leave it behind.” And with a wave of his hand, he opened all the cabinets in the kitchen area at once, shattering the silence of the area, and sending dust in several directions from the collision of the cabinet doors against the walls and other frames.

There was nothing sacred about this place.

Kylo wouldn’t be halted just because it was a historical landmark of sorts.

~***~

Kare left their side sooner, and so Rose and Alexandria talked a bit more about what to expect in the sector, based on their rather limited information, before Poe called for her. She glanced back, frowning a bit, as Rose chuckled and went on ahead, even though she wasn’t called. Alexandria followed not long after to check-in with what Poe was wanting from her.

“Well, I didn’t have much of a chance to check her out,” Rose admitted, and pointed towards the dashboard, “We can run a quick diagnostics check before we leave. Though, this ship hasn’t seen much action lately, so I’m sure it’s okay and long repaired from its last trip out.”

“That’s encouraging,” Alexandria also didn’t seem that thrilled by the thought of what could go wrong. Poe was right, it had been one of those days. Though, between her and Rose, and probably even Poe and Kare, they could get it fixed up. She was pretty sure the X-Wings pilots knew how to fix a few basic things, given their line of work.

Kare reached forward and tapped the button on the dashboard, letting the diagnostics run in front of them. “Looking good so far,” Kare noted, observing the holograms that came up, signifying how various parts of the ship were running. “We should be good to go.” Though, she looked to Alexandria then, and asked what Poe had actually called her in for, “We wanted your opinion on exiting hyperspace around Ord Mantell itself, or in a neighboring system. We’re concerned the Order might have a presence there and detect us.”

Alexandria frowned a bit at the question, wondering why she was being asked that, but answered all the same, “I don’t think there’s much of a risk of going straight to Ord Mantell. The transmission didn’t seem to be from the Order – I’m sure we’d know by now if the Order was working with the Sith, right?”

“You mean Snoke isn’t a Sith?” Rose was confused. “Or, uh, Kylo?” He had a red lightsaber. Rose was out of the loop for who Kylo really was, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back