• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pandemic:Revelations Of The Dead

Amelie smiled and waved awkwardly at them before turning and looking at her surroundings. Nothing fancy, and she didn't suppose there would be any food in here, or weapons. She began humming as she busied herself with peeling away some wallpaper. She didn't fit with this Neo, down to business and always on task would be the only way to describe that girl, whereas Amelie just... Scraped by and hoped for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clara turned, her eyes meeting Julie's. She lowered her hands, relaxing her posture. "Not if you don't mean any to me," she said simply. "I'm Clara," she said introducing herself as she slipped her weapons back into their holders. She was surprised to see another human, having been alone for more years than she cared to count.

Xobic saw 2 people in a army jeep he didn't know if they were friendly or not.he decided to go up to them and find out"I'm friendly do not shoot do not shoot"he said with his Irish accent

Todrick smiled at the girls tenderness and though her tough exterior she seemed quite nice like her partner Amelie. Laven took a seat beside her brother sure to keep close as if without this action he'd disappear.

"Nice to meet you," he greeted with an exhausted smile, his eyes bright.

"I'm Todrick and this is my twin Laven."

Julie let out a small sigh of relief as Clara put her weapons away. Seeing that she didn't have the intention of harming her she calmed down a little, "Nice to meet you." She looked at the woman now that she could see her better under one of the few working lights in the supermarket. She didn't mean to seem as if she was staring, it had just been so long since she had seen another living person.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled, her voice thick with an unknown accent that hadn't been heard until she'd spoke above a whisper. She looked at the twins, dizygotic, or non identical if you were speaking to someone who didn't understand the terms, and studied them. Both of them looked harmless, well, other than the fact that if you were a walker they could probably kill you in an instant. She walked over to join them and sat near them, she didn't want to be so far away from her group, afraid of what would happen if she did get even slightly separated.

Neo nods petting Bell's head. "And this is Bella but I call her Bell." Neo said rubbing her ears. "How long have you been on your own, you two?" she asked and looked at them. She needs to start asking questions because they would most likely join them. Honestly Neo is glade she had founs others after the week sense the accident.

Todrick smiled his sister still a bit anxious about meeting others, especially due to the fact of it being a rare occurrence nowadays. A bird in the sky even being a uncommon sight in their current situation, but as always he was great with others even with a slowly dying fever.

"Nice to meet you Bell you seem like a very good pet," he greeted the canine lovingly before turning back to the girl by the name of Neo who was questioning them, though it took a moment to recall his memories they soon came to mind.

"We where both attending college when it hit, our parents moved back to our hometown in Australia. So how ever long this epidemic has been going its been us two mostly." He spoke half heartily remembering the moments in which they passed survivors and plowed through frightful situations. Todrick spoke truthfully but knew that it's be smart to leave out a certain moment.

Neo nods and looked at the three of them and leaned back. "How many Geeks did you killed?" She asked her voice went lower getting serious. She must know, if she is willing to trust these people she needs to know everything about them. Hey eyes slowly looked over at all three of them anxious to know the answer. "If we are going to be in a group we have to tell the truth, so..." She said waiting.

Amelie tried to think of the answer to that question. How many had she killed? Her parents for one, her friends, countless on the road, and the one in the house. "Enough to be here today." She said firmly, and shifted the way that she sat so that she was cross legged on the floor. She pulled the sleeves of her sweater over her hands and messed with her hair.

Laven rose her eyebrows in a bit of surprise before looking at her brother who raised his good arm mouthing numbers as he raised the five fingers countless times attempting to recall each one.

"Wait did I kill George on the first day of the third week or did we leave him...I forgot." He questioned turning to his sister before turning back to Neo giving a sigh of defeat.

"I sadly cannot recall each one but there are many, to many to count it seems." He finally answered.

She nods and looked down. She bit her lip before asking one last question. "How many humans did you kill?" The room went silent. "If you tell me I'll tell you mine." She looked directly into there eyes. They say eyes are the windows to the soul, well even if her eyes where gray they were dark and filled with anger and sadness.

Amelie looked away from Neo's gaze, trying to think. "They were all human once." She mumbled, crossing her arms across her chest. She had only ever killed her parents, and she didn't even know if that counted. They had been in so much pain and they had begged her to kill them, said that if she went out alone she would have a better chance. Once you're bitten you were going to die, but she hadn't known that then, she thought she could try and get help but... She eventually had to shoot them, they were insistant that they die before they turned. She looked into Neo's eyes. "Two. I've killed two."

Lavens eyes became heavy the blue orbs eyeing the dirt coated ground knowing that though her brother would hate to answer this question but would either way.

Todrick looked at the girl a cross from them, eyeing Amelie for a moment as she spoke before glaring into Neo's eyes his sight never faltering as he answered it truthfully though he hated to,

"Seventeen." He spoke in a whisper but it still came out strong.

Neo looked at them and lets a growl. They know our kind was on the brink of ending. Her hand tightened on Bella's fur but it didn't effected her. Slowly she nods then leaned back. "Thirty-nine in one day." She let out a shaky breath. "Whats your reasons?" Everyone had a reason for what they did and killing even one had a good enough reason to kill a living, and breathing, human. Her voice was getting softer signifying they're getting into a touchy subject for her.

Clara smiled tightly. "Nice to meet you too," she said simply. Stepping closer to the woman, she held out her hand for the other woman to shake. "Do you have a name or...?" she asked, trailing off and raising an eyebrow.

"They were my parents and they were infected." Amelie spoke up straight away, her eyes glazing over and her gaze lowering to the floor. She would have to live with the memory of killing the people who had brought her up into this world just to see it rot in hell. She was surprised by Todricks comment to say the least, seventeen people? She hoped he had a good reason, the human species was dying out and... If he had killed seventeen other people, that could mean he might kill her. She might just be another toy to him. Heck, he might not even be wounded, it might all be an act and... Her breathing was coming a little faster and she shuffled away from the twins a little. She mentally tried to calm herself down.

Todrick looked at his twin from the corner of his eye protectively before staring back at the lightening girl,

"They kidnapped Laven." He responded curtly his eyebrows knitting together in irritation keeping his surprise from his expression from the girls statement.

As Laven looked over at Amelie and though it wasn't a great emotion she held pity for the girl,

"I'm sorry for what you've had to do." She stated truthfully holding much respect for the girl, doubting that herself would be able to complete the task.

Upon hearing such an okay reason to kill a person, she relaxed and breathed out deeply. She smiled at Laven soflty. "It's okay, it's better than turning into those f*cking creatures." She said, her voice angry when she spoke about the creatures out there. "Death is a dignity compared to the flesh eaters in my eyes." She looked down.

Julie shook her head slightly and laughed at herself inwardly . She had forgotten to give her name and felt terribly rude for it. She took Clara's hand and shook as she gave her name, " Forgive me. I'm Julie." Had she really been that nervous moments ago? Julie figured being alone for so long was good enough a reason to be a little awkward around others.

Neo nods and looked at Bella guessing she should explain herself. "A week before I met you three, I was with another group. I was in a relationship with a girl name Mari. One night we where sleeping and a group of people came and murdered my whole camp and made ma watch them beat her, raped her, then finally killed her. They left me beaten and stabbed but i followed them and killed there whole camp." Her face frowned and rubbed Bella. "Bella was her dog..." 
(did every one die?)

Amelie nodded while she told the story then looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry about Mari." She bit her nails, uncomfortably, she didn't know these people and she was already getting much too personal with them. She'd never been good at that before, let alone now.

Neo nods and inhaled deeply and looked at her and flashed a quick smile. "You look a lot like her." She said bit her lip again and reached in her backpack. She pulled out a little photo and and hands it to her. Mari had the same hair, skin, and eyes as Amelie. Neo moved Bella's head and holds her legs close to her. She missed her so much.

article-2214584-14F4FF40000005DC-117_306x423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clara nodded, carefully assessing Julie quickly. "Have you seen any others?" she asked, looking through the store to try and locate the isles she needed while their conversation continued. There was no telling how much time they had before someone showed up. And they would most likley be much less friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back