• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pale Moon

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Rex was sitting upon the mossy old wall to the abandoned graveyard. The calm mist and dull sky was not the only thing that caused the pale man to feel at home. The large tombstones and wilted flowers on the field behind him was another reason to his comfort. Rex had little faith in the living and therefore sought out the undead for possible conversation and interactions. Not that the dead were very talkative, they didn't even know when to laugh.

The Doctor hummed to himself, swaying one of his feet back and forth, bumping it into the slithering wall he sat upon. Breaking the silence was another pastime which Rex found great pleasure in doing. Even if loud noises and busy crowds made him feel ill at ease and even though he often sought out silence and cold places, he still enjoyed breaking it by his own terms. This often resulted in his low humming, tapping of his long and pale fingers or the sound of him carving something into brick-walls, rocks and trees with his scalpel.

The little old knife of which he had obtained the day he had received his medical license was not as sharp as it once used to be, not after the ways of which Rex had put it to use, even though the blade had gone dull he still would manage to create quite a great damage with it, and he had done, many times before.

Kayila walked through the tall stones she looked at the map she had with her it was torn and some of the ink smudged.

“Argh useless thing where am I?” She looked up at her surroundings all she saw was stones and moss she thought that going through the graveyard would be a good idea she might have found a town or something but the more she walked through it the more lost she was becoming.

A low humming sound resonated through the silence it sounded more human than anything. She started towards it, maybe she would find someone that could help her. As the humming grew louder the thoughts of a spooky graveyard game back into her mind. She did not believe in spirits or magic but this was enough to get her thinking that the children’s tales may be correct.

“Hello? Can anyone help me I’m lost” She called out a hand was placed on her bow hoping to not regret her decision.

At first all Rex heard was footsteps, something or someone was coming closer. He didn't worry much about who or what was approaching. There wasn't much for the old Doctor to worry about. His hand did, however, seek their way into his long coat pockets and one of his hands found a familiar item which he began to juggle between his fingers, to gain some sort of comfort.

The stranger came closer, this time shouting. He turned his head and watched the female with tired blue eyes. His face completely flat otherwise, no wrinkles or a single sign of what one would call facial expressions. The stranger was lost, how poetic.

“Lost in the land of the dead?” He said with a voice that sounded almost unused. He gestured with a gloved and across the graveyard and turned around with one big movement with both his legs, this way he could look the stranger straight in the eyes. “I could possibly help you, I suppose... Where are you heading?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back