• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pairings

Munchie

ಥ_ಥ
Hello, I am a Confused Beaver who has stumbled upon this website. I used to roleplay a lot, but I got really depressed and stopped for a while during treatment. However, in that time I've lost all roleplays and I found this site and I am ready to get back into things! I absolutely adore writing, and I love roleplaying. I'm pretty easy going, I like a one paragraph minimum, but more is always nice. I like romance... because yeah, romance is great. I have no preference for which gender I play and all gender pairings are fine, all I ask is that if you care, please tell me your preference. Anyway, here are some pairings I like (in bold, what I'd like to roleplay as).

Wizard X Apprentice
Mer-creature X Human
Roommate X Roommate
Roommate (Unorganized, Druggie, Bad, etc...) X Roommate (Clean, Good, Rule Follower, etc...)
Human X Human-Creature
Best Friend X Oblivious Best Friend
School Jockey X School Nerd
School "Princess"/"Prince" X School Geek
Singer X Dancer
Human (Oblivious to Their Sexuality) X Human (Secure in Their Sexuality) (LGBTQ ONLY PLEASE)
Gamer X Animal and Nature Lover
Vampire Hunter X Vampire
Gang Member X Law Enforcement
Mythical Human-Creature X Villager
Mythical Human-Creature X Hunter
Nymph X Human (Found in Need of Help, Possibly)

Those are just some off the top of my head, if you're interested in any just tell me which part you'd like to play, the gender you'd like to play, and the gender pairings you're okay with :) I'm a pretty quick to get back to people, I have no life ahahahahah...... oof

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back