• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HTTYD with a twist

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys, and thanks for stopping by. If you're reading this, then I must've done something right to get your attention. Now before you leave, I want to get this point out. I wanted to do an HTTYD roleplay for the better part of a while now, but most threads are gone with the wind. I've ideas that tie in concepts from the famed monster hunter as well as a couple of made up events that lead us about several decades into the future. If you show any interest, then I ask you simply post that you're willing and I'll hop right on it. Thanks!

~T-G

...Monster hunter and....HTTYD......PERFECT I CALL IT! Now i am not sure as i have not seen details yet but i am rather...interested.

Monster hunter....I know everything since i got it for the psp (Never played the first one sadly but planing to!) But yea as for Monster hunter i am Kinda a mobile Wikipedia xD (Cant wait for generation!)

as for HTTYD I have a very extensive knowlage have watch all the movies ^^ so i know lots but not like MH

Me I have played them all except 3 buying it soon and finishing the 5 for the fifth time. As for HTTYD I'm quite knowlagable in that area to.

Truly Grim] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7267-yonsisac/ said:
@Yonsisac[/URL] Alright, then you'll be a big help with this. Just know one thing. The Frenzy is coming.
.........So that means this had to do something with the virus huh........well this is gonna be pretty interesting -3-

@Yandere Aqua

You only really need knowledge on the most recent. In short, if you know the Gore Magala, Shagaru Magala, Frenzy Virus, and Apex state, you should be fine.

Not really anything about MH (I remember trying it once, so I understand the concept) but I'm familiar with HTTYD (All the movies and some of the books).

Truly Grim] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL]
You only really need knowledge on the most recent. In short, if you know the Gore Magala, Shagaru Magala, Frenzy Virus, and Apex state, you should be fine.
Alright I'll refresh myself my self a little.

@Abyss You luckily only need to know a little bit of the background behind HTTYD. As well as the dragons that are introduced there. Most if not all of the upcoming events are going to be fabricated.

Interestingly enough, I believe I've found my GM's. So once you recieve the message, we can begin planning from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back