• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{Pairings List}{Detailed}

ursaeminorisxxx

To Small For Anything Really

pink_stars_2560x1600.jpg

Pairing List and Expectations
Hello! I'm a somewhat detailed rper who likes a lot of details and a lot of plotting, so I figured it would be cool to share them with some people! Right now I'm sorta craving pairings, usually of the MXM kind, so consider this a Yaoi List! I would prefer to play as the Uke if that doesn't both some of you seeing as I have a new character personality I want to try out :)

Please be detailed/or advanced. I prefer a couple of paragraphs, but I understand if you don't have a lot of muse at the moment. I can go up to 5 paragraphs depending on what I'm given and I'd like someone who can do the same. Grammar isn't a big deal as long as I can read and decipher it. (ps I'm bad at commas, so forgive me) I prefer to use Oc's and I will be using a POC character! (Seeing as I am a POC and idenity better with those types of characters)

More Below

Pairings
Teen(X)/Friend's Father

Doctor/Patient (X)

Teacher/Teacher

Author(X)/Publisher

Vampire/Fledgling

Homeless(X)/Wealthy

Police Officer/Victim(X)

Soldier/Native(X)

Knight/King(X)

King/Servant(X)

God/Human(X)

Norse Demigod(X)/Greek Demigod

Career/Tribute(X) Hunger Games Styled

I'd love to do the Norse demigod X Greek Demigod with you? I could use a MxM roleplay right now too. I a going to be honest though, I don't know what Uke means? If you are still looking for a partner though just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back