• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pairings Galore! ~Always Open~

Adzel

RP Addict
Please note: Due to complications, I will only be able to RP on the following. Discord (Preferred), Skype, Kik, Email, AIM, and Google Hangouts. Thanks for understanding.

Now, here is a lottle (Yes, I used this word) about me. I hope you enjoy!
Schedule
So, this is an easy one. I do have school on Monday and Friday. I am a college freshman in community college, studying computers. Due to this I am online most all the time. I will of course tell you of any complications in my schedule if I happen to need a break or a hiatus, I will let you know. I will never go AWOL on you. I promise <3
About me
Disclaimer: I play as Lesbians and Straight Men ONLY! Please do not ignore this message. So as stated above, I am in college. I am 22 years young as of January. I love to chat with my RP partners OOC, and that is how I make my friends (Since I am an introvert). I do ask that you enjoy the same. If I can not speak to the HUMAN behind the character, it feels like we are just robots playing a role. You know?
What you can expect from me
Now, I am a simple neko. I will reply when I can, and will always tell you when I need a break. I will ALWAYS post between 1 and 3 good paragraphs. I love romance, actually it is ALL I do! If you can give me a good story with tons of fluff and romance, I will love you forever! I use human, neko, and furry OCs. So Please let me know your preference. That is all on me, ask me questions. I am an open book.
More info
I love scratches on the ear and snuggles! Please if you give me that I will love you five-ever! Also, approach me with a furry or neko and OMG you are on my #1 list! Please also add "Addy the Neko" to your reply or PM to show you read this whole thread. Thanks.
Things I expect from you
First thing is detail. Please keep your posts detailed. I am not saying to write a novella, but at least more than a paragraph. Be literate and absolutely no text speak! I hate seeing stuff like "She looked up at u". It is a BIG pet peeve of mine. Also, Be Mature! I ask that you are a mature human. I am not saying you need to be a certain age, but please for the love of god be mature. Last but not lease... Communication! Talk to me! Human to human. I do not like to RP with people and JUST RP. I like to have chats, talk about life, hobbies. Anything besides sitting there like mindless robots and typing away. Thank you!

Now onto the fun part! Pairings! Please, by all means also approach me with your ideas. All the roles in Red, are the ones I prefer. Though ask if you would like to play them, I do not bite. (Hard~ >:3)

Popular Boy/Girl x Tsundere Best Friend
Alright, so this is pretty simple. A boy and a girl (Highschool or College, you choose) have known each other for years. Well YC has a HUGE crush on MC and does not let it known. Until she is pushed to tell him/her, her feelings. The way that it happens can be discussed. I am quite open. It can be cute, tragic, or funny. I do not mind.
Human x Robot (Chobits based) (I will play either role)
This one is tricky cuz there is a lot we can go from here. Muse 1 can make Muse 2 in his/her basement and try teaching them about the world or we can go more generic and say Muse 1 buys Muse 2 in a shop and tries to teach him/her how to live. As well as a few other life skills as the RP progresses.
Master/Mistress x Maid
MC and YC were inseparable, they would spend every day together as kids. They would frollick and play, go on adventures. They even shared their first date and kiss in their teen years. Why did things have to go so wrong? MC and YC fell apart at the age of 18. College got in the way for MC and YC's father got really sick. Though they never broke up, contact had become astranged and gone to the wind. Now, at the age of 19+ (We decide), MC finds YC working at a rundown diner and wants to help by giving her a job. Though the feelings on both ends are not gone.
Pokemon Wilderness Survival
The main idea is MC and YC were both on a private plane bound for Johto when it loses control and crashes. It downs and the pilot loses his life but MC and YC lives. Now as they are the only two trapped in a small island, they both grow an attraction to each other in which they would not have seen back home. I am thinking they are long time friends, that will soon grow into more. Oh, and what is more? They only have 1 pokemon each. I am thinking starter tier to help them survive. So it is a slice of life type deal having to do with surviving with almost nothing but their wits.
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer
So MC is the champion of (Region A) and wants to go on an adventure in (Region B). So he leaves (Region A) to go to (Region B), where he meets YC. I am thinking YC comes over to MCs house to introduce herself where MC asks her to show him around. Now, the feelings can develop fast or over time. I do not mind. The way they fall for each other can be discussed in the beginning!
Trainer x Pokemon
Plot to be discussed in Private Message, where we decide to RP
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Any of the series')
So, basic story of PMD. Two people form a guild together and go on wacky adventures, with romance thrown in of course!
Pokemon Adventure
Pokemon x Pokemon
Bakery Owner x Frequent customer (Who has a huge crush on the bakery owner)
So, YC is a frequent customer of MC's bakery. She does not go for the sweets or bread, no! She goes for the cute and handsome man behind the counter! She wants to badly to ask him out, but she does not have the motivation... That is until his cute employee starts to hit on him right in front of her. At that point, she has no choice but to ask him out. Going from there!
Normal Boy x Disabled Girl (Craving)
Now first off let me explain this is NOT to make fun of any disorders. I actually think disorders make a person unique. This is mainly a plot I was thinking of that would be super cute! So, I love the whole 'Love is blind' saying. It has lived with me for years. So I was thinking, what if love really was blind? Or Mute, or Handicapped in any way? I think it would be quite nice! I would like to opposite someone whos OC is blind, deaf, mute, or in a wheelchair, or anything of the sort. Where MC would fall in love with her over a course of time for who she is, and not care about her disorders. This is a FEELGOOD rp. Yes we can add drama and stuff but nothing dark. It is meant to be cute. Thanks for reading

Vampire x Human
Sword Art Online AU (OC x OC)
Fairy Tale (OC x OC)
Human x Alien
Human x Shapeshifter (Please have image of both forms)
General Romance

As I think up plots I will edit this thread. Please stay tuned. I do thank you for choosing me as your RP companion and have a good night/day/evening!​

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to do this sort of thing! I'm up for any of the following.
Sword Art Online AU (OC x OC)
Fairy Tale (OC x OC)
Human x Shapeshifter

Hi! :-) You sound really great, would you like to rp with me? If yes, I'd like to try: Bakery Owner x Frequent customer (Who has a huge crush on the bakery owner) or Vampire x Human

Hi! :-) You sound really great, would you like to rp with me? If yes, I'd like to try: Bakery Owner x Frequent customer (Who has a huge crush on the bakery owner) or Vampire x Human
I would love to do a bakery one. Please send a PM with the contact details for the platform you would like to RP on. If you choose discord just say that in the PM and I can make the server. Thanks!

I'd love to do the disabled boy part, but do mental illnesses count? If not then yes, I can play the part of a blind child as I have done so in the past previously.

I'd love to do the disabled boy part, but do mental illnesses count? If not then yes, I can play the part of a blind child as I have done so in the past previously.
You did notice the part that said the roles in red I will do? Also, I play men and lesbians which was also posted.

Oh, apologies. I am a bit off today. Yes, I can play the part of normal male as well. But my account comes with two characters, Vinny and Rick. Shall I play as both?

Oh, apologies. I am a bit off today. Yes, I can play the part of normal male as well. But my account comes with two characters, Vinny and Rick. Shall I play as both?
No, what I mean is I can not opposite a male OC. I play as straight men and lesbians. I am sorry

Oh so in that case if you are a female ad I play as one male or both of my male characters, they can't be friends or..? Like I'm trying to understand, the wording of your reply is a bit off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back