• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings enclosed!

Shadow Cat

The Oncoming Storm
Roleplay Availability
Hi there! If you're reading this, it must mean you have an interest in being my partner in a good old fashioned one on one, as they did in the olden days. I have been roleplaying for about a year now, so I ask that you have some experience, meaning good grammer and willing to at least write a couple of paragraphs. I am a strickler for literacy, and am not looking for something casual as much as I am something detailed and long-term. I only play females, and for romance I only do MxF, and I do prefer romance (as a subplot, of course. No plot-based romances). I just can't get into it otherwise, sorry. I ask that you only pm me if you plan on doing this long term and if you do pm, I ask you to send a writing sample so I can determine literacy. Also, for character sheets, I usually only do important things like name, age, gender, appearance, and leave things like personality and history to be roleplayed out. I find that it keeps both parties more invested when there are things to be discovered. And I would love if you could reply at least once a day (I'll love you forever if you reply more than once a day :D ). So without further ado, here are the pairings I like:

*Bold is the role I would like to play*

\\ Tallies mark how many of that type I have going //

Red means no longer available

Hero x Villain

Mentor x Pupil \

(For this one, I would like to have sort of an element of special abilities [like powers] involved. Also, I do have a specific plot for this one. Message me for details.)

Paranormal Investigators

CIA Agents

Computer Nerd x Special Agent Counterpart \

Criminal x Detective (Can do either)

Government Asset
x Handler \

Conman x Target \

(sort of a plot in mind. Could use some work though.)

Alright, that all I've got for now! Please be sure to post or PM (I prefer you to Pm me instead of posting). Also, feel free to drop some suggestions! I'm up for anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there-- I'm a newbie so I can't PM you-- but I'd be interested in the Detective/Criminal pairing!

If you're still open I'd love to do paranormal investigators or even demon X human. Pm if interested as I cannot pm yet.

I'd be down for the paranormal investigators one. I've never done a RP like that, but I'm willing to try my hand. PM me if you're still looking. :)

I'm interested in your Hero X Villain. If you have a plot in mind then awesome, and if not we can certainly work one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back