• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings and Plots and Partners, Oh My!

Elysion

Summer Insomniac
WHY I'M HERE:

I have too much free time and you should help me with that. So I have some requirements before we get started. Holla at me and we'll mash it up. I do MxF and FxF. I prefer to play as the female. I don't like to double. Please don't ask me to double. I'll cry.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:

• I'm a gigantic asshat.
  • Sarcasm.
  • Well-developed characters.
  • Posting frequently. Pretty much daily, if not multiple times daily.
  • However sometimes I do go on hiatuses. Most times, there's an explanation. If you ask me why I'm gone, too, I'll explain.
  • Plots. I'm good at plots.
  • At least a semi-literate post. This means at least 5 sentences per post. This is unless we get into a dialogue-heavy scene.
  • Anywhere from five sentences to ten paragraphs full of text.
  • I'm selfish and like to play female characters. Deal with it.
WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:

• A post every day, unless you absolutely cannot. Then I expect an explanation so I don't get impatient.
  • I expect patience from you just as you should expect patience from me.
  • Well developed characters.
  • At least a minor contribution to the plot. Tell me what you want, at least. If you think that something might improve the roleplay, throw it out there. If you genuinely cannot think of anything, that's alright.
  • At least a semi-literate post. Once again, there's an exception for dialogue-heavy scenes. But put in an effort. I never accept one-liners.
  • Don't GM my damn characters unless you ask ahead of time, and it's to speed up a scene.
  • Tolerance.
WHAT I WANT IN AN RP:

• Romance. Romance is a must. It doesn't have to be the focus, but it's a necessary element to keep my interest.
  • Drama. Now, when I say drama, that doesn't mean that I want an entire shitstorm to build up in five sentences, unless we've already spoken ahead of time about it.
  • Good writing. You don't have to write like Lovecraft, but I just want your writing style to interest me.
  • Third person, past tense point of view.
  • Something abnormal. I don't want to rp high school. I just got out of high school. Give me vampires, werewolves. Taunt my imagination with things that don't exist.
WHAT PAIRINGS I'M INTERESTED IN:

The role that I wish to play will be italicized. If no role is italicized, I'm indifferent. Ones that I'm particularly interested in will be followed by an asterisk. Pairings that I already have a plot, or just a general idea, for, will be in bold.

• Human x Vampire
  • Vampire x Vampire*
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human*
  • Faerie x Human
  • Faerie x Vampire
  • Demon Hunter x Demon(sorta)*
  • Demon x Witch
  • Witch x Vampire
  • Shapeshifter x Witch/Warlock (or Wizard)
  • Shapeshifter x Human
  • Demon x Human
  • Human with Superpowers x Normal Human
  • Human with Superpowers x Human with Superpowers
  • Immortal x Normal Human
WHAT PLOTS I HAVE:

• The Bloody Rose (Vampire x Vampire[sorta]):

So, this one starts literally two thousand years ago. In a kingdom left out of modern-day history books, a set of twins- one girl and one boy- were born to the royal family. Destined to marry each other to preserve the royal bloodline, it was soon discovered that they were two children of a prophecy. The way it was figured out is that each child is born with a marking- similar to a modern-day tattoos. The prophecy, though is a tragic one. The girl is the Bloody Rose, and her brother is the Defender. She was born with a rose tattoo, her brother with a shield tattoo. There was one problem, though: the third child of the prophecy was never found. The third prophetic child was dubbed as the Murderer. He would have been born with a tattoo of a dagger or something along those lines. The prophecy was that the girl, the Bloody Rose, would be the most alluring person on the planet at the time. Her blood would tantalize vampires, and her body would tempt humans. The Defender was destined to protect her from all harm, and the Murderer was to kill her. If the murderer failed in his mission, they would all die by the time the Rose reached age twenty-one.

Long story short, everyone turns into vampires. Fast forward to modern day, they're all still wandering the earth. The Murderer finally meets up with the Rose and the Defender- but there's a catch. The Rose is human again, and the Murderer finds himself falling for her.

** In this plot, I will play as the Rose and the Defender. If you cannot hand controversial elements, please do not request this one- for your own good.
So, if you're interested, shoot me a PM or tell me on here. :D We'll work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love to Rp Demon HunterxDemon, Human with PowersxHuman, or ImmortalxHuman with you~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razorstar said:
I would absolutely love to Rp Demon HunterxDemon, Human with PowersxHuman, or ImmortalxHuman with you~
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent you a PM.

I'm great as playing as werewolves, not really as a guy but I'm learning, so I'd like to do Werewolf x Human

[QUOTE="Wild Born]I'm great as playing as werewolves, not really as a guy but I'm learning, so I'd like to do Werewolf x Human

[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a PM and we'll work it out. :D

Still open for more rp's.

Dammit -.- your title is misleading, I read everything up until pairings and liked it all, but I'm looking for plots :x

holy crap I want so badly to do an immortalxnormal with you. I do like the idea with playing the immortal but if it's a deal breaker than I'm okay with playing the normal human.

RKingofthemind said:
holy crap I want so badly to do an immortalxnormal with you. I do like the idea with playing the immortal but if it's a deal breaker than I'm okay with playing the normal human.
Send me a PM and we'll figure things out. I'm fine with you being the immortal. :D The plot I have in mind will still work if the roles are reversed.

I am interested in the following pairings: Vampire x Vampire, Vampire x Faerie, and Demon x Human. I don't have the option to PM yet, but when I do I'd like to go over whichever plots you have lined up for any of these :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back