• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings and Fandoms alike! I'm just really bored! :D

Forever_Kyute

Hello! My name is Sakura ^-^ Nice to meet you. I came on here a while ago, but things happened and I had to leave. But I'm back now! This isn't too fancy or beautiful, but I just want a roleplay.

I'm really bored and just want someone easy-going to roleplay with. The more the merrier!

Rules:

- Respect me, and I'll respect you!

- I can play male or female, oc or cannon, yaoi,yuri, or hetero. I love having multiple characters. Doubling, tripling, playing tons of characters, love triangles, harems, I adore them. I'd love to create a world with someone!
:D

- I require romance. But I don't want cybering.

- I dislike playing the dominant girls/guys in yaoi and yuri. Sorry, It's just really hard for me, and I never do it very well. u.u

- Try to be creative!
:D It makes things more fun!

- I don't care how much you write. I'll write the same amount as you around.
:) So that shouldn't be a problem.

Other information:

- I love crazy characters. Odd ones that amuse me. My characters also tend to be a bit odd. If you don't like odd characters, then tell me so I know to tone it down!

- I love comedy and romance, but I also love darker themes. Serial killers, stalkers, and all that make me happy! However, I hate depressing topics. It's not fun to see main characters die in sad deaths or other things like that.

Bolded is what I'd like to play!! If neither are, that means I don't mind

* - Craving

Also! Don't be afraid to blend ideas and do crossovers! I love the crazy new ideas!

I'd love Fandoms a bit more than originals right now, but I accept originals too!

Original:

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Maid/Butler x Royalty

Criminal x
Maid/butler of royalty

Pirate x Captive

Corrupted hero x
Sidekick *

Hero x Sidekick

Hero x Villain

Villain x
Hero's sidekick *

Villain x
Bystander *

Hero x Bystander *

Blackmail

Love Triangles *

Singer/Idol x Obsessive Fan/ Rival / Hater

Harems of almost any sort (Reverse Harem*)

Wizard/Witch x
Familiar

Ninja x Ordinary person

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Werewolf x
Inu

Neko/Inu/Usagi x Human

Neko x Neko

Inu x Neko

Anything serial-killer related*

Stalker x
Victim *

World leader x
Blackmailed person *

Queen bee/Cheerleader x
Drama nerd/ Nerd/ Gamer/ Artist

Artist x Jock

Gamer x Jock

Flirt x
Roommate

Bully x
Victim

Murder Mystery

Survival game

Mad Scientist x
Normal person

Mad Scientist x
Assistant

CEO x
Coffee boy/girl

Openly Gay x In Closet

Tsundere/Yandere x Other person

Insane Asylum-related

7 Deadly-sins related *

Not original: (Ocs and Cannons are accepted!)

Anything fairy tales/Disney *

Any kind of Greek/Roman/whatever gods *

Future Diary

Adventure Time *

World God Only Knows

Kingdom Hearts

Legend of Zelda

Vocaloid

Baka to Test

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Inu x Boku SS

Gravity Falls *

My Little Pony(Humanized only!)

Ouran High Host Club

World Conquest Zvezda Plot

Date A Live

My Mental Choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy *

No Game No Life

If her Flag Breaks

Kamigami no Asobi

Soul Eater Not! (Yet I haven't seen ALL of Soul Eater...)

Naruto (I haven't seen the ending or anything. Keep it to pre-shippuden or maybe shippuden
xD )

Harvest Moon *

Creepypasta (Gotta admit, I'm a very easy person to flip out. Yet, I have read quite a few creepypasta and like looking at the fanart of some of them too
xD . I can't say I know them all by heart, but it's something I'm kinda looking at. I might be a n00b at it though, but I'm willing to try~) *

Hey!I don't know why,but I always find the Pirate x Captive ones fun and kinda cute...anywho,I would love to do one with you!However,I do prefer two nice paragraphs per reply since I love writing in detail.

Either way message me if you're interested!

SakuraLuv said:
Hello! My name is Sakura ^-^ Nice to meet you. I came on here a while ago, but things happened and I had to leave. But I'm back now! This isn't too fancy or beautiful, but I just want a roleplay.
I'm really bored and just want someone easy-going to roleplay with. The more the merrier!

Rules:

- Respect me, and I'll respect you!

- I can play male or female, oc or cannon, yaoi,yuri, or hetero. I love having multiple characters. Doubling, tripling, playing tons of characters, love triangles, harems, I adore them. I'd love to create a world with someone!

- I require romance. But I don't want cybering.

- I dislike playing the dominant girls/guys in yaoi and yuri. Sorry, It's just really hard for me, and I never do it very well. u.u

- Try to be creative!
:D It makes things more fun!

- I don't care how much you write. I'll write the same amount as you around.
:) So that shouldn't be a problem.

Other information:

- I love crazy characters. Odd ones that amuse me. My characters also tend to be a bit odd. If you don't like odd characters, then tell me so I know to tone it down!

- I love comedy and romance, but I also love darker themes. Serial killers, stalkers, and all that make me happy! However, I hate depressing topics. It's not fun to see main characters die in sad deaths or other things like that.

Bolded is what I'd like to play!! If neither are, that means I don't mind

* - Craving

Also! Don't be afraid to blend ideas and do crossovers! I love the crazy new ideas!

I'd love Fandoms a bit more than originals right now, but I accept originals too!

Original:

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Maid/Butler x Royalty

Criminal x
Maid/butler of royalty

Pirate x Captive

Corrupted hero x
Sidekick *

Hero x Sidekick

Hero x Villain

Villain x
Hero's sidekick *

Villain x
Bystander *

Hero x Bystander *

Blackmail

Love Triangles *

Singer/Idol x Obsessive Fan/ Rival / Hater

Harems of almost any sort (Reverse Harem*)

Wizard/Witch x
Familiar

Ninja x Ordinary person

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Werewolf x
Inu

Neko/Inu/Usagi x Human

Neko x Neko

Inu x Neko

Anything serial-killer related*

Stalker x
Victim *

World leader x
Blackmailed person *

Queen bee/Cheerleader x
Drama nerd/ Nerd/ Gamer/ Artist

Artist x Jock

Gamer x Jock

Flirt x
Roommate

Bully x
Victim

Murder Mystery

Survival game

Mad Scientist x
Normal person

Mad Scientist x
Assistant

CEO x
Coffee boy/girl

Openly Gay x In Closet

Tsundere/Yandere x Other person

Insane Asylum-related

7 Deadly-sins related *

Not original: (Ocs and Cannons are accepted!)

Anything fairy tales/Disney *

Future Diary

Adventure Time *

World God Only Knows

Kingdom Hearts

Legend of Zelda

Vocaloid

Baka to Test

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Inu x Boku SS

Gravity Falls *

My Little Pony(Humanized only!)

Ouran High Host Club

World Conquest Zvezda Plot

Date A Live

My Mental Choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy *

No Game No Life

If her Flag Breaks

Kamigami no Asobi

Soul Eater Not! (Yet I haven't seen ALL of Soul Eater...)

Naruto (I haven't seen the ending or anything. Keep it to pre-shippuden or maybe shippuden
xD )

Harvest Moon *

Creepypasta (Gotta admit, I'm a very easy person to flip out. Yet, I have read quite a few creepypasta and like looking at the fanart of some of them too
xD . I can't say I know them all by heart, but it's something I'm kinda looking at. I might be a n00b at it though, but I'm willing to try~) *
I'm interested in trying a Neko x Human

I'm certainly interested in a Future Diary (If OCs are alright), Naruto (See previous), or Creepypasta RP.

Your first post says the more the merrier, so I'm going to assume you'd be up for another partner. After a third read/play-through of a fun interactive novel trilogy, I'm feeling the Hero x Villain pair. Preferably of the 'arch-nemesis' variety.

I'm interested in Kidnapped & Kidnapper!

I like Acchi Kocchi too. Io~

Last edited by a moderator:
Singer/Idol x Obsessive Fan/ Rival / Hater is the roleplay I'd like to do :D

And with anyone else on here too can PM me whenever to do any kinda RP ;)

You've got good ideas, a lot really. Here are the ones I like the best.

Maid/Butler x Royalty

Wizard/Witch x Familiar

CEO x Coffee boy/girl

Any kind of Greek/Roman/whatever gods

Naruto

Harvest Moon

Maybe there is one you like more if you want to do more?

7 deadly sins realated love triangle thise two if LOVE to do for one I'm literally no joke making a anime based on the 7 deadly sins

Hold on I'm write down the others I liked (there's so many :o )

My mental choice are interfering with my (ect the name is so long but this is one of my fav Anime's, besides fairy tail)

Creepy pasta!!! (I love odd characters two and love making killer characters )

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Ok there ones I like to RP as, as a total of 8 I loved to RP with you

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a romance RP with you! <3 Please start a conv. with me. I can't do it yet because I haven't been registered on this site for a full 24 hours anyway, here are my ideas. Which one do you like best?

Kidnapper x Kidnapped / Stalker x Victim

A well-known author is kidnapped by her stalker, who intends to force her to marry him. She is afraid of him at first, but soon discovers that he is a kind-hearted yet troubled young man with a dark, tragic past

Werewolf x Human

A huntsman comes home to find his entire family dead, literally torn apart by werewolves. He vows to get revenge on the beast that committed this heinous act, becoming a werewolf hunter. He soon finds the wolf that killed his family, only to discover that she is actually an innocent young woman suffering from a terrible curse which she can't control. He can't bring himself to kill her, so he decides to find a way to help her cure or control her lycanthropy instead. The two end up falling in love.

Pirate x Captive

A notorious pirate kidnaps a nobleman's daughter, intending to hold her for ransom. However, she falls in love with him, and he decides to keep her instead.

Neko x Human

An ordinary young man finds a neko girl - alone, terrified, and lost in the woods. He decides to take her home (I absolutely love Neko RP's)

If you'd like to do something else, just let me know

Corrupted Villian / Sidekick - Stalker / Victim - Bully / Victim - Kidnapped / Kidnapper!

I am interested in those, shouldyou still be open for roleplay. I also prefer them to beFxF but I do notmind any other gender pairing.

C:

I would be willing to do Creepy pasta!!! If you look at my profile it is quite obvious that i am a fan of Shadowlurker!

I'm definitely interested in a love triangle and harvest moon. Maybe even a love triangle in harvest moon!

Hey there, I am interested in a few of your RP choices. However, I am just immensely curious about the harem/reverse harem prompt. I've never seen one listed here. PM me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back