• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings and a few fandoms (1x1) *sips hot cocoa* [closed]

SkyChild

Not active
...? *nearly drops cup* --Ah, hello there! Welcome to this little thread of mine! 

I'm not going to beat around the bush. Let's get right to it. Saves both of us some time. ;)  

What I do

I can play both male and female characters, and I'm completely fine with gay pairings. I'm also fine with swearing and you will most likely see some of that in my posts if we roleplay. 

My post length varies depending on what's going on in the rp, but most of the time, I'll try to adjust to my partner's post length.

As for genres, I like pretty much every genre out there. Trust me. From fluffy romance to gory bloodspill etc.

What I'm looking for in a partner

Not much, really. What I'm looking for is someone who's capable of using punctuation and correct grammar. If english isn't your native language, that's fine! That makes two of us. *wink* I can look past a few typoes and grammar errors since I probably do those as well, and hey, we all make mistakes. But things get annoying when every third word is spelled incorrectly and you don't know where the sentences start or end.

Another thing I'm going to have to let you know is that I don't like roleplaying with somebody who writes post consisting of only one line. I'm not asking you to write a novel, but please, include some details like your character's thoughts in your posts. Or their actions. Just speech isn't enough.

also, godmodding. Don't do that. Nobody likes that. 

WELL. Now that we're done with the annoying part, let's talk about the part you came for. The fun part! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The few fandoms I'd like to roleplay about

-Ao No Exorcist

-Hetalia

-Portal (2)

//OC or Canon character? I'm fine with both, but I'd say it really depends on the plot we're going to work with! As for the plots, I'm not exactly sure. I have a few plots in mind, and I have ships in all 3 of them, but it doesn't have to be anything romance-related, of course. If you're in any of those fandoms and are interested in an rp about it, post below or shoot me a pm and we can think of a plot together! I'm open to ideas!

Now that we've got the fandoms out of the way, let's get to the pairings! If a role is written in italics, I'd prefer to play that role. If neither of them are written in italics, I'm fine with playing either of them.

Pairings

Roommate x Roommate

Vampire x Human

Student x Student

Street Racer x Street Racer

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Yandere x Senpai

Assassin x Target

Boss x Employee

Researcher x Test Subject

Good girl/boy x Bad girl/boy

....Uhhhh...

That's it for now. Might add more soon.

Welp, thanks for your time! Have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Sounds good! Is there a certain crossover you have in mind?

Hmm. I have to admit I don't know much about Doctor Who. I know what the TARDIS, the Weeping Angels and Daleks are, but I never really watched the show. That doesn't mean we can't work with this, though!

You'd just have to explain some things to me, if that's alright. :)

Thats fine. In my role plays I never just stated what it is without giving a description and what it looks like and all that good stuff, For example I never just say -and to their left were weeping angels- I would says -to their left were stone statues of angels that get closer to them every time they blink or look away from them-

Hey there ~~~ I'd be interested to rokeplay with you if you're still in search :) I generally prefer to play the female role as my males tend to be well... shitty xD

Roommate x Roommate

Student x Student

Boss x Employee

However I was thinking do you do bad boy x bad girl?

Oh gee, I didn't expect so many people to be interested! ^^

@LadyAria Sure, that sounds interesting! I'll send a pm your way. =)

@Not_Drunk_Just_Clumsy Yes, I am! I'll shoot you a pm as well!

Just in the case you're interested (I see you have received an influx of rp requests so no pressure :P ) I've been searching for the past three hours for an rp in which to use this cute vampire boy I designed (here's a link to his image to be exact xD : here), so... if you wanted to do a vampire x human or something of the sort...? Although honestly...

Roommate x Roommate

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Assassin x Target

The lot of these CERTAINLY capture my interests. I am exceedingly flexible in what I can play, personality-wise especially (and man, do I LOVE character development; those four scenarios I've quoted seem awesome in terms of building a proper dynamic in personality and relationship-wise!!), but I will assert a preference for male characters. c: I also quite enjoy MxM (FXM is cute too), but no pressure for romance in the case the characters aren't compatible.

And I have quite a few OCs, so if you do happen to be interested... my arsenal is at your fingertips, absolutely. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back