• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ▫ Paired Up ▫

xMellowmint said:
What about guillible fable? I thought they wanted to join but there was no sub for them
They were gonna take my sub, but I'll make another for them

SnowFeather said:
I am currently typing up a post for them! Remind me where Jax resides at the moment?
(He's currently in his room (in the house) and recovering from an anger fit.)

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]
Dom on the way...
for some reason I don't get notifications from this

thing OAO

[/QUOTE]
(I would love to make a sub for them, it's a homo male this is o3o)

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]
Dom on the way...
for some reason I don't get notifications from this

thing OAO

[/QUOTE]
Do you know if this is still open?

Can anybody explain to me the whole sub and dom thing? I don't really get what it means by "claimed"

MariLin said:
Can anybody explain to me the whole sub and dom thing? I don't really get what it means by "claimed"
A Dom will make his character sheet and "claim" your character in it. From there it's kind of like that's your romance partner. It's almost like that somehow despite everything that's going on, your characters just mesh. You can still interact with the others, but ultimately your romance ends up with your dom/sub. And a lot of times, the dom is just that the dominant one. They tend to lead and be in control, while the sub is submissive. Ultimately though, that's just my interpretation of it.

Okay then. Man, I think I made my character too boring, or complicated.

She doesn't even seem like a sub..

MariLin said:
Okay then. Man, I think I made my character too boring, or complicated.
She doesn't even seem like a sub..
Lol. Well, a lot of different kinds can be subs. It's only a matter of how they act with their dom. I mean go read @phatasia character Jax. He's a confrontational sub.

@Ldybug123 @Astaroth Suzumiya

Could you please be more detailed in your posts, and make them longer? This is a DETAILED roleplay, and seeing your many but short replies is very annoying. This also shows that you didn't read the rules, which is just rude since I mentioned in the ultimately first post to read the rules before posting..

Last edited by a moderator:
@SnowFeather

mind if I make a post to gather most of the people together so that they can all meet and greet or is that overstepping my boundary?

Kiroshiven said:
@SnowFeather
mind if I make a post to gather most of the people together so that they can all meet and greet or is that overstepping my boundary?
Let me get a reply through and then you can do as you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back