• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission painting your characters!

nikoboiko

Hi!:ghost:
I'm Niko and I'm trying to make a living as a freelance illustrator. I mostly do fantasy characters, but I'd love to dive into other genre as well.
If you are interested in an illustration of your character feel free to hit me up! :)

🐦 twitter 🐦
📸 instagram 📸
🖌artstation 🖌

some examples of recent commissions:
triton.jpgwarlock.jpgpaladin.jpg
orc.jpghalfling.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, amazing art! You’re so talented. You should definitely go into game design or something!

wow, your work is amazing! i was just scrolling through your instagram and i have to say that your latest post is amazing (the five female heads). absolutely love the detail, keep up the work

Dang this looks so good! I wish I could commission something but being broke doesn't let me. Anyways keep up the good work!

Uh this guy is one of the most amazing artists I have ever seen?

I commissioned artwork from him and he made one of my favorite characters that I have ever created come to life?

He deserves more followers and views?

Seriously, if you want some quality art, commission this guy ;) I have never been happier with art I have received!! And follow this guy on Instagram, I love all the artwork I see there as well!

Your art style is amazing! I love it! ;0;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back