• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pain (MarkTheHuman & Hello)

coollogo_com.png

BCBGMAXAZRIA_NEW_YORK_FALL_2016-01003511.jpg

A sigh escaped a pair of pink lips as the face they were attatched to sat in the palm of her hand. Hazel eyes stared blankly ahead dark and dull as a woman dressed in a pair of rather unflattering trousers, and makeup caked up so much it was hard to tell her lips were moving. Well, one shouldn't say that for the 40 year olds dreadful lecture crushed the silence, but rather conjured a classroom full of bored uninterested teens.

The whiteboard was filled with numbers and letters that simply didn't make sense to the 17 year old girl who's mop of curls sat proudly upon her head.

'Who the hell even thought that math should include some letters in it anyway? The numbers were already difficult enough to deal with!'

She silently thought to herself before a groan escaped from her lips causing the woman, who was unfortunately 20 years away from retirement, to turn around and glare at the teen.

"Is there a problem Ms. Bridges?"

She asked with narrowed eyes to which Atlas lifted her head.

'Yea your lecture is making me want to barf.'

She thought only to alternatively say,

"Yes, I'm not feeling too well right now. Do you mind if I go to the nurse?"

She asked only to receive the answer she was hoping for, a dismissive wave from the woman allowing her to leave Satan's classroom early. With that Atlas grabbed her knapsack and her notebook and headed out the back classroom door. Then off down the corridor she went to go find somewhere to hang out until lunch came.

(Sorry I took so long! I was trying to figure out a way to kick this off and this was the best I could come up with. I hope this is ok, also it seems longer than 3 paragraphs because I usually give dialogue a separate line, but without the spacing of lines it does indeed create 3 paragraphs! So here ya go DearWormwood DearWormwood and I can't wait to see your response! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) )

Lucas Parker
He has been planning this for awhile now. Everything was gonna go perfect. Until the call the teacher got. The nurse had called the teacher and asked for Lucas to come to her office. Dammit Lukas thought when the teacher told him to go to the nurse's office. Lukas slung his backpack onto his back and walked to the nurse's office. Once he arrived the nurse told him to take a seat. "Lukas I'm just going to cut to the chase. Some students noticed some cuts on your wrist and brung this to my attention."

"Is this true Lucas?" the nursed asked. Lucas stared at her for a long while before answering, "Of course not." The nurse sighed and said, "Then you can leave now." Lukas grabbed his back and started walking towards the door when he stopped to grab something out of his backpack. The nurse couldn't see it, all she knew was the object was sharp.
(Ooooo something shiny and sharp :P Hello Hello )

coollogo_com.png

The squeaking of white low top converse echoed down the endlessly vacant corridor. Atlas strolled down the hallway softly humming the tune to Royal Blood's Little Monster. The song was one of her favorites and thinking about it made her begin to shake her head around, sending her curls into a furious dance. She looked completely insane in any normal persons eyes but she didn't mind.

The teen was about 5 feet away from the nurses office when she spotted the door swing open. Atlas' head stopped moving as her thick left eyebrow raised. She was curious to see who was leaving Ms. Wills office. Hazel eyes lit up creating a brilliant green hue as mischief swirled within them. The girl decided to try and sneak up on the raven haired guy that just left Ms. Wills. She carefully walked up beside him trying not to make a single sound until a single word escaped her smiling lips,

"Boo!"

She chirped hoping she had at least startled the guy.

Lukas Parker
Lukas walked out of the office and started walking down the hall when he heard a sudden "Boo!" behind him. This startles him and he drops the sharp object he had in his hand. As soon as it hit the floor lukas quickly picked it up and hid it in his pocket. Lukas then started walking away without saying a word like nothing happened. He turned into another hall and went into an empty classroom.

Here he thought I must do it here. Lukas then took out the knife he had hidden in his pocket and stared at it. He then started crying. He couldn't take it anymore he had to end it here.He then put the knife to his throat and said to himself "Goodbye."

(I guess this is when your character comes in and stops him ^_^ Hello Hello )​

coollogo_com.png

alanna-arrington-640.jpg

Atlas raised a eyebrow at the guys reaction, creating a growing curiosity within the girl. Her eyes glowing especially after watching the raven haired giant grabbed whatever he dropped with great speed. The obnoxious squeaking of her converse began again as her rubber soles hit the ground as she broke out into a bit of a light jog in order to keep up with him. He had suddenly gone into the art room which was empty due to the teacher not having a 3rd period class.

The chocolate haired Atlas turned the doors handle and casually walked into the room only to see the unknown teen holding a small pocket knite to the base of his throat. Her sharp tongue had taken action before the girls mind did.

"Are you stupid?"

She asked as her body began to move towards him. She stood directly in front of the guy who seem about twice her size and stared him right in the eye as fury, confusion, and nervousness swam within her own.

"Are you that weak that you'll stand here and take your life? Are you so weak that you'll be ready to just stop existing just because of some rough waves that are constantly crashing against you? I don't know what fu*king problems you have, but is it really worth it to end your life? If you think that it's really worth it then I feel bad for the guy who's going to have a sh*tty time cleaning up your blood."

She told him frankly stating every thought that crossed her mind in a volume just above a whisper. Her voice was unwavering and strong before she tore her eyes away from him and walked over to one of the art tables and hoping up on one of them. She patted the spot beside her,

"Put the fu*king knife down and sit with me while you really think this crap through."

Her words were sharp and as her mind registered what she had just said and done, she instantly began hoping that somehow the things she said woke him up a bit.

(Yup! If the talking doesn't work prepare for plan B. *Instantly starts thinking of a plan B* :P DearWormwood DearWormwood )

Lukas Parker
The girls sudden words surprised him. He wasn't expecting someone to follow him into the classroom. Lukas thought about what she said for a moment and then slowly started to put down the knife but then he pointed it at his stomach, "This is my only chance, I have to do this. My life is not important no one will care if I die." Lukas then raised the knife ready to plunge it into his stomach.
(Sorry for the short post I really didn't know what to put. I guess its time for plan B! Hello Hello

coollogo_com.png

A sigh of relief left the girl's mouth only for her emotions of worry and nervousness to become aflame again as her eyes settled towards the knife now aimed at his stomach. Her body lunged forward as her hand reached out and wrapped her hands around the knife. She winced a bit as the blade sliced into her left hand. She shook off the small amount of pain and gripped the handle of the knife on a mission to try and pry if away from the boy.

"Your life is worth more than anything! Everyone deserves to f*cking live you dumbass! Your important to plenty of people even if you don't realize it, and if you do this you'll never realize it! Now I'm not going to give you some sappy stereotypical Christian speech about how you'll spend all of eternity in hell, but let's say that there is another realm where you drift away to...the pain you feel now will never be erased and then you'll never be happy! People will care if you die..your family will care, people who thought the wouldn't care would care, even I would care!"

Atlas screamed desperately pulling on the knife and trying to bring it closer to her and pry it loose from his hands.

( DearWormwood DearWormwood ~ Here's plan B, we don't need to come up with a plan C do we???)

Last edited:
Lukas Parker
Lukas didn't struggle when the girl tried to get the knife from him. He just let go of the knife and started sobbing. "There's nothing for me here i'm just a waste of space." When Lucas finished talking the Art Teacher walked into the room. "What in the world is going on in here?!" the art teacher noticed the girl was holding the knife and asked "Why do you have a knife and also why are you two in my room unsupervised? You two are going to be in so much trouble for this! I'm going to call the Principal.

(Short again I know but i wanted to get the next post out because I didn't respond yesterday. Also if you don't want the teacher to come in just pm me and ill change it! :closed eyes open smile: Hello Hello )

coollogo_com.png

Profane words jumbled out of the girl's mouth as she sighed both in relief and in knowing that a shit ton of explaining had to be done.

'Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck! What the fuck...'

She thought silently to herself,

'Why did I have to be curious and follow this kid? Like I'm glad I did because at least I stopped him but now look...He's a sobbing mess with a sopping red face. Jesus! Then to top this shit off I had to be caught in the middle of this by the only teacher that I actually liked in this godforsaken shit hole.'

The tanned brunette slowly unwrapped her hands from around the knife only to see a bit of blood oozed out of her wound.

"Great...Just what I needed.."

Atlas stated dryly as the teacher spun back around to see what she was talking about. The woman's brown eyes widened as they settled upon blood. Blood and Ms. Harris didn't mix well what-so-ever. The woman quickly flew out the room and up the hallway to find the Nurse, causing Atlas to watch her flee the room. Before things became chaotic again, Atlas simply sighed and placed the knife down before sliding it across the ground far away from herself and the boy before she crawled towards him and gave him a hug. She was careful to not place her bloodied hand anywhere on him and with her clean hand, she rubbed small circles on his back hoping to calm him a bit.

( DearWormwood DearWormwood ~ It's ok, and you don't have to change anything. This is what rping is about, creating something amazeballs with your partner through: Reading what they wrote, Interpreting it, then responding the best way you can. Additionally, It's ok if you don't respond right away, I'm a patient person dude. Like yea sure I bite pretty hard but I won't bite you because of a delayed response. I have delayed responses too, so you don't have to worry about getting out your next post. Just take your time and post whenever you have time or you feel like your ready to post something. K?)

Lukas Parker
He just couldn't stop crying. Everything he had been holding back for so long was flowing out of him. When the teacher came back with the nurse the nurse was shocked. "What happened here?!" The teacher ignored the nurse's question and looked straight at lukas and Atlas. She then pointed at Atlas and said, "You, Stay here and get bandaged up." The teacher then pointed at Lukas and said, "And me and you are going to the principal's office." She started to leave the room when she looked back at Atlas, "You are not out of the woods just yet young lady!" The teacher then walked out of the room with Lukas following close behind her.
( Hello Hello :P)

f1626fc4fc21cf9a7e0a08e8900c051c.png

alanna-arrington_gallery_large_portrait.jpg

Atlas merely groaned as Ms. Harris reminded her of the chaotic mess that awaited her. Her eyes peered over at Ms.Will before holding up her bloodied hand and asking with a bit of humor laced in her tone,

"Hey, Ms. Will...Mind giving me a hand with well my hand."

The older woman with her blonde hair pulled up in a messy bun shook her head at the teen before taking a seat in front of Atlas on the ground and beginning to disinfect her cut. As the rubbing alcohol stung and cleaned Atlas' cut the nurse asked,

"Mind telling me what happened here Atlas?"

Causing Atlas to sigh,

"I thought I was supposed to have my lawyer present before being interrogated. Hmm?"

She joked before Ms. Will replied,

"Yeah, but you won't need that until you're in the principal's office. So get to speaking before flower power Jules gets back."

Atlas giggled before relaying the events to the woman who she felt she could trust seeing that Ms. Will had let the girl hang out in her office rather frequently. Ms. Will was more of a sisterly figure seeing how she was only 27 and working for the school. Ms. Will sighed and cursed beneath her breath before grabbing her gauze and bandages,

"I had just finished talking to him about this kind of thing... I didn't think it would..."

Her sentence was cut short as the classroom door swung open revealing Ms. Harris.

"Come on young lady the principal would like to see you now."

The woman stated firmly before grabbing Atlas' arm and marching the teen up the hall.

(( DearWormwood DearWormwood ~ Sorry for my delayed response my mom took away my electronics on Friday and I just got back my laptop for good today. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back