Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

She smiled and waved “ bye Simone!” This is the happiest she’s been in a long time as she slid up the branch before hearing a small crack

"Don't go any further than that." She told Othella, noticing a crack in the branch. "Better yet, go back down, before ypu get hurt."

His head snapped back at the sound of the branch cracking.

"Oh that's no Beuno." Simone said, moving as fast as he could to the tree in case she dropped like a sack of wet hammers.

Sam sighed, "as the beta I command you to get off that tree. As the medic I ask you nicely to, so I don't have to patch you up before we leave."

She finally broke it as she fell down laughing and giggling as she kicked her legs out

Simone helped both the wolves up, he was done watching the Slapstic duo. Shifting into his wolf form he darted off back to the Soulmoon den.

He got back to find all was well in the area. Simone called out to his only current lieutenant in the pack, Charlie, as well as some of the elder Werewolves.
He explained how they had to catch a deer to spill its blood the next day. They had to do itmon the border line, and if they didn't Ghostmoon would be wiped out.

Most of the Elders remembered Ghostmoon before its curse, and wanted to avenge its people. The juniors and pups were killed by the curse and they despised Bloodmoon for that. The younger wolves would obey the Alpha, but with the Elders they'd have unwavering loyalty to the plan. The only issue was those in the pack who had ties to Bloodmoon. If anybody sold out the plan... Othella and Sam may die. Of why they were doing it they didn't know as Simone didn't tell them that Ghostmoon would move on their den. Just that they had to or ghostmoon would die.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

She groaned as she put her hand over her eyes “ I don’t wanna hear about Bloodmoon for awhile..” she said stiffly as she stood up and walked away

"Hey, wait up!" She called jogging after her. "I just need to slip inside and still a book so I can help lift the curse that was placed on the Ghostmoon pack. Won't you help me?"

“ fine but after that I’m done.” She said as she went into her hut and changed into a pair of black joggers and and a ripped forest green hoodie “ what book to be exact?”

Charlie walked up to Simone at his call and listened carefully, nodding as he outlined his plan. “Okay,” she said simply as he finished. “I can go with it.” With that, she clearly put her loyalty in her alpha.

She turned into her lupine form and slowly ran across to the territory as she placed her paw “ still works...” she said to herself as she went to her old den which was empty now

“ paw print..surprisingly..”
She said as she slowly rolled back a stone and hid inside the den “ stay here I’ll go look for the book..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back