• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pack VS Clan

Tasteless

Boink Bean

• 3015, The human race was wiped out completely after war erupted many many years ago. Parts of america were bombed with radioactive material, and the world slowly began to crawl into the palm of Hel herself.

This gave the canines and felines the ability to e as they were created to be. Wild. Yet this caused complications, canines were grouping up. Wolves only accepted large breeds of canines into the homes. So the smaller breeds were extinct long ago. While the larger breeds are flourishing in this new environment. The pack is run by the "pack leader" and "pack beta"

Felines grouped up, and created mass clans of felines that lived together in harmony and were ruled by a single feline whom they addressed as leader, and another feline who was addressed as a Deputy.

These two very difference species agreed to live in peace among one and other in this new, flourishing, and beautiful land which was totally unharmed by the human's foul touch. Yet while they indeed lived in peace for many years, they began to break their own rules. Trespassing, stealing prey, offspring, and causing unnecessary trouble. Now war is brewing among these species, and such a war may nearly cause an extinction of one or both species.

Will the two very different groups accept their differences and move on with their lives, or will war destroy them all?

[tab= Clan]

[/tab]
[tab= Clan][/tab]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I love this idea! Kinda like warriors. I'd like to ask if this'll be simple, casual, detailed..?

MoltenLightning said:
Hmm... I love this idea! Kinda like warriors. I'd like to ask if this'll be simple, casual, detailed..?
It shall be put as Casual, yet it will be a mixture between the two. As my pots will be more detailed, and i'd require at least six sentences per post.

What types of species are allowed, and can you give me some information on the omegas rank?

Until I know what the omegas role is, I'd like to reserve the clans lead hunter please.

Okay. Rank have been updated.

Omega in the pack is an omega like in any other wolf pack. Often fed last, smaller, bullied, and mistreated by other pack members.

Canines and Felines.

With canines i'd really only like large breeds, and wolves/wolf hybrids. As said in the info tab, smaller breeds went extinct and are extremely rare as they were often killed, hunted, or died of starvation and other natural causes.

Felines only involve house cats (like warriors) Yet since it has been years of them breeding and becoming feral, they have gown a bit larger. So an "average" house cat now is about the size of a Serval.

I've contemplated for a bit, and I'd like to ask if I could be Clan Deputy as well..?

Wonderful. All we need now is a beta for the pack.

Plus i'm adding a new role to each group. Healers. So if you want to reserve another spot you may.

Keep in mind you can reserve as many characters as you want, as long as you can remember, and manage all the ones you pick.

Another thing, We need to decided the names of the pack and clan. So if you have any ideas, you know what to do!

Also. I have decided that with "the clan" everyone may use 'house cat' breeds,along with smaller breeds of wild cats. Such as African Servals, Lynx, and Caracals.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]Okay. Rank have been updated.
Omega in the pack is an omega like in any other wolf pack. Often fed last, smaller, bullied, and mistreated by other pack members.

Canines and Felines.

With canines i'd really only like large breeds, and wolves/wolf hybrids. As said in the info tab, smaller breeds went extinct and are extremely rare as they were often killed, hunted, or died of starvation and other natural causes.

Felines only involve house cats (like warriors) Yet since it has been years of them breeding and becoming feral, they have gown a bit larger. So an "average" house cat now is about the size of a Serval.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, doesn't that leave a bit of a gap between the strength levels of the pack and clan?

*Also may I please reserve the Canine Beta?*

Abyss said:
Oh, doesn't that leave a bit of a gap between the strength levels of the pack and clan?
*Also may I please reserve the Canine Beta?*
I just changed it. Now i allow lynx, african servals, caracals, and any other wild cat that isn't too large.

And the size difference is matched with claws. Dog's only have teeth, cats can gauge eyes, slash open vital organs. Plus a dog can't reach it's back and a cat can deliver a fatal blow to them from there.

Size difference makes it fun, felines just have to remember to stay away from the canine's jaws and to remember their training.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]I just changed it. Now i allow lynx, african servals, caracals, and any other wild cat that isn't too large.
And the size difference is matched with claws. Dog's only have teeth, cats can gauge eyes, slash open vital organs. Plus a dog can't reach it's back and a cat can deliver a fatal blow to them from there.

Size difference makes it fun, felines just have to remember to stay away from the canine's jaws and to remember their training.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.. ok.

Er, @Cyber Wolf I am just a bit nervous joining this RP for the reason of you abandon most of your RPs 2-3 days later after beginning already having another interest check up. Just wanted to ask to see if you are going to commit to this one this time and actually TRY to have it last longer than a day. Sorry for sounding rude but this just concerns me a little. Putting my time and effort into something that the GM doesn't even have interest in.

I have had a lot going on these past few months. Involving family, work, school, and the military. The excitement is dying down now, and i have much more time to commit toward my role-plays.I do plan on committing toward this one due to the fact i have wanted to create something like this before yet n one was interested. My schedule is becoming far more open then before, so no i do not plan on abandoning this role-play. I apologize for past dead role-plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back