Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

"I'll stick around, see what all this pack stuff I've heard about is like. If you'll have me of course" Terra said. It was something new that sort of interested her, much as Terra didn't want to admit it even to herself. She'd been a loner her whole life, hell her parents had been loners, just a pair of loners who'd made the decision to drift together. So the whole pack concept much as most of her was screaming hell no a small part of her was saying maybe and that part was getting loud as the prospect became more real. Terra did not know how to feel about it, but she'd already said what she'd said so eh, she wasn't someone who took time to regret stuff, especially words.
(Hopping off for the night).

Lupa layed on the ground while the puos fell asleep on and around her "you don't need to, though of corse you are welcome. We aren't much of a traditional pack though, not any more. I'll tell you our story another time of you want to hear it, if I do now the pups will never sleep. You are welcome to explore, maybe Ada or someone else can show you around and you can chose a den. Do you have any questions for me?" She said to Terra.

Terra nodded at Lupa's words, a traditional pack sounded just fine to her. Not that she really knew what traditional pack stuff was like, besides the obvious of course. "No questions, well a couple but that can wait until after the kiddos get some sleep... I guess. A tour would be nice, if you're willing"? Terra threw that question towards the Beta. Normally she'd just want to explore on her own but since there were other people around she didn't want to poke her nose anywhere she shouldn't and a guide would help with that.
S Surfergirlgeek AngelCloud AngelCloud

"Go ahead and ask, they've slept though a howl before. I just can't go telling four history or they'll get exited and act it out for you." Lupa told Tarra.

"Go ahead and ask, they've slept though a howl before. I just can't go telling four history or they'll get exited and act it out for you." Lupa told Tarra.
“Alright then” Terra said with a shrug. “My parents were loners too so I’ve got no idea how packs really work. Like what do the different roles do for example”? Terra explained and asked

"Well in a traditional pack there is An alfa and a luna, or two alfas, and a Bata or two. Right not there is just me and my Bata who is like a sister to me. Ant there are warriors which we don't really have, and hunters which we do. And people who take care of the pups, which we kinda have. We don't really have the status of Omagea here either." She told Tarra.

“Eight? Are you coming with us, or do you want to risk losing your precious book again?“ Taylor gave more lip than he usually does. a bit tired of their Alphas lack of hands on leadership.

“We’re not incompetent but a book’s a bit of a hard sell to convince my guards to fight. If you were there then maybe they!d take it a bit more seriously.”

“Eight? Are you coming with us, or do you want to risk losing your precious book again?“ Taylor gave more lip than he usually does. a bit tired of their Alphas lack of hands on leadership.

“We’re not incompetent but a book’s a bit of a hard sell to convince my guards to fight. If you were there then maybe they!d take it a bit more seriously.”
Lilith growl:"of course im going, you need to stop trying to fight me...."

“Wonderful.” He smiled, instantly changing his aura after he got what he wanted.

He whistled twice in two distinct tones. One for eight, one for come.

”The guards will follow, let’s go.” Taylor led his Alpha to the unsuspecting pack, he listened for the guards that followed suit.

"Okay" Terra said tapping her finger against her leg as she thought that over. Alphas, Betas, Hunters and Kid Caregivers. Terra guessed she'd probably end up a hunter for however long she stayed. She did not know how to deal with kids. Lupa mentioned Warriors and Omegas as well, Terra knew how to scrap if she had to. You didn't survive on your own for very long if you didn't know how to defend yourself after all. Terra didn't have the slightest clue what an Omega was. "I'm a good hunter... I have another question though. I heard that there were four packs in this forest, what are the other three like"? She asked them, trying to remember what she'd heard about them which wasn't much.

"We sleep in the same burow." lupa deadpand to Ada before saying to Tara "As for the other packs, I only know there reputations from study, I havet exactly been friendly with them since becoming Alfa, to me out pack comes first before there silly politics. There is the Bloodmoon pack there objective is to destroy the other packs of the forest. Then there Ghost moon which is basically a dead pack seeing as its members are all dead. And finally soulmoon who are all about peace and nature. Then us."

“Wonderful.” He smiled, instantly changing his aura after he got what he wanted.

He whistled twice in two distinct tones. One for eight, one for come.

”The guards will follow, let’s go.” Taylor led his Alpha to the unsuspecting pack, he listened for the guards that followed suit.
Lilith glared at him and follows taylor with the guards

"We sleep in the same burow." lupa deadpand to Ada before saying to Tara "As for the other packs, I only know there reputations from study, I havet exactly been friendly with them since becoming Alfa, to me out pack comes first before there silly politics. There is the Bloodmoon pack there objective is to destroy the other packs of the forest. Then there Ghost moon which is basically a dead pack seeing as its members are all dead. And finally soulmoon who are all about peace and nature. Then us."
Terra nodded along as she noted the names of the other packs. "So a bunch of murderers, some ghosts and some hippies. Sound like some fine neighbors" she said sounding a little bit amused at the aspects of the other packs. "What would you say this pack... The Shadow Blood is all about"? Terra asked just sort of wondering.

"We used to be line Bloodmoon, hence the name Shadowblood, but since I took over we are a safe haven to all wolves and welcome everyone" she told him shortly. She hoped she didn't ask for further explanation as there story would exite the now sleeping pups..

“I really dont” he awkwardly chuckled flopping his tail around “ do you know where? I’ve never had to find them before, I thought they were deadly to us” he stated yawing and looking over to the black wolf
BasilOwO BasilOwO

"We used to be line Bloodmoon, hence the name Shadowblood, but since I took over we are a safe haven to all wolves and welcome everyone" she told him shortly. She hoped she didn't ask for further explanation as there story would exite the now sleeping pups..
"Sounds like I came in at the right time then" Terra said at that explanation, that was definitely something that piqued her curiosity, but her eyes drifted over to the sleeping form of the children. That was probably a story that would get them to put on a play. "Definitely gonna wanna know about that later, but aside from that I don’t have anymore questions. Being shown around would be nice" Terra put that towards Ada, remembering the previous offer, of course if the Beta had something better to do she'd just have her own lookaround but she figured she'd bring it up again as the question had never been answered.

Last edited:
Simone heared the shouts of Charlie, cocking his head to the wind. He turned to Othella, and said "Double time down there, it seems its time to head back..." he shifted into his human shape, helping to clear the soil so she could easier pull it free from its setting. It see me d the others had better luck finding some of the Wolfsbane.

Users who are viewing this thread