Packs of moonlight forest: group rp

She rolled around before whining loudly,she growled and snorted before waking up and poking her head out(didn’t mean to roll dice )

@Miasmith17

Looking down at the pup he saw it was a black furred wolf. There was blood, but that could have been from the deer he just fed it. With a sigh he realized that he needed to get the puppy to them so they can properly check it out. Bad news was that they were about to feel the full force of what his ability did.

Standing up he picked up the puppy in his jaw, jumping off the boulder, showing just how big he really was. He slowly made his way to them, once he was in range, his ability started. The two guards instincts went off and completely changed their perception of him. What was once just a much larger wolf then normal seemed like a beast now. The threatening presence he emanated made the air cold and stung the skin beneath the fur. The guards instincts would be yelling in every bone in their body, telling them to run. Telling them that this wolf would kill them.

Despite the way they were feeling, they could fight it. The pup was fine. As he laid the pup on the ground in front of them, he looked at the two. With him standing so close, the fear his presece produced made him seem even bigger "Is it one of yours?" Since they were within range of his ability, they would perceive every word he said as threatening. His size just enhancing the effect. He hoped they were strong willed enough to fight through it and stay to see if the puppy belonged to their pack.

She collected herself up and went over to see the puppy again laying down in front of it,she wasn’t any smaller than the mysterious wolf ,” hello pup..” she smiled it wasn’t hers of course but she would happily take it if she could as she studied it licking its nose “ aw..”

@Miasmith17

Looking down at the pup he saw it was a black furred wolf. There was blood, but that could have been from the deer he just fed it. With a sigh he realized that he needed to get the puppy to them so they can properly check it out. Bad news was that they were about to feel the full force of what his ability did.

Standing up he picked up the puppy in his jaw, jumping off the boulder, showing just how big he really was. He slowly made his way to them, once he was in range, his ability started. The two guards instincts went off and completely changed their perception of him. What was once just a much larger wolf then normal seemed like a beast now. The threatening presence he emanated made the air cold and stung the skin beneath the fur. The guards instincts would be yelling in every bone in their body, telling them to run. Telling them that this wolf would kill them.

Despite the way they were feeling, they could fight it. The pup was fine. As he laid the pup on the ground in front of them, he looked at the two. With him standing so close, the fear his presece produced made him seem even bigger "Is it one of yours?" Since they were within range of his ability, they would perceive every word he said as threatening. His size just enhancing the effect. He hoped they were strong willed enough to fight through it and stay to see if the puppy belonged to their pack.
The two wolfs look suprised:"n-no"

@Miasmith17 nymphball nymphball

Jay was happy they could stand to be near him. Though he could tell they were still scared. What threw him off was this other wolf. She was around his size, which was odd enough, but she seemed unaffected by his ability. It wasn't connected to his size, so even if she didn't fear him because of his size, she still should be scared of him. Then he realized what it was. Right now, she was focused fully on the puppy, so she was distracting herself from him. The instant he was on her radar, she would feel his effect.

After a moment he sighed and looked at the guards "Could you take me to your pack? Perhaps one of them know who this pup is." He leaned down and once again lifted the puppy. Once the small creature was in his jaws, he walked with the guards, slowly his large lumbering body following them.

@Miasmith17 nymphball nymphball

Jay was happy they could stand to be near him. Though he could tell they were still scared. What threw him off was this other wolf. She was around his size, which was odd enough, but she seemed unaffected by his ability. It wasn't connected to his size, so even if she didn't fear him because of his size, she still should be scared of him. Then he realized what it was. Right now, she was focused fully on the puppy, so she was distracting herself from him. The instant he was on her radar, she would feel his effect.

After a moment he sighed and looked at the guards "Could you take me to your pack? Perhaps one of them know who this pup is." He leaned down and once again lifted the puppy. Once the small creature was in his jaws, he walked with the guards, slowly his large lumbering body following them.
The two guards lead him into bloodmoon packground

@Miasmith17

As he entered the packgrounds he stopped. He saw the others looking at him. There was curiosity, but the closest wolves to him were obviously scared. Many of them darting awat from him due to his ability. He looked around, still with the small pup in his jaws. He set the puppy down and it immediately nuzzled into his leg.

Looking around he knew he had no right to speak here, but no one would stop him. If they got to close they would just get terrified of him. So he had no choice. He spoke loudly "Does this pup belong to any of your pack?" He waited, expecting someone to claim the pup.

@Miasmith17

As he entered the packgrounds he stopped. He saw the others looking at him. There was curiosity, but the closest wolves to him were obviously scared. Many of them darting awat from him due to his ability. He looked around, still with the small pup in his jaws. He set the puppy down and it immediately nuzzled into his leg.

Looking around he knew he had no right to speak here, but no one would stop him. If they got to close they would just get terrified of him. So he had no choice. He spoke loudly "Does this pup belong to any of your pack?" He waited, expecting someone to claim the pup.
The bloodmoon wolves looked at each other and back up

Lilith was with her guards outside the packgrounds entering the other territories

@Miasmith17

A sigh escaped him. Either the pups parents were dead, or just not here. The puppy was small and very young, so he asdumed it would not travel far without its parents. Jay realized that it meant that the puppy was an orphan. Sad really. He had a lot in common with this puppy.

Looking down at the small pup he made up his mind. If no one else could, he would look after this child. Leaning down he watched as the pup cutely nuzzled into the much larger wolf. His heart fluttered a bit. He couldn't leave this pup behind. He couldn't let it be alone.

Looking the pup over he saw it was a girl. He nudged the small pup with his nose and spoke so only she could hear "I won't let a thing happen to you little one. Little...." He took a moment to think. After a few seconds he smiled a bit ".....my little Annabelle."

The small pup nuzzled into his snout. As he stood there he realized he needed to keep Annabelle safe. In this area, in order to do that, he must have a pack. Looking up he could tell the alpha wasn't around. If they were, they would have said something already. So, he laid down, letting Annabelle snuggle into him. He laid his head down. He just laid there, a lone wolf with an orphaned puppy, waiting in the middle of the Bloodmoon Packground for the alpha to return. The other wolves far to frightened to come anywhere near him.

@Miasmith17

A sigh escaped him. Either the pups parents were dead, or just not here. The puppy was small and very young, so he asdumed it would not travel far without its parents. Jay realized that it meant that the puppy was an orphan. Sad really. He had a lot in common with this puppy.

Looking down at the small pup he made up his mind. If no one else could, he would look after this child. Leaning down he watched as the pup cutely nuzzled into the much larger wolf. His heart fluttered a bit. He couldn't leave this pup behind. He couldn't let it be alone.

Looking the pup over he saw it was a girl. He nudged the small pup with his nose and spoke so only she could hear "I won't let a thing happen to you little one. Little...." He took a moment to think. After a few seconds he smiled a bit ".....my little Annabelle."

The small pup nuzzled into his snout. As he stood there he realized he needed to keep Annabelle safe. In this area, in order to do that, he must have a pack. Looking up he could tell the alpha wasn't around. If they were, they would have said something already. So, he laid down, letting Annabelle snuggle into him. He laid his head down. He just laid there, a lone wolf with an orphaned puppy, waiting in the middle of the Bloodmoon Packground for the alpha to return. The other wolves far to frightened to come anywhere near him.
Lilith walks back to the pack with eight guards making plans to invade ghostmoon then notice the very large wolf

She gets super pissed:"who let this outsider in?!?...guards surround him..."

The guards surround him
EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

@Miasmith17

Jay lifted his head hearing the female. It was clear she was the alpha around here. As the wolf guards attempted to surround him, it was clear exactly when his ability took effect on them. They stopped instantly, looking at him like he was the most fear inducing monster they had ever seen. They tucked their tails as he rose to his legs. He took one step and all the guards scattered in fear. He looked to Anabelle and saw the small puppy looking towards the guards, who moments ago were showing teeth in hostility. This angered him. As he moved, a very low, guttural growl emanated from him

Jay walked closer to the alpha. When he got close enough she got a full dose of his fear inducing ability. It was ablified thanks to his growl and clearly angry demeanour. He assumed she was more strong willed than her guards, so her running away was not an issue. When he was directly in front of her he lifted his head above hers, showing not only his superior size, but that he would not back down from her. Even with her alpha status. His growl deepened "You do anything to scare Annabelle again, I will kill you." The small pup hiding beneath him as he snapped his jaws shut close to her head, proving he would attack her if he needed to "Understand me!?"

The pack was watching all around. Each of them felt his abilities, but they were more scared after seeing this huge wolf stand up to the leader of their pack.

@Miasmith17

Jay lifted his head hearing the female. It was clear she was the alpha around here. As the wolf guards attempted to surround him, it was clear exactly when his ability took effect on them. They stopped instantly, looking at him like he was the most fear inducing monster they had ever seen. They tucked their tails as he rose to his legs. He took one step and all the guards scattered in fear. He looked to Anabelle and saw the small puppy looking towards the guards, who moments ago were showing teeth in hostility. This angered him. As he moved, a very low, guttural growl emanated from him

Jay walked closer to the alpha. When he got close enough she got a full dose of his fear inducing ability. It was ablified thanks to his growl and clearly angry demeanour. He assumed she was more strong willed than her guards, so her running away was not an issue. When he was directly in front of her he lifted his head above hers, showing not only his superior size, but that he would not back down from her. Even with her alpha status. His growl deepened "You do anything to scare Annabelle again, I will kill you." The small pup hiding beneath him as he snapped his jaws shut close to her head, proving he would attack her if he needed to "Understand me!?"

The pack was watching all around. Each of them felt his abilities, but they were more scared after seeing this huge wolf stand up to the leader of their pack.
Lilith stood there not feeling scared:"i understand but if she wonders off then it means she the other packs problem now..."

Despite his ability she would use her demon magic if needed

@Miasmith17

"Your a very cruel leader, aren't you?" Jay calmed a bit, but was still clearly angry "She wondered off, but she is mine now. If you have a problem, thats too damn bad."

Jay turned his head and sighed "Your strong, I can tell. That being said your arrogant. Just because you are strong alone does not mean abandoning the weak." His eyes fell back into Lilith's as he spoke "The wolf is one of the most accomplished hunters in the world. The werewolf is feared for the same reason the wolf is. We are smart enough to know that numbers and bonds are more than enough to take down anything."

Jay turned his head and looked down to Annabelle who was happily chasing a bug "You protect the weak so they will one day make the pack stronger. Or are you too lost in undeserved pride to understand that?"

@Miasmith17

"Your a very cruel leader, aren't you?" Jay calmed a bit, but was still clearly angry "She wondered off, but she is mine now. If you have a problem, thats too damn bad."

Jay turned his head and sighed "Your strong, I can tell. That being said your arrogant. Just because you are strong alone does not mean abandoning the weak." His eyes fell back into Lilith's as he spoke "The wolf is one of the most accomplished hunters in the world. The werewolf is feared for the same reason the wolf is. We are smart enough to know that numbers and bonds are more than enough to take down anything."

Jay turned his head and looked down to Annabelle who was happily chasing a bug "You protect the weak so they will one day make the pack stronger. Or are you too lost in undeserved pride to understand that?"
Lilith scoff:"i dont have a problem with it, i am cruel to show my pack i want results and for them to thrive to be the best. How do you suppose i fix my arrogance? I know that, if they are too weak then the others have to help them get stronger by staying together...."

@Miasmith17

Jay shrugged "I am not the alpha here, but if I was I would make sure they are ruthless. But ruthless in the right way for the right reasons." He looked at her and smirked "As an example...."

He stepped around Lilith and whispered in her ear "Being ruthless to protect a beautiful alpha." To the shock of the pack, Jay licked behind the female Alpha's ear. After that he started to walk away, making sure Annabelle was keeping up. He glanced back "You ever need me, just call." Then he walked towards the woods.

@Miasmith17

Jay shrugged "I am not the alpha here, but if I was I would make sure they are ruthless. But ruthless in the right way for the right reasons." He looked at her and smirked "As an example...."

He stepped around Lilith and whispered in her ear "Being ruthless to protect a beautiful alpha." To the shock of the pack, Jay licked behind the female Alpha's ear. After that he started to walk away, making sure Annabelle was keeping up. He glanced back "You ever need me, just call." Then he walked towards the woods.
Lilith blush deep suddenly:"hey! Where are you going....? Your not leaving, stay with us for the night..."

@Miasmith17

Jay stopped and looked back. He turned to the side and then looked at Annabelle who just looked up at him happily. Jay smiled a bit before looking at Lilith "That's quite a nice offer. I believe we can stay." He looked over to the group of pups playing. Leaning his head down he nudged Annabelle and she scurried off to play with the other pups.

Jay walked over to Lilith, not taling his eyes off Annabelle. Once next to her the worry was clear on his face "I mean no offence, but....will she be alright with your packs pups?"

@Miasmith17

Jay stopped and looked back. He turned to the side and then looked at Annabelle who just looked up at him happily. Jay smiled a bit before looking at Lilith "That's quite a nice offer. I believe we can stay." He looked over to the group of pups playing. Leaning his head down he nudged Annabelle and she scurried off to play with the other pups.

Jay walked over to Lilith, not taling his eyes off Annabelle. Once next to her the worry was clear on his face "I mean no offence, but....will she be alright with your packs pups?"
Lilith tells him:"yes, they dont know bloodshed so they play nicely with each other..."

@Miasmith17

Jay calmed a bit, but still looked on with the worry only a parent could have. The pack calmed down as well and went on to do their normal things.

Jay sat down, watching the pups play. He was so large it was hard not to see him as a guardian. Knowing Lilith was there he spoke, never taking his eyes of Annabelle "Thank you for giving Annabelle a safe place to lay tonight. We will be out of your fur tomorrow Mrs...?"

@Miasmith17

Jay calmed a bit, but still looked on with the worry only a parent could have. The pack calmed down as well and went on to do their normal things.

Jay sat down, watching the pups play. He was so large it was hard not to see him as a guardian. Knowing Lilith was there he spoke, never taking his eyes of Annabelle "Thank you for giving Annabelle a safe place to lay tonight. We will be out of your fur tomorrow Mrs...?"
Lilith sits her tail beside her:"lilith, its dangerous at night besides my pack and i have preparations to make. No one has called me beautiful before..."

Her guards using their lava and soil powers to create a wall to block any wolf from entering the packgrounds

@Miasmith17

Jay watched the werewolves making the wall. This calmed him immensely. For the first time he looked away from Annabelle. His eyes fell to Lilith and he smirked "Perhaps most can not see past your strong attitude, but I can." He nudged Lillith with his snout "Perhaps you should tell your mate to looksl for that a bit more."

He then walked off. He found a higher spot. Laying down he could still see Annabelle and Lillith.

@Miasmith17

Jay watched the werewolves making the wall. This calmed him immensely. For the first time he looked away from Annabelle. His eyes fell to Lilith and he smirked "Perhaps most can not see past your strong attitude, but I can." He nudged Lillith with his snout "Perhaps you should tell your mate to looksl for that a bit more."

He then walked off. He found a higher spot. Laying down he could still see Annabelle and Lillith.
Lilith blush and was about to speak when he walked off, she look at annabelle then walk over to jay:"for someone who has been with humans you are nicer than most, i dont really have a mate..."

@Miasmith17

Jay guessed it was easy to tell he was raised around humans. He didn't come off as the average werewolf. So, it was not hard to see.

He looked over to Lillith "Too bad. Any male would be lucky to have a strong mate like you." He turned his head, smiling as Annabelle started to trot over, seeing the sun was setting.

@Miasmith17

Jay guessed it was easy to tell he was raised around humans. He didn't come off as the average werewolf. So, it was not hard to see.

He looked over to Lillith "Too bad. Any male would be lucky to have a strong mate like you." He turned his head, smiling as Annabelle started to trot over, seeing the sun was setting.
Lilith blush deep:"its easy to smell humans from you. I guess i'll find out which one will be my mate soon..." she look at annabelle

Users who are viewing this thread