• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.W.W. Character Sheets.

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The linked threads for P.W.W.

nighttimecatplayer

~Stay Purrfect!
~ ~ ~Character Creation Thread~ ~ ~

1613136535532.png

1613136578962.png 1613136581155.png 1613136583435.png

Salutations! Welcome to the main thread for creating and storing player-made characters for P.W.W. I will be providing a basic outline to help everyone get started on their character sheets, but feel free to edit the sections or use a different template so long as you cover the required information. Please be sure to read the Character Rules below before getting started on your characters to clear any confusion or clarity issues.

~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~Night's Thirty Golden Character Rules~ ~ ~

1. For now, there will only be two main characters allowed per person. I do not want the main cast to grow too big since I noticed that Roleplays tend to get carried away when there are too many player characters, and this Roleplay is supposed to focus on a small cast of heroes and the bond that they will develop over time. (You will still be allowed to create and play as many NPCs as you would like, however).

2. Your characters are not required to be warriors or even skilled in combat to be accepted. You could make a peasant, a thief, a farmer, a prince, etc. The only characters who I will not accept are characters like kings or queens since they play an important role in the lore and are required to be NPCs.

3. It is not a requirement to have a face-claim for your characters, but I would still like you to describe their appearance to a degree. If you choose to use a face-claim, please try to find a face claim similar to the traditional Pokémon art style. (I will not accept realistic face claims).

4. I am looking for semi-literate to literate writers, so please try to expand on your character sheets. I will not be accepting one-liners for important things like personality or biographies, and I will not be accepting character sheets that lack obvious effort.

5. If you choose to create a character inspired by a particular concept, please do not copy and paste from Wikipedia. While there is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from something, you usually look to expand on those ideas, not copy from the original source. I can tell when something was copied and pasted, so please do not make an attempt.

6. Please do not use non-original characters for this Roleplay. While there is nothing wrong with playing fandom characters in the correct setting, all of your characters are supposed to be original concepts, not Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

7. If you have a long section (For example, a really long biography), please hide it in a spoiler tab to prevent cluttering up the thread.

8. While dark themes are allowed in this Roleplay, please put potentially triggering topics in a spoiler tab and provide a general warning on the character sheet.

9. If you wish to do so, you may collaborate with other players to expand on character relations beforehand. (For example, you can create characters that are siblings and have intertwined biographies, or characters who know each other from previous encounters).

10. This Roleplay is LGBTQ friendly, but please refrain from making characters who are into things like bestiality or pedophilia. Romance is also allowed, but please do not ship characters who have obvious age gaps (Like shipping a six-year-old with a sixteen-year-old), and please do not force unwanted relationships onto people's characters.

11. Please do not make a character who is centered around hooking up with people. While there is nothing wrong with the personality trait, it does not make for a good character dynamic if that is all they have going for them. I have seen many people who have made blatant characters like this, and it was never fun to Roleplay with someone who makes their character fall in love with everyone at first sight and flirts with them in every other post.

12. If you decide to have your character pursue a relationship with one of the other characters, please try to make their relationship somewhat realistic. Relationships usually take time to develop, so it does not make much sense to have characters fall in love after knowing each other for a day.

13. I probably do not need to explain this, but please skip over the "steamy" parts of certain events regarding your characters. You may imply the actions, but most people here probably do not want to know the details.

14. Please DO NOT make overpowered characters. I have seen many Roleplays fall apart due to power scaling issues, and while others may have been lenient, I will not. I want to make sure that everything is fun and fair for everyone, so I will not stand for Mary Sues.

15. Everyone will be allowed to start with three Pokémon of their choosing. (However, this is simply a cap, you may only start with one if that is what you would like). These Pokémon can either be your own unique Fakémon, pre-existing purebred Pokémon from one of the eight generations, Pokémon Fusions, or new Regional Variants of regular Pokémon, though Fakémon is preferred. (This rule excludes starting with Legendries and Mythicals). Your characters are not required to start with any Pokémon, but I highly recommend it.

16. The max number of Pokémon that your character can store in their Taming-Stone is six, but they can have an additional seventh that travels around with them in the overworld.

17. Please note that since your character will not have access to a Taming-Stone until later on in the Roleplay, I do not recommend having your character start with extremely large Pokémon. (It would be unwise to travel around with a huge beast like Onix).

18. You will be allowed to start with one fully evolved Pokémon and one secondary evolution if you wish to do so, but I would prefer if not everyone did this to allow character growth.

19. I would prefer if everyone gave their characters differing Pokémon, but this is not a requirement. However, there will be an overall cap of three Pokémon per family line. (Meaning only three characters would be allowed to have the same species, so this is a first-come-first-serve opportunity). This cap applies to an entire Pokémon family line (For example, Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu), so you cannot bypass this rule by capturing a Pichu if three characters already own a Raichu. (This rule only applies to normal evolution species, not branched evolution species like Vileplume or Bellossom). If you decide to choose the same Pokémon, please make it so that your Pokémon have differing personalities.

20. Mega Evolutions will not be accessible from the start, and Z-Moves and Dynamaxing are not allowed in this Roleplay.

21. I will be using an RNG Generator when checking everyone's character sheets, and if you are lucky, you will be allowed to start with a Shiny Pokémon of your choosing. (Shiny Pokémon are incredibly rare and are much stronger in this universe).

22. I would prefer if most people expanded on their Pokémon's personalities and biographies (Especially if they are a Fakémon), but this will ultimately not be required. (However, if you do not provide basic information regarding your Fakémon, I will decide their concept and create a Pokédex entry for them in the Monster Bestiary).

23. You may create new moves and abilities for your Pokémon, but please do not make anything overpowered and consider what moves make sense for their form first. (I will be checking everyone's Fakémon and moves to confirm that everything is allowed). This Roleplay focuses on realism, so moves like Scratch and Slash will cut people/other Pokémon, Fire Moves will burn people/other Pokémon, Ice Moves can give frostbite and hypothermia, etc. Your Pokémon will be able to die from their wounds, get infections, become sick, and they require food, rest, bathroom breaks, and love and attention to survive. If I see that your characters are mistreating their Pokémon, I may kill them off. Your Pokémon are living creatures with their own needs, not circus animals to battle endlessly for your entertainment. There is no cap to how many moves your Pokémon can have at a time, though I will be reworking some moves like Earthquake, so they fit into the setting. (An actual Earthquake would instantly kill a lot of people).

24. Please note that Pokémon battles function in real-time in this universe, but I will expand upon this more in the Main Rules section.

25. As your character adds more Pokémon to their party and their team expands, I expect you to update their character sheet to include this new information.

26. Aspen has magic centered around the eighteen Pokémon types. (I will expand upon this in the Lore section). If you wish to do so, you may try giving your character's magic, but since this topic is currently unexplored, it will most likely be experimental for now. Please confirm any magic with me before diving too deep into the concept.

27. While humans are the only race in Aspen because humans share similar genetics with Pokémon, your characters may have body modifications (Imagine Kemonomimis) such as wings, fangs, animalistic eyes, tails, pointed or furry ears, gills, frills, speckled scales, feathers, horns, spines, chromatic-colored hair, hooves, claws, forked tongues, whiskers, multiple eyes mandible jaws, phary jaws, doubled sets of teeth, fur patches, etc. Please note that your characters must still retain some human traits, and their body structures may change depending on what you choose. (I will not be accepting full-on furries, so please try to keep your characters looking somewhat human. However, it is not a requirement to modify them at all. They could be an ordinary human with no extra traits).

28. I will notify you in the OOC chat once I have finished looking over your character. I will mark accepted characters with the heart emote.

29. If you decide to drop out of the Roleplay or have become inactive for a very long time, your character will either be killed off or turned into an NPC.

30. Have fun with your character creation! While these rules may seem picky, they exist to ensure that everyone has a good time!

If you read the rules section, please react to this post with a cookie. 🍪

~ ~ ~Night's Character Sheet Outline~ ~ ~

First Name:

Your character's first name would go here.

Face-Claim:

If you have a face-claim, include it here. Please make sure to re-size it.

Character Title:

A character title is a special title that you want your character to be known for. An example of a title given to a warrior type would be something like: "The Holy Light."

Full Name:

Your character's first name would go here. A middle name is optional.

(Optional) Nicknames/Aliases:

Is there anything else that people might refer to your character as?

Is your character male, female, trans or other?

Hometown:

Since the map has not been expanded upon yet, you may leave this section blank for now.

(Optional) Regional Variants:

This section would be for character nationalities, but since the map has not been expanded upon yet, you may leave this section blank for now unless you planned on basing your character on a specific nationality. (Note that we will not be using direct real-world nationalities, but some kingdoms may take inspiration from them, so your character will have their chosen nationality converted to its regional variant).

How old is your character?

(Optional) Height:

How tall is your character?

(Optional) Sexuality:

Is your character heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, or other?

What does your character do for a living?

Motivation:

Why did your character respond to the flyers/letters? What are their goals in life?

Alignment:

Does your character align with good, neutral, or evil?

Character Class:

Alongside being a Pokémon Trainer, what class would you like your character to pursue? Some examples would be druid, warrior, mage, brawler, thief, etc. (There are many more classes out there, so do not feel limited by your present options).

Appearance Description:

If you did not include a face-claim, or would like to expand on your character's body modifications/details not explored in their face-claim, please include them here.

Personality:

Please describe your character's nature and typical behavior here.

Biography:

Please provide a detailed explanation of your character's history here.

Magical Abilities:

If you would like your character to have access to one of the eighteen magical types, please include their current abilities, provide a brief description of their magical history (Are they a Magic-Born, or do they use a Magic-Stone? Where did they obtain the stone?), and detail their magical proficiency here. Please note that for a character to use magic, they must either have access to a Magic-Stone of their desired element or be born with it naturally. (However, these are both rare occurrences).

While anybody can harness the power from a Magic-Stone, those naturally gifted with magical abilities can master their desired element much faster and exceed the average skill cap.

Please note that Magic-Borns do not need to use a Magic-Stone to cast their abilities, and commoners will not be able to use their abilities if they lose their Magic-Stone. (If a commoner tries to use a Magic-Stone of a different type, they must learn the magic regarding that new element. Their skills will not transfer over to the new stone. Each element has a unique learning process).

Some highly skilled arch-mages can specialize in more than one type of magic, though this occurrence is extraordinarily rare.

If you are interested in having your character become a burst-mage, please focus on their magical abilities. Do not also try to make them a warrior, thief, brawler, or anything else in the process.

Regular Abilities:

Please include any non-magical combat-related abilities here, and provide a brief description of your character's fighting history, fighting style, and fighting expertise if they have any. (How did your character learn to fight, what is your character's preferred fighting style, and do they use any weapons in combat? How many fighting styles does your character know?) Please note that this section is not related to the Skills section, which focuses on daily-life skills.

Character Stats:

On a scale of one to ten, how strong is your character in these ten fields?

Endurance:

How long can your character survive in combat?

Strength:

How physically strong is your character?

Magic Damage:

Does your character excel at magic combat?

Agility:

How fast is your character? How fast are their reflexes?

Intelligence:

How smart is your character?

Wisdom:

How wise is your character?

Charisma:

How charismatic is your character? Are they good at inspiring devotion in others?

Manipulation:

How manipulative is your character? Are they good at deceiving others for their own gain?

Accuracy:

How accurately can your character land their attacks?

Weapon/Battle Finesse:

How skilled is your character when it comes to using multiple battle techniques?

Skills:

What daily-life skills/survival skills does your character know?

Equipment:

What equipment is your character carrying with them?

(Optional) Weapon(s):

What weapons does your character have? (If any). Are they enchanted by one of the eighteen magic types? (Weapons can be enchanted using Magic Stones. You can combine Magic Stones to create unique weapon combinations. For example, combing a Ghost and Fire Magic Stone with an ordinary sword would make you a Cursed Flame Sword).

(Optional) Character Like(s):

What does your character like?

(Optional) Character Dislikes(s):

What does your character dislike?

(Optional) Character Weaknesses:

Does your character have any phobias? Can they swim? Are they sensitive to light, or insecure about anything?

Additional Character Information:

Any additional information that you would like to include about your character may go here.

Character Theme(s):

What theme songs would you like to give to your character?

~ ~ ~Night's Pokémon Team Outline~ ~ ~

Please list your character's current team here, along with general info of their Pokémon. Your character may start with three max Pokémon with one final evolution and one-second evolution. (These are caps and not requirements). I will be looking over everyone's characters and determining whether or not your listed Pokémon will be accepted or declined. If you win the Shiny RNG roll, I will notify you OOC, and you may select one of your starting Pokémon to be Shiny. (Please note that Shiny Pokémon are much stronger in this universe).

~ ~ ~

1#.

Species Name:

What is the name of your Pokémon's species?

If your Pokémon is Shiny, please include this symbol next to its name: ✨

If your Pokémon is a Legendary or a Mythical, please include this symbol next to its name: 🏆

Face-Claim:

If you have a face-claim for your Pokémon, include it here. Please make sure to re-size it.

(Optional) Bestiary Number And Type:

If your Pokémon already exists in the Monster Bestiary, please include its bestiary number and type here so people may look up its species information.

(Optional) Nickname(s):

Does your Pokémon have any nicknames?

Pokémon Status:

Is your Pokémon a Fakémon, purebred Pokémon, Pokémon Fusion, or Regional Variant?

(Optional) Gender:

What gender is your Pokémon? (If it has one).

Appearance Description:

If your Pokémon does not have a face-claim, please describe their appearance here.

Pokémon Type:

What are your Pokémon’s natural Typings combinations? Is your Pokémon a Single-Type or a Dual-Type?

Pokémon Ability:

What is your Pokémon's ability?

Nature:

What is your Pokémon's nature? Please note that this will not only affect your Pokémon's stats, but also their personality.

Trainer Bond/Pokémon Level:

How strong is your Pokémon currently?

Base Stats:

On a scale of ???, how strong is your Pokémon in these six fields? Basic Pokémon may have a max of 20 base stats per field, First-Stage Pokémon may have a max of 40 base stats per field, and Second-Stage Pokémon may have a max of 60 base stats per field. Shinies and Mega Evolutions get an additional 20 plus base stats added per field, and Legendaries/Mythicals may have a max of 100 base stats per field. (80 max base stats for Shinies and Mega Evolved Pokémon).

(Health) Endurance:

(Physical Attack) Strength:

(Special Attack) Magic Damage:

(Physical Defense) Defense:

(Special Defense) Magical Defense:

(Speed) Agility:

Evolutionary Stage:

What is your Pokémon's current Evolutionary Stage? Is it a Basic Pokémon, a First-Stage, or a Second-Stage? If it can evolve, what were its previous stages and future stages?

(Optional, but preferred) Moves:

What current moves does your Pokémon have? Please remember to keep them realistic.

(Optional, but preferred) Personality:

How does your Pokémon behave?

(Optional, but preferred) Biography:

How does your Pokémon know your character? What bond do they share?

(Optional) Pokémon Like(s):

What does your Pokémon like?

(Optional) Pokémon Dislike(s):

What does your Pokémon dislike?

~ ~ ~

2#.

Species Name:

If your Pokémon is Shiny, please include this emote next to its name: ✨

If your Pokémon is a Legendary or a Mythical, please include this emote next to its name: 🏆

Face-Claim:

If you have a face-claim for your Pokémon, include it here. Please make sure to re-size it.

If your Pokémon already exists in the Monster Bestiary, please include its bestiary number and type here so people may look up its species information.

(Optional) Nickname(s):

Pokémon Status:

Is your Pokémon a Fakémon, purebred Pokémon, Pokémon Fusion, or Regional Variant?

(Optional) Gender:

Appearance Description:

If your Pokémon does not have a face-claim, please describe their appearance here.

Pokémon Type:

What are your Pokémon’s natural Typings combinations? Is your Pokémon a Single-Type or a Dual-Type?

Pokémon Ability:

Nature:

What is your Pokémon's nature? Please note that this will not only affect your Pokémon's stats, but also their personality.

Base Stats:

On a scale of ???, how strong is your Pokémon in these six fields? Basic Pokémon may have a max of 20 base stats per field, First-Stage Pokémon may have a max of 40 base stats per field, and Second-Stage Pokémon may have a max of 60 base stats per field. Shinies and Mega Evolutions get an additional 20 plus base stats added per field, and Legendaries/Mythicals may have a max of 100 base stats per field. (80 max base stats for Shinies and Mega Evolved Pokémon).

(Health) Endurance:

(Speed) Agility:

Evolutionary Stage:

What is your Pokémon's current Evolutionary Stage? Is it a Basic Pokémon, a First-Stage, or a Second-Stage? If it can evolve, what were its previous stages and future stages?

What current moves does your Pokémon have? Please remember to keep them realistic.

Optional) Pokémon Like(s):

~ ~ ~

3#.

Species Name:

If your Pokémon is Shiny, please include this emote next to its name: ✨

If your Pokémon is a Legendary or a Mythical, please include this emote next to its name: 🏆

Face-Claim:

(Optional) Nickname(s):

Pokémon Status:

(Optional) Gender:

Appearance Description:

Pokémon Type:

Pokémon Ability:

Nature:

Base Stats:

(Health) Endurance:

(Speed) Agility:

Evolutionary Stage:

(Optional)Pokémon Dislike(s):

~ ~ ~

Last edited:
~ ~ ~Night's Fast Travel Character List~ ~ ~

1613138990039.png

1613139096415.png 1613139098592.png 1613139100927.png

This is a speedy alphabetized list for all of the player-made character sheets. Clinking on one of the links will take you directly to that character! If a character has been killed or removed from the Roleplay, their name will be crossed out, but the link will still work.

~ ~ ~

N/A.

2. N/A.

3. N/A.

4. N/A.

5. N/A.

6. N/A.

7. N/A.

8. N/A.

9. N/A.

10. N/A.

~ ~ ~

Last edited:
~ ~ ~Night's Character Graveyard~ ~ ~

1613139605074.png

1613139895036.png 1613139900859.png 1613139902774.png

If a player-made character has finally met their untimely demise, a tribute summarizing that character's achievements will be made here, along with the cause of death. Please respect the dead!

~ ~ ~

N/A.

2. N/A.

3. N/A.

4. N/A.

5. N/A.

6. N/A.

7. N/A.

8. N/A.

9. N/A.

10. N/A.

~ ~ ~

Last edited:
Keep in mind these are all WIP while I iron some things out

First Name:

Jet

Face-claim:

v8 Jet PNGs mainly human.png

Character Title:

N/A

Full Name:

Jet Arian Aradoshi

-Doctor (sarcastically; Jet tends to be the one to help with wounds because he has the steadiest hands)
-Rian
-Arian
-Reaper (long story)
-Seraph (joking)

Male

Hometown:

Think British thoughts.

(Optional) Height:

7'6"

(Optional) Sexuality:

Ace/Homoromantic; taken.

Jet's... a... ah... meanderer. He pretty much does what he wants, making pocket change here and there doing little jobs. Most often, he can be found with the circus caravan dancing for a paycheck and distracting people while the other "circus" members smuggle abused Pokémon out of bad situations.

Motivation:

Jet's motivation revolves around his partner; Ariiasq. He'll do a lot of things for them... more than is probably healthy, but oh well.

Alignment:

Lawful Good.

Character Class:

Mage (Kind-of)

Personality:

Jet is most-often described as soft. He's polite, softspoken, and generally, very patient. If someone bumps into him, even if he was standing still, he apologizes. He's a people-pleaser. That being said, he is, by no means, a doormat. If he feels something is unjust, he's going to do his best to fix it, even if he is told not to. Granted, this perception is a bit blurred due to the fact that he holds his self-worth about as high as a clod of dried dirt, which is to say, not at all.

He rarely ever lashes out, but when he does, the best thing to do is to back up and ask what's wrong because as a general rule, Jet's a pacifist; if he strikes at someone or something—actually tries to hit it to do harm—something is very, very wrong.

Biography:

WIP

Magical Abilities:

Electric-based.

Jet can absorb electricity to reuse later, either discharging it in a large AOE or into his staff.

Regular Abilities:

-Basic hand-to-hand. (he can't rely on his magic for everything, and let's face it; he's ripped from dancing). He learned from sparring with Flame and Platinum, but he most-often accentuates it with his staff... which he usually uses to zap people. He fights to restrain; not harm.

-Teeth are constantly being replaced; every six months, at least, all of them get replaced.
-Jaw does the snake thing, except on all four sides.

Character Stats:

Endurance:

In combat? 2/10
In passive flight? 6/10

Strength:

6/10

Magic Damage:

5/10

Agility:

5/10

Intelligence:

7/10

Wisdom:

3/10

Charisma:

2/10

Manipulation:

0/10

Accuracy:

7/10

Weapon/Battle Finesse:

2/10

45/110

Skills:

-Cooking. Jet is literally the only one in the caravan who can cook. No one knows how they're still alive.
-Pole/hoop dancing. (HE'S NOT A STRIPPER, I SWEAR!)
-Mimicking sounds.

Equipment:

A large messenger bag.
Enough provisions to last a week; two if stretched.
A small palette of seemingly-random colors of makeup (gold, bright cyan, black, purple, green).
A bunch of very crunchy fruit that he picked up along the way.
A change of clothes (his performance clothes).

(Optional) Weapon(s):

8ft long solid metal quarterstaff. Engraved. but not enchanted.

(Optional) Character Like(s):

The cold, cold drinks, his pokemon partner, his husband, dancing, crossdressing.

(Optional) Character Dislikes(s):

Dancing in tights (come on, it's torture), hot weather, unreasonable people, sleeping on his back, people touching his wings without permission, overly loud people (Ironic), water, sleep.

-Breaking a growing feather can cause him to bleed out, depending on the severity.
-Jaw is very easy to break or even tear off if one's strong enough.
-Water and anything that'll ground him will flat-out prevent him from using electricity.
-Heightened senses (literally just his hearing and sight) can easily cause overload.
-Magic is built for precision; not large-scale AOEs.
-High-frequency sounds can seriously mess with his balance and internal rhythm.
-Eyes are built for night-time; it can be hard to walk around in the day.
-Cannot be resuscitated with a defibrillator (not that people have those, here, but you get the picture)

-Can sing fairly well
-Acts a bit like a bird
-Indignant chirping
-The scars on his face trace his splitting jaw.

Character Theme(s):

N/A

1#.

Species Name:

Dravokean

Face-claim:

Fakemon!Flame death.png
^
Current form
Image in the top left.

(Optional) Nickname(s):

Ariiasq is common. Flame is the name they're called by most often, Arii, Bird, 'Rii, 'Rias, Arias, and Little Shit are all nicknames.

Fakémon Status:

Fakemon.

(Optional) Gender:

Nonbinary
("I do not care for the squabbles of the males, nor the preening of the females and refuse to be affiliated with either.")

Type:

Currently fire/dark. Will be Fire/Dragon

Nature:

Lonely; Flame is the orphan archetype and feels alone a lot.

~lvl 27
Very strong bond; just needs more training.

Base Stats:

(Health) Endurance:

3/10

5/10

8/10

2/10

4/10

(Speed) Agility:
9/10

Total: 31/60

Evolutionary Stage:

First-Stage. Previous form was Dravokean, and its future form will be Dravaken.

-ShadowStep (non-battle move): The body of the Pokémon is blurry and indistinct when running or walking through shadows. They move silently.
-Hellfire: The Pokémon spews a stream of kerosene-gel-like liquid fire that sticks to its target temperature varies.
-Rake: The Pokémon uses its claws to create superficial scratches along its opponent's side.
-Uncanny (Passive effect): Something seems... off with this Pokémon. It's distracting.

Flame is, at the very core of their existence, a child. They're insatiably curious, quite shy, very anxious, but most of all... Flame is spiteful. They have this nasty little complex where if someone slights them or someone they've grown an attachment to, a disproportionately vicious revenge is sure to follow. Even for a Pokémon, Flame is very intelligent, able to comprehend and expand on situations, battle strategies, and/or certain concepts. Their intellect alone is something to be reckoned with...

that is, if they ever used it.

As Platinum would say, "Ariiasq is not an idiot, but they are a dumbass." They know it's a bad idea, but they do it anyway... much to Jet's unending concern.

WIP

Heat, Jet, Platinum, raw seafood, attempting to pickpocket, quiet, the dark.

Loud noises, people they deem "idiots", being patronized, feeling short, the cold.

First Name:

Platinum.

Face-claim:

Human Plat.png
Ignore how bloody bright I made his shirt. It's exaggerated.

Character Title:

"Not the devil; just his accountant" (this is how he introduces himself)

Full Name:

Platinum Vaeis Aradoshi

-Plat
-Love (Jet)
-Dipshit (Flame)
-SmallDad (Also Flame)

Male

Hometown:

Think Indian thoughts.

(Optional) Height:

4'6" (He will never, ever get over this. Make a jab at his height at your own risk)

(Optional) Sexuality:

Pansexual/panromantic

He's the one who smuggles out Pokémon and into the caravan. He's also a hirable economics counselor.

Motivation:

He's following Jet, who's following Flame.

Alignment:

Chaotic neutral.

Character Class:

A mix between a bard and a barbarian. His main asset is his charisma and manipulation, but he can throw a harder punch than Jet ever can.

Appearance Description:

His eyes are nacre-like in that they shift colors in the light. It's not noticeable, but no one can tell what the color actually is. Most settle on blue, because that's commonly what they look from the front, but a light, pastel purple is also fairly common.

Personality:

Platinum is... interesting. He's an impish little thing, seeming to hold a spite for the world that takes the form of tiny slights against humanity, such as holding a favor over a rich business-man's head for decades before finally using it. He's a devoted husband who absolutely loves Jet to pieces and can and will rain down hell upon anyone who slights him.

When Plat wants something that he can't have, he's gonna get it, anyway. By any means necessary.

To be Added To.

Biography:

WIP

Magical Abilities:

N/A

Regular Abilities:

Character Stats:

Endurance:

5/10

Strength:

8/10

Magic Damage:

0/10

Agility:

3/10

Intelligence:

6/10

Wisdom:

5/10

Charisma:

4/10

Manipulation:

8/10

Accuracy:

2/10

Weapon/Battle Finesse:

1/10

Total: 42/100

Skills:

-Very, very good at complex math.
-Very good at convincing people they're doing what they want to do when they're doing what he wants them to do.
-Hand-to-hand combat is his jam and he will do whatever it takes to win. Meaning he usually ends up high-kicking a poor fool in the balls. He had no formal teaching and just picked it up.

Equipment:

-Black Book: A rainbow-colored notebook that he keeps track of all his favors in.

-Despite being small, Platinum is not flexible.
-Mostly human; no animalistic traits, so no enhanced senses
-May be very good with complex math, but fails to understand even the basics of grammar rules of literature.
-Does not like steep hills; rocky or not.

Character Theme(s):

N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus

1613378646805.png

Character Title:

"Gravewalker"

Full Name:

Marcus Ad Remum Mortem

Male

Hometown:

TBA

Height:

6'7''

(Optional) Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Grave Digger/Graveyard Keeper

Motivation:

Marcus found the letter tucked in the pocket of a slain warrior. Along with the letter there was journal. The journal detailed the life of the adventurer as he sought to make the world a better place for his daughter. Moved by the journal Marcus claimed the letter and used what money he had to purchase supplies and he set off to make the world a better place.

Alignment:

Nuetral Good

Character Class:

Warrior

Appearance Description:

Just pretend that the religious tattoos are Pokemon themed.

Personality:

Marcus is quiet and kind. Despite his size, he is extraordinarily gentle. His movements are deliberate and his presence is almost calming. His eyes are a kind oasis amid his hard features. Friendships come easily to Marcus as if it is difficult to dislike him.

Biography:

Marcus was found as an infant atop a gravestone in a small village. His upbringing was simple as he was raised by the keeper. His mysterious origin bothered him throughout his childhood but his worries faded as he realized that he would probably never discover his true parentage.

Marcus took over the graveyard when the keeper grew too old to uphold the standard at which the graveyard had been kept. Marcus grew close to a Froslass that frequented the graveyard. He named her Regina. Marcus has maintained the yard since. Thus concludes the humble beginnings of the boy found amongst the dead, but his true journey is just about to start.

Magical Abilities:

Marcus has an innate magical quality to him, though it has no combat application nor does Marcus have any control of it.

Marcus has the ability to converse with the dead. This is a Ghost type ability. Marcus has never shared this with anyone, but he was often overheard having one sided conversations while he dug graves.

Regular Abilities:

Marcus is an amateur fighter on his best day. He is competent with a blade, but a mace is his weapon of choice. He is more skilled in unarmed combat due to a few tavern brawls in his day. He's not exactly a tactical thinker and does better under a strong leader.

Character Stats:

Endurance:

Strength:

Magic Damage:

Agility:

Intelligence:

Wisdom:

Charisma:

Manipulation:

Accuracy:

Weapon/Battle Finesse:

Skills:

Perhaps unsurprisingly Marcus is excellent at digging holes. He knows his way around a variety of common tools. Marcus is also extremely familiar with the process of preparing a body for burial and knows how to please the dead. He has had to fend for himself for most of his adult life so Marcus has a few recipes he knows how to cook masterfully. He is versed in maintaining metal tools as he spent time with the town blacksmith.

Equipment:

-Simple Leather Armor
-An adventurer's bag
-Rope
-A Shovel
-A Sledge
-A length of chain
-A sleeping bag
-A carpenter's kit
-A simple round shield

Weapon(s):

-A simple sword
-A mace made from the carapace of a fallen Aggron.

Character Weaknesses:

Marcus is an amateur adventurer, just having set out from his small village. He is naive and overly trusting.

Character Theme(s):

Last edited by a moderator:
W.I.P
(Just throwing up the code)​
basic info
backstory
pokemon
Alden Covingston
Title Here
    FULL NAME
    Covingston, Alder
    ALIAS
    Alias
    OCCUPATION
    Blep
    BIRTHDAY
    Month nth
    Greetings, to my wishes, my future, and my incessant regrets. The dream with a fever of 38.5℃ eventually faded away.
    APPEARANCE
    BASICS
    HEIGHT
    #’##” | ###cm
    WEIGHT
    ###lbs | ##kg
    BLOOD TYPE
    X
    HAIR COLOR
    Color
    EYE COLOR
    Color
    MISCELLANEOUS
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer laoreet dictum massa non scelerisque. Donec mauris turpis, cursus nec lectus id, vulputate iaculis dui. Nulla quis velit imperdiet, iaculis eros vitae, sollicitudin nulla. Quisque sollicitudin risus non metus scelerisque, eget feugiat libero semper. In commodo consequat efficitur. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nulla eu mi eget nisl tincidunt rhoncus nec eu odio. In ultricies tellus leo, vitae venenatis dui faucibus sit amet. Quisque pharetra nunc leo, eu auctor augue vestibulum id. Nam mi mauris, venenatis at mauris a, aliquet dapibus nibh.
    PERSONALITY
    Greetings again. Your thoughts, your sorrows, and your erratic emotional way of thinking remain trapped within a 85cm radius.
    BASICS
    MOTIVATION
    #’##” | ###cm
    ALIGNMENT
    ###lbs | ##kg
    MISCELLANEOUS
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ac turpis lectus. Cras feugiat ornare urna vel congue. Ut et nisl arcu. Nullam eget magna ut libero efficitur tristique sit amet ac ante. Nulla sed ex aliquet, ullamcorper arcu eu, convallis magna. Mauris hendrerit vulputate ligula, et molestie enim fringilla sed. Curabitur mi dolor, condimentum eget ipsum vitae, pretium semper augue. Nam nec magna purus.

Aliquam elit tellus, posuere non vestibulum eget, porttitor eu dui. Vestibulum et ultrices augue. Vivamus aliquet lobortis mauris, id cursus dui luctus maximus. Ut id imperdiet dui, ut pharetra metus. Proin non leo ante. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla laoreet metus ante, in commodo sapien pharetra id. Vivamus fermentum, nisi at iaculis blandit, tortor nibh bibendum ipsum, a faucibus dolor massa et neque. Curabitur tempor ex justo, non varius erat gravida eget. Sed condimentum ipsum purus, id ultricies velit semper in. Etiam condimentum, odio eget imperdiet iaculis, leo mi tristique sem, et tempor metus turpis sed libero. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam blandit eu ligula quis condimentum. Aenean viverra maximus vestibulum. Suspendisse sit amet est quis justo rutrum euismod eleifend sit amet arcu. Vestibulum justo tortor, efficitur non ante ut, mollis dapibus risus.

Quisque vel leo vel diam posuere maximus at vel dui. Sed luctus, nulla sed laoreet sagittis, urna ante bibendum libero, eu tempus enim erat id metus. Proin odio quam, dapibus non posuere hendrerit, mollis at ante. Nunc tincidunt faucibus augue eget elementum. Donec finibus vestibulum convallis. Mauris in efficitur est. Proin sed dui tempor, consectetur nunc non, mollis lacus. Mauris lobortis pellentesque pretium. Proin id posuere mauris. Pellentesque a bibendum nisi, consectetur tincidunt lorem. Cras tortor lorem, porta sit amet porta ac, ultricies in dolor.
    Nam sit amet lorem aliquet, vulputate nulla efficitur, tempus neque. Nullam sagittis risus sit amet suscipit lacinia. Vestibulum tortor neque, varius et posuere eu, luctus sed lacus.
    Dislikes
    Nam sit amet lorem aliquet, vulputate nulla efficitur, tempus neque. Nullam sagittis risus sit amet suscipit lacinia. Vestibulum tortor neque, varius et posuere eu, luctus sed lacus.

code by Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back