• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⓅⒶⓇⒶⓃⓄⒾⒶ

kou

trash.

mandelio-di-paedre.regular.png

The year was 2017, humanity had not advanced much seeing as evolution was always a slow process, a few corporations were shut down due to various reasons however there seemed to be no conflict for Earth. Of course, the one problem that remained was what the government should do with those who wished to cause harm in their society. Death row was now frowned upon and reproduction came into question, the world was beginning to slowly descend into a state of panic due to the increase in people and some began to speculate that the government wished to kill everyone off.

Eventually there came to be a solution to this conflict. Who could the government remove in order to make room? Criminals, of course. They proceeded to do just that, starting by choosing 9 prisoners from various prisons whom were notorious for their crimes, sending them to a gated facility in the middle of nowhere, the prisoners were expected to survive with supplies given to them and if the experiment worked, the conflict concerning overpopulation would be a success. There were many flaws with the system however no one questioned it, those who completed the trials would have their sentence reduced, it seemed to be fine.

Until things went wrong. Without warning, the windows were barred and the doors were sealed from the outside, the 9 prisoners were sealed into the facility with steadily dwindling supplies and no communication from anyone outside.

You are one of those prisoners.

Will you manage to retain your sanity long enough to find out what the hell happened?

Or will you act as one would expect and escape by any means necessary?

Perhaps we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
*really wants to say something sarcastic but doesn't know what to do curls up in a ball and dies instead*

The king is here...for all those who have nothing better to say please remember how thin of a line you are on. Let's do this, Anna!

MidnightSoul said:
*really wants to say something sarcastic but doesn't know what to do curls up in a ball and dies instead*
Awww, but I really love sarcasm :(

Mortem said:
The bitch has arrived.
And I'm interested.
Thanks for heralding my arrival! :D

I have arrived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back