• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Overwatch]

Seaspine

Hello friends. I am currently looking for Overwatch roleplayers.
I am a pretty laid back individual who enjoys writing and taking their time. I find rping to be a great way to escape. However, I have some minor rules before I really get into what I am looking for.

- I do not do romance with minors or any forms of serious adult themes. If you are under the age of 18. please do not expect me to partake with you. Anyone who gets pushy about the subject will be ignored.
- Please be literate and have a basic understanding of grammar.
(Don't worry. We all typo.)
- I do paragraph to multiparagraph. I do not do oneliners. I need some meat to my roleplay.
- PMs only. I am very busy in discord and usually dislike being pestered. Though, I maybe convinced otherwise.
- I can either create a plot with you or go with the flow. I am not picky.

I have a small list of pairings that I do.(Bold is who I roleplay)
Moira X Reaper
Moira X Mercy
Moira X Ana
Moira X OC
OC X OC

There also does not have to be romance. I am 100% alright with that. I generally play Moira(I am extremely original.), but can be convinced to pick up any roles. Information here is subject to change over time, but I will give a warning if so.
-Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back