• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch RP?

HyperSugarBear

Hello! My name is Shelby. I'd be glad to rp with any character or OC. I mainly rp Mei and McCree from Overwatch, but I do have an OC, Evelyn, that can fit into any AU. I can write however long you choose, and I can write about any genre. Please, don't be afraid to ask! <3 Does anyone have an idea of what they'd want to rp about?

Hello there Shelby! I would love to rp with you if you're still interested ^.^ I am able to rp Ana, Ashe, Brigitte, Gabriel Reyes/Reaper, Genji, Jack Morrison/Soilder: 76, McCree, Mei, Mercy, Moira, Pharah, Tracer, Widowmaker, and Zen. I also have an oc we could add into the rp if you're interested. Anyway, feel free to send me a message and if you aren't able to just respond to this reply and I'll dm you instead ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back