• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch rp?

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Ok, So i've got a craving for an Overwatch rp. Idea isn't too far out there, But it does involve a kinder take on Widowmaker

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes I Know Widowmaker is a heartless assassin for talon. but bear with me. She wasn't always like that. She was experimented on and forced into it just through "Conditioning" But i think a special someone (Oc mainly) Can be the light that snaps this wayward heart back to her senses here. Widowmaker's original name was Amelie and she used to be married. She was capable of love back then and i still think she needs the right partner to bring her back to the Amelie she used to be. I also want to bring some light to a Hero that people i've talked to about the series Love to Hate... SO! Here's my idea for a plot.

-
Widowmaker would be making her rounds in a talon base when she sees her former friend (My oc because i'd rather you play widowmaker) locked in a prisoner hold set for the same "Conditioning" Widowmaker received so long ago. Widow gets flashbacks to when this happened to her so when conditioning was set to begin, my oc's pained screaming could possibly bring some sense to Amelie. as in help her remember who she was, and Amelie would defect so-to-speak, Breaking the machine that was trying to "Condition" my oc. It isn't much of a plot, and it's sure to be worked on more, but the concept is appealing to me and i hope you'll enjoy the idea behind it too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back