• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch rp partner

AshSkies

Hello, I was just looking for someone to do an overwatch roleplay with, possibly a McHanzo rp, but im open to anything really. Im open to using oc's or characters from the game. Im comfortable with the characters Hanzo, McCree, Soldier 76, Reaper, Genji, Tracer and Widow although you can request any character and I'll be able to tell you if I'm open to them or not. Message me here and i'll try to get back to you as soon as possible
(I do work 3-5 days a week typically and taking college classes, so i apologize in advance for delayed replies.)

I've been looking for a Hanzo for my rp for ages. If you could do him as traditional with an emotional side that would be great

I can rp with you if you want :3

Hi, sorry its taken me so long to reply back. If you are still interested in being Hanzo that would be great. I'm writing a story for him and thats what the rp is for. i can send you a link to the story so you can get familiar with what we're starting with. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back