• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch RP: Operation Blackwatch

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Looking for people interested in an Overwatch RP that focuses on allowing players to play agents in Overwatch or Blackwatch before the fall of Overwatch and during the rise of Talon.

Players can play agents in Talon, although these roles will play more of a secretive role in the game. Basically they could be undercover or could be regular grunts in the Overwatch game. Depending on interest, it might be entirely composed of one side or the other.

alrighty, ill post my OC here:

Codename: ‘Wendigo’

Nationality: Canada

Appearance: Raccoon skin hat, a snow camo hoodie(usually unzipped), metal chestplate, cybernetic enhancement on right temple area, one eye is red(its a fake one), brown combat boots, binoculars hanging off of neck.

Affiliation: Overwatch(formerly), Valentine Syndicate

Role: Defense

Health: 250(200 health, 50 shield)

Personality

Brief Overview: A hero led astray by Overwatch abandoning him, Pierre is a skilled detective, although he has a slightly childish sense of humor. When it comes to combat he’s always ready, as he always seems to know where potential threats are...

Alignment: Mostly neutral, but will be a dickhead when Overwatch is involved.

Bio:

During the Omnicrisis, Canada responded by bringing back the ways of trench warfare rom both World Wars, combining old ideas with new technology.

Pierre Valentine was the son of a known gunrunner, but he wanted to give back to his country, so he enlisted. He became one of the most decorated soldiers on the front, after a battle where he was one of few in his unit to survive, although he lost a leg in the process. Jack Morrison saw his potential, and recruited him into Overwatch. He developed a close bond to the other agents, seeing them as the family he never had.

His happiness was short lived, however. He lost his right eye in the battle against Doomfist, and was cast out of Overwatch after a falling out with Morrison over his feud with Gabriel Reyes. Pierre soon came to be the verbal punching bag by many of his former friends, some even blaming him for what happened in Switzerland. He became bitter towards the people who had turned their backs on him.

He found sweet vengeance in his old crime family, attempting to get back at the planet that had abandoned him, although he stays weary of Akande and the members of Talon, as they are stronger than ever.. He is truly a hero led astray.

Literature/Poetry

Rain

Soda

History

Dislikes:

Being outsmarted

Talon

Ghosts

Himself(all the verbal abuse made him believe he was one of the factors for Switzerland happening)

Battle Information

Weapon (Primary Fire): Stinger cannon

Description: Fires a mining spike that can penetrate through multiple enemies.

Type: Projectile

Damage Per Shot: 100 for a bodyshot, 220 for a headshot

Ammo: 2 shots in a clip

Reload Time: 1 second reload

Weapon (Secondary Fire): Piercing Round

Description: His alt fire transforms into a piercing round that penetrates through a wall or a shield, and can still go through multiple enemies

Type: Fast projectile

Damage Per Shot: same as normal shot

Ammo: 2 shots, 5 second cooldown

Reload Time: 5 second cooldown

Ability Slot 1: Camera Spike

Description: places camera spikes that stick to surfaces, and allow you to see enemies in the immediate vicinity through walls (stacks up to 2 times)

Cooldown: 8 seconds

Duration: up to 3 seconds after enemy leaves area, drones stay until replaced/destroyed

Area of Effect: about 2 tracer blinks in a circle around it

Ability Slot 2: Spotter’s Gaze

Description: Pair of binoculars, when looking through, you can spot enemies

Effect: Spotted enemies are seen through walls

Cooldown: its a second weapon, like Torb’s hammer/Mercy’s pistol. Have to wait 3 seconds between spots.

Duration: Enemies are marked for 5 seconds.

Ultimate: Blackout

Description: He fires a shot out of his gun that spews out a thick smoke

Type: Projectile ultimate

Effect: enemies in the smoke are blinded and visible through walls

Duration: 10 seconds

Area of Effect: 3 tracer blinks in a circular shape

Quote while using ultimate: “Ready or not, here i come!”

Passive Ability: Chrome Dome

Description: due to his partly cybernetic skull, Nic takes less damage from headshots.

Effect: 50% less damage on headshot crits.

Counters

Heroes he counters

-Hanzo

-Brigitte

-Orisa

-Widowmaker

Heroes that counter him

-Tracer

-Sombra

-Reaper

-Winston

alrighty, ill post my OC here:

Codename: ‘Wendigo’

Nationality: Canada

Appearance: Raccoon skin hat, a snow camo hoodie(usually unzipped), metal chestplate, cybernetic enhancement on right temple area, one eye is red(its a fake one), brown combat boots, binoculars hanging off of neck.

Affiliation: Overwatch(formerly), Valentine Syndicate

Role: Defense

Health: 250(200 health, 50 shield)

Personality

Brief Overview: A hero led astray by Overwatch abandoning him, Pierre is a skilled detective, although he has a slightly childish sense of humor. When it comes to combat he’s always ready, as he always seems to know where potential threats are...

Alignment: Mostly neutral, but will be a dickhead when Overwatch is involved.

Bio:

During the Omnicrisis, Canada responded by bringing back the ways of trench warfare rom both World Wars, combining old ideas with new technology.

Pierre Valentine was the son of a known gunrunner, but he wanted to give back to his country, so he enlisted. He became one of the most decorated soldiers on the front, after a battle where he was one of few in his unit to survive, although he lost a leg in the process. Jack Morrison saw his potential, and recruited him into Overwatch. He developed a close bond to the other agents, seeing them as the family he never had.

His happiness was short lived, however. He lost his right eye in the battle against Doomfist, and was cast out of Overwatch after a falling out with Morrison over his feud with Gabriel Reyes. Pierre soon came to be the verbal punching bag by many of his former friends, some even blaming him for what happened in Switzerland. He became bitter towards the people who had turned their backs on him.

He found sweet vengeance in his old crime family, attempting to get back at the planet that had abandoned him, although he stays weary of Akande and the members of Talon, as they are stronger than ever.. He is truly a hero led astray.

Literature/Poetry

Rain

Soda

History

Dislikes:

Being outsmarted

Talon

Ghosts

Himself(all the verbal abuse made him believe he was one of the factors for Switzerland happening)

Battle Information

Weapon (Primary Fire): Stinger cannon

Description: Fires a mining spike that can penetrate through multiple enemies.

Type: Projectile

Damage Per Shot: 100 for a bodyshot, 220 for a headshot

Ammo: 2 shots in a clip

Reload Time: 1 second reload

Weapon (Secondary Fire): Piercing Round

Description: His alt fire transforms into a piercing round that penetrates through a wall or a shield, and can still go through multiple enemies

Type: Fast projectile

Damage Per Shot: same as normal shot

Ammo: 2 shots, 5 second cooldown

Reload Time: 5 second cooldown

Ability Slot 1: Camera Spike

Description: places camera spikes that stick to surfaces, and allow you to see enemies in the immediate vicinity through walls (stacks up to 2 times)

Cooldown: 8 seconds

Duration: up to 3 seconds after enemy leaves area, drones stay until replaced/destroyed

Area of Effect: about 2 tracer blinks in a circle around it

Ability Slot 2: Spotter’s Gaze

Description: Pair of binoculars, when looking through, you can spot enemies

Effect: Spotted enemies are seen through walls

Cooldown: its a second weapon, like Torb’s hammer/Mercy’s pistol. Have to wait 3 seconds between spots.

Duration: Enemies are marked for 5 seconds.

Ultimate: Blackout

Description: He fires a shot out of his gun that spews out a thick smoke

Type: Projectile ultimate

Effect: enemies in the smoke are blinded and visible through walls

Duration: 10 seconds

Area of Effect: 3 tracer blinks in a circular shape

Quote while using ultimate: “Ready or not, here i come!”

Passive Ability: Chrome Dome

Description: due to his partly cybernetic skull, Nic takes less damage from headshots.

Effect: 50% less damage on headshot crits.

Counters

Heroes he counters

-Hanzo

-Brigitte

-Orisa

-Widowmaker

Heroes that counter him

-Tracer

-Sombra

-Reaper

-Winston

Wow that’s quite a profile! So some quick pointers.

This would be taking place before Overwatch disbanded and before Reyes and Morrison had their battle. If you want, you can change the incident to a different incident.

Or...if you’d like and depending on how many people join I could make a separate one on one rp with you and others who want to play after overwatch.

I’m thinking of a good arch nemesis for Pierre and it’s already giving me some good ideas so PM if you’re interested!

sounds good, ill just say there was a falling out between him and Morrison, probably over some orders he didnt believe in

Also ill pm you for a 1X1 as well

This could be interesting, but I want to see how this develops a bit before giving a hard yes.

Im extremely interested. I would really enjoy fleshing out Sombra's time in Talon and having encounters with her and overwatch. Pm me some more details when you decide to get things going!

I could be some help of this too if need be. I would be willing to be either an OC or McCree. Hit me up if you have anything finalized.

I'd love to jump in on this! I can play Moira, Ana, or Mercy. Either that or that one Blackwatch pilot who somehow got perpetually wrangled into the job of "get these idiots out of their own mess" and look she's good at evasive maneuvers but how did she end up here????

Looking for people interested in an Overwatch RP that focuses on allowing players to play agents in Overwatch or Blackwatch before the fall of Overwatch and during the rise of Talon.

Players can play agents in Talon, although these roles will play more of a secretive role in the game. Basically they could be undercover or could be regular grunts in the Overwatch game. Depending on interest, it might be entirely composed of one side or the other.

would you rp with me? and would it be okay if i used my OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back