• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Rp (Always seeking Partners)

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Overwatch. My favorite game of all time besides Pokemon. A place where Characters are Diverse in every sense of the word. Each having their own nationality and a Personality to go with it. I'm always seeking Partners in this fandom to rp with, But they seem to be pretty hard to come by. So! I'll be doing a Post and bumping it at least once daily. Here's what i expect from my partners should they choose to do this fandom with me.

• Do not Godmod your Characters! I know some of the characters in the game are OP But they have weaknesses as well Godmodding them makes the rp less fun since it's only one side Reaping the benefit *Rimshot*
  • Try to post as often as you can. I know you have other rps to tend to or things in real life to which you must attend. I am the same way, However, if you must be gone an extended period of time, i'd rather be warned prior so i'm not waiting on you. especially if you will not be back that day
  • Do not trash me for pairings i like. We all have likes and dislikes when it comes to pairings on fandoms. But I've had so many partners bash me and bully me because i like a specific pairing Genji x Mercy for example. If you're going to Rp with me, Respect the Pairings i like just as you'd expect me to respect yours
  • Have Fun! The rules are there for a reason, but this is meant to be a fun one after all. Let's keep it that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back