• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Overwatch Roleplays?

SignatureFruit

I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner who loves overwatch, or original roleplays. I'm interested in all types of roleplay with all/any characters. Message me if interested.

• Must be fluent in English and over 18. Thanks!

Hey there. I'm brand new to the site, and still figuring out PMing, but if you get this comment, I'd love to talk Overwatch with you. :) I love McCree most of all and would be interested in playing him against your character. AUs are my favorite, but I just, really, like the art of telling the story.

Anyway, message me if you can!

I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner who loves overwatch, or original roleplays. I'm interested in all types of roleplay with all/any characters. Message me if interested.

• Must be fluent in English and over 18. Thanks!
hello yes this is me, am UK and 20, lemme know if you'd like to go ahead

Hey there. I'm brand new to the site, and still figuring out PMing, but if you get this comment, I'd love to talk Overwatch with you. :) I love McCree most of all and would be interested in playing him against your character. AUs are my favorite, but I just, really, like the art of telling the story.

Anyway, message me if you can!
heyyyyyy!! Would you be interested in an RP? I can play Genji very well, but other characters I am willing to try out, I'm just not fluent in them. DM me if interested and we can discuss from there

Hey!
I'd love to try this with you!
Although I must say, I don't know much about the Overwatch world, so I think some original characters would be nice unless you mind educating me on this matter XD

Hit me up with a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back