Overwatch Early Access Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to enter o3o

I personally have been eyeing the game for some time now , so , plus with my new gaming PC getting built *w* perfect opportunities <3

Well, I'd be a fool not to leave a comment here - already wrote in the other thread that I'd enter the open beta, and I wouldn't mind to get a few additional days to test it out :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Hey All,
So I have a spare key for the PC version of overwatch since everyone who pre ordered got a spare key for a friend. All of my friends who are interested already have the game preordered.

If you are interested below please do the following:

• Make sure your PC can run Overwatch
  • You actually like this genre.

I'm interested in hopefully having who ever gets it become a regular in our gaming group since many of us on RpN have it now C:.

Just post below why you want it and I'll pick someone at random.

[/QUOTE]
I could sit here and bore you with a list of adjectives of how pro I am at games, or play the poor college graduate without two dimes to rub together, but instead I'll just say this:

I want Overwatch because I love coop games.

My regular Divison buddies probably hate me, because I refuse to do most missions by myself. I’m that codependent agent, constantly pestering people to join me to run through the incursion, the dark zone, or even if it’s something that I’m totally capable of doing on my own.

What can I say, I love a good co-op game and the company of good people to talk with as we stalk the battlefield laying waste to our enemies. Doesn't even matter if a game is bad and we’re a monkey-zombie slaying space marine with biceps that border on cancerous. It’s time to start teaching those undead monkeys who’s boss in this galaxy and laugh together about how bad it is. It's about good company.

In some way games become exponentially more fun the more humans you add to your play session (Borderlands and Halo also come to mind), our stories become instantaneously infused with tension and fire when we pair our heroes up with someone else – and the more conflicting their ideologies or goals, the better.

It might make sense to travel alone through a wasteland in a videogame, but our characters need other humans to butt heads with. They need someone else standing on the other side of the central conflict, or someone who sees the central conflict in a different way than they do, to really throw some lighter fluid into every scene where we spark a match.

...oh and did I mention I'm pro, 1337, do not fail, and would be really greatful? Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be a gamble as to whether my computer would run it. But it's capable of running much larger games so I don't see why not.

Because it looks fast-paced and interesting, and relies on skill and less on items found via luck. Also, the classes seem to cover a large amount of gameplay styles. It also looks pretty good, and historically when this many people are that excited it's going to be pretty good.

Because all my friends have already pre-ordered it or plan to buy it on release and I'm too broke to do that as well. I also very much like the game and I'm positive my PC can play it.

There is only one reason worth mentioning

THAT POSE.

OMG THAT POSE.

You know which one I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF it requires 64-bit. I can't play it. otherwise. because the one character is cute. and I want to see that erry day

Because I have played TF2 for 2 years and plan on keeping playing games of the genre. And since with the release of Overwatch TF2 will probably lose some players and I want to migrate with that cloud. I also like Blizzard games like Starcraft, WoW, and Hearthstone. Although I probably wouldn't be able to play in the group because I have classes.

Thanks to @Crocodile and @AAndroidD who both donated a key for a total of 3 including my own.

That means not one but three users have received a key. I used a random generator to pick. Enjoy all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back