• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Overwatch Craving

Scorpio

Hi! Scorpio here and I've had a sudden urge for an Overwatch Role Play! My general idea is that this would take place while OW is still operational, though if you have some good ideas for a second omnic war I'd be more than happy to develop that idea as well! I like one paragraph minimum posts and good grammar; beyond that I'm very, very flexible! I usually prefer mxm ships but there I have many mxf or fxf ships for OW so i'm open to whatever! Anyways, romance would be more of a side plot anyways rather than the focus- I enjoy my romances grounded in plot. I was thinking of making OCs to introduce into the Overwatch organization but using canon-only characters is fine by me if you really want that. Hope someone out there wants to do this!

Hi! Scorpio here and I've had a sudden urge for an Overwatch Role Play! My general idea is that this would take place while OW is still operational, though if you have some good ideas for a second omnic war I'd be more than happy to develop that idea as well! I like one paragraph minimum posts and good grammar; beyond that I'm very, very flexible! I usually prefer mxm ships but there I have many mxf or fxf ships for OW so i'm open to whatever! Anyways, romance would be more of a side plot anyways rather than the focus- I enjoy my romances grounded in plot. I was thinking of making OCs to introduce into the Overwatch organization but using canon-only characters is fine by me if you really want that. Hope someone out there wants to do this!
Would love to do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back