• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch- A New Age

What are the basic reqs for the CS? Or do you prefer a few story-like, descriptive paragraphs over the typical "rpg stats"-like CS sheet?
Well I set up the Cs in sorta a rpg stat format and Uhm yeah I have no idea what I'm saying right now... Want me to just link the Cs thread to you??

Hey guys!! The Cs is up!
Proper Brit Proper Brit
True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel
Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko
LostHaven LostHaven
Soggy Soggy
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Midrick Midrick
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
@Lazymonkey02

If you want I can link the CS if you need me too! Also please try to finish soon! I don't want to start without you lovelies!

hold up... I have to DRAW my own character??? Ooof...

*pulls out graphics tablet that hasn't seen light for months and brushes off dust*

well, time to use this thing... *then realises the only thing I'm good at is watching anime and being an otaku*
well shit...

alright, but seriously, I'll see if I can't get it done by today. Looks like my 1500 word essay that's due tomorrow that I HAVEN'T STARTED can wait... >: P lol

OH MY GOD.

HERE I AM, THE OVERWATCH PLayER

READY TO BE HERE And BE THE MERCY MAIN HAHA

Ok hey all, I apologize greatly for everything. Tons of shit suddenly hit when I was least expecting it and I couldn’t really start a roleplay, which I just want to check if anyone is still interested in the possibility of this rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back